dailymotion.com/video/xpp208_pink-floyd-the-final-cut-film-complete-1983_music
youtu.be/7FCWNS02jP4
youtube.com/watch?v=HxITXgetyQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6ZtGpSH4g
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dailymotion.com/video/xpp208_pink-floyd-the-final-cut-film-complete-1983_music

Official Schwarzesmarken soundtrack by Roger Waters of Pink Floyd is THE soundtrack, comrades.
He`s now working on his next album about interdimensional matress travel - when he`s not busy calling out the jew, or congratulating Mother Russia on her birthday.

Also, commissar Gretel and Martin were lucky to attend to the last concert of the Puhdys youtu.be/7FCWNS02jP4

But you can't forget the classics(if fucking shlomo didn`t block them where you live)
youtube.com/watch?v=HxITXgetyQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6ZtGpSH4g

sauce ??

lurk more

What is this from?

Total Eclipse.

Ignore the people who say it sucked, it was great.

Okay, I am downloading it now.

Why didn't they just nuke the BETA? also Why didn't make thicker and even giant robots?

It took me the longest time to notice why Latrova sounded familiar, I always knew she was a dirty red.

Kaja sat in an armchair, staring across the living room at the couple she would now be living with.

"So... let me get this strait... You're in your late forties," She points to Theo, then looking at Iris "And you're in your mid thirties."

Theo nods, "Yeah, basically, and Iris was born five years before me, and you are actually a year older than I am."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"It makes perfect sense, really."

Theo goes over everything again, momentarily distracted by his own daughters running through the room chasing a puppy. It wasn't really a puppy, it was a half-pomeranian, half-chihuahua thing that Iris had somehow gotten for free from Inghild, who still occasionally volunteered at the animal shelter. It was probably five or six years old itself, but it had the appearance of a puppy, so that's what everyone called it. It behaved sort of like a dog, except it was terrified of everything that was bigger than it was, which is to say, everything that exists. Theo looks up from the carpet, where his daughters are trying to bearhug the puppy while it struggles to get away, and finally finishes his explanation. Kaja looks less than convinced.

"So... why am I staying with you, then?"

"Well, my little sister looked into your history, and she decided we'd be a good fit. We've had our own misadventures with rebels, so if you have anything to talk about we're here to listen. Also..." Theo pauses for a moment as the puppy wriggles free and dives under his legs, under the couch. One of his daughters chases after it, and crawls between Theo's legs on her hands and knees, trying to wrest the reluctant micro-dog free from its sanctuary under the furniture.

"We could really use a nanny."

Nuke the core
Nuke the moon
Nuke the sun

It would be a shame to leave this world without knowing who this lovely lady is.

What world are you going to?

Good God, a lot of time has passed.

Nuke the Shire.

Actually, make that the priority.

wots taters precious

Let it die

New VN when?
I want new TSFs desu

Hi

Duty Lost Arcadia next with Typhoon and Mig-29 with milf Annet

Latrova is actually younger than most of the girls from schwarzesmarken, isn't she?

She was born in 1960, she is as old as Beatrix and Iris.

No, she said that her son would have Yuuya age, so she is at least the same age of Irisdina.

>this is a 41-42 year old with maternal instincts

>that soldier-kun on her handbag

Those little details are always fun.

>your date tonight

IF ONLY

Make her a mother again

You're comfortable with dating an older woman then onii-chan?

Like, double your age older than you?

TDA finale when?

>Two 25 kiloton tactical nukes
Ayy imao

Good job, Latova! Happy 57th birthday!

Who /NVA here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Nukes are rare in the TDA world that they have to fight to have a bloodbath over it

Only if they lack all abilities to produce even the smallest nuke and have sent everything up to space or the red line.

Posting best girls.

Yep, they did

Why would they need some 2 shitty tactical nukes when they can get something bigger?

Too bad the french already detonated one in Norad, leaving them no choice

Posting

Yui is the best

I like it, Stella and Latrova represent different which overlapparts of Yuuya's mom. Glorious.

It just doesn't make sense.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Left or right?

Both

I can't have two mamas?

They don't like sharing

Latrova shares her love with all the children.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

Painful
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Fuck slavs!

That'd be the plan, lad.

Make her a mom again

Seldom reminder to mourn your waifus

;_;

Yuuya certainly can.

>tfw no Latrova path

Reminder that underdog foreigner autismoe actually triumphed against the overwhelming power of megatsundere / designated superior skills character and then turning into a brocon.

>tfw they share the same birth year

When does the pain stop

With death.

You will have a chance on Martyrs

Why do best girls always die?

Because Theo is a paranoid asshole

I'd lick Iris' armpits

Why was she so happy with Theo fucking her with a knife? You'd think she'd be more pissed about it all.

She is about to be PENETRATED for the first time

Yuuyamom had a damn fine ass.
Can someone post a picture with him listening in on mother and grandfather having a spat? I think it`s from the VN.

I"m pretty sure every main girl smiles when she dies in the anime version. Beatrix I'm sure is just happy the pain is over.

Dead slav.

>implying

> hot adult woman
> with no route
> mia during beta mission

>giving up this easy

nigga please

Hey now, its not entirely his fault he's paranoid and trigger happy. Going through what he did doesn't leave room for much else.

>latrova is mother russia in flesh

>say she'll blow herself like all her team
>after credits, only Yuuya&Inias's tsf activates
All her subordinates are dead, she had no reason to try and stay alive.

Delivering tough love since the 60`s!

Lise pls
Yes it's his own fault because despite been right about the Stasi fucking up his life, he puts the blame on the wrong person and uses that excuse to justify all the acctions against them
Still, he been forced to shoot his sister by Suzy didn't help at all

>thinking it stops

Her long unending pain was finally over, user. She wanted to die a long time ago, and she never got any reason from the present to stay, like so many people could have done, if they just tried.

That, and it's a smile because she's giving him her vision, her mission. That or she's telling him "you'll see, I was right, you'll see...". That and maybe also finally a genuine smile for Theo, which sadly gets lost in the anime.

Rather, I will keep the last lights alive. That is how I will honor Pham. It's what she would want. It's what she died for. The last lights. That love and hope do not die.

Celebrate with me Inghildfag, she was alike. To the two girls who understood what it meant to keep love alive in a cold, dark world!

>she's giving him her vision, her mission
>WHERE`S IRIS

It's obviously after that user.

Plus it's not like he has a choice really, in recieving it. Well, yes a "choice", but really, he already accepted it. If not then, he will.

erry time

>literally angsty edge transmission

Ugh.

she is just happy she doesn't have to deal with retards anymore.

>some cunts from cunt batallion have died, cunt-sama!
>[smirking intensifies]

BRAVO WATANABE

I applaud your dedication Phamfag

Well it's more because as he's running for his life or doing his best to hold back the BETA, or shivering and alone in Britain, he'll realize.

Then again, this gets kind of muddled in the anime since it leads you on to believe all is well.

nah, he run to bongland after the colapse of the defence line

>gets kind of muddled in the anime since it leads you on to believe all is well.

Its almost like the anime is rebel propaganda

>rebels get completely whitewashed
poetry

Fear me, but follow!

Its almost like the rebels aren't as bad as you desperately want them to be.

>performing a coup d'etat in a splintered totalitarian nation
lel

But in all seriousness, the only time she is even remotely not unhelpful is when she is assisting the military in working against the State, which is the exact opposite of what a commissar is for.

Which is, of course, worse that waiting for the Purges to start.