What does Sup Forums know about Stanley Kubrick? He died of a """heart attack""" days after this was released

What does Sup Forums know about Stanley Kubrick? He died of a """heart attack""" days after this was released.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjTYwZKuyBs
thetrumpimpeachment.com/forum/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YfRO4nEuC0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8617YZ2YE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
youtube.com/watch?v=LgvYfMsKJhE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359070/Prince-Charles-Camilla-Royals-attend-Elephant-Family-party-Clarence-House.html
juxtapoz.com/photography/1972-rothschild-illuminati-ball/
kentroversypapers.blogspot.ca/2006/03/eyes-wide-shut-occult-symbolism.html
jaysanalysis.com/2011/01/25/eyes-wide-shut-1999-esoteric-analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHILL THREAD. MOVIES ARE GAY.

Movies are not gay, you're gay.

k

Faked the moon landing. Was close to many Jews and the pedo ring.

>Faked the moon landing

"Hitler was right about everything."

Proof?

Hi shill
There's a few documentaries a out it, anyone I link you'll just call it fake and gay.

GOAT filmmaker. Sup Forumsfaggots love this movie because they think it confirms their worldview but it's not even really all that good of a movie

>government wants to go to moon
>chance of failure on live broadcast is unacceptable
>film cannot survive transit across van Allen radiation belt
>actually go to moon and present "reenactment" to the masses

Heart attack is super easy to induce and is one of the main method paid killers use. This is one example of a serial killer named Richard Kuklinski who used the method if you think this is far fetched (go to 25:00): youtube.com/watch?v=jjTYwZKuyBs

had to edit some scenes cos a certain pair saw similarities

Enjoy fag marriage and more mosques paddy.

1916 was for nothing and Pearse is rolling in his grave.

The movie was definitely exposing the JEWlluminati (the wacky occult ceremony was severely toned down btw) AND it was about the consequences of the "1968/Against THE MAN!/Question authority!" had on (white) society. If you notice the young (white) couple was on it's way to failure like many other (white) couples because of the end of WHITE SHARIA.

Kubrick? Nobody can know for sure what happened. But the main question is who was he? A rare case of someone who "makes it big" in showbusiness without selling his soul? Back in his day this was still possible. Someone who "sold his soul" but regretted it? Someone who "sold his soul" and never regretted it and "Eyes Wide Shut" is nothing but a typical in-your-face JEWlluminati thing?

One cannot know for sure...but Eyes Wide Shut is definitely worth watching.

Why do you such a hatred for us? Is it because you know we're better than you?

Ummm guys we have a problem

This must be stopped

Or is it not a big deal?

You actually don't want to know, you want to shove the bluepill as far up your asshole as possible.

goodbye retard

I am the redpill.

Fun fact: The 'ritual orgy' scene was filmed in a Rothschild mansion

Prove it was real.

that guy was a lying faggot though

I actually just recently rewatched this movie, thinking there was hidden red pills to be found.
It wasn't an awful movie but they really could have done more with it. Wasted potential.

> I am the redpill.

shoo shoo

Hello shiteblu

Kubrick was a giant faggot who wrote and directed some degenerate shit... and Check'd

Agreed, although I heard a lot of stuff was cut from the final film after Kubrick's death?

The movie as it is doesn't really have much of interest beyond a possible brief insider's look into their fucked up sex & murder cults.

>Faked the moon landing.

i always wondered do people post stuff like this beacasue they actually beleieve it or just to piss people off.

Eyes Wide Shut is about how the Jewish global elite like Rothschilds are all really into occult shit, and how they mkultra/kill people who mess with them, like they did with Kubrick. One of the villains in the film is called (((Sandors))), which is a reference to Anton Szandor Lavey, the founder of the Church of Satan. The mansion in the movie is the Rothschild House.

Clockwork Orange compares Nazi Germany and the EU and the differing control strategies they used like the sort of brainwashing you see in the latter half of the film.

Dr. Strangelove is about the military-industrial complex among other things.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YfRO4nEuC0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8617YZ2YE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
>Eyes Wide Shut, like Lolita and A Clockwork Orange before it, faced censorship before release. Kubrick sent an unfinished preview copy to the stars and producers a few months before release, but his sudden death on March 7, 1999, came a few days after he finished editing. He never saw the final version released to the public,[183] but he did see the preview of the film with Warner Bros., Cruise, and Kidman, and had reportedly told Warner executive Julian Senior that it was "my best film ever".[184]

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
>THE late Stanley Kubrick once remarked that ‘Hitler was right about almost everything,” and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the ‘Eyes Wide Shut” script that author Frederic Raphael was writing for him.

He was one of the few redpilled turncoat Jews who knew the truth, and they killed him for exposing too much of it in his last film.

A little of both

its nearly 100% confirmed that the TV broadcast was faked

With the technology of the time it would have been much more difficult to create fake film footage than to send someone to the moon.
Also, Nicole Kidman has said that Kubrick was the one who told her about Hollywood being run by pedos, hence this movie's creation.
GTFO nigger

go fuck yourself

>asks why people post stuff like this
>posts it again as an answer

Wouldn't surprise me if he included pedo rituals before they cut that out.

he "had a heart attack" weeks before the final cut was released...

okay it works I guess
not sure why I get pissed off at people saying/believeing retarded things

>UN
I always wondered how fucked up a man has to be to embrace that murderous flag.

This fucking image, lmao

Digits confirm. The two primary methods used by professional assassins:
>heart attack
>car accidents

He was a self loathing Jew. Criticized them frequently.

I just click randomly

>Also, Nicole Kidman has said that Kubrick was the one who told her about Hollywood being run by pedos, hence this movie's creation.

google 'nicole kidmans father'

Jews being critical of the upper echelons of judaism is not self-hatred. End this weak meme.

does anyone have some sort of history or explanation for these dress ups of the left column, pretty fascinating desu.

Yeah, and? She knew he was into something sinister and Kubrick confirmed her suspicions.

The cult scene was almost accurate, it was just missing the child rape that occurs at these parties in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgvYfMsKJhE

No

>that occurs at these parties in real life

source? you been to one?

Why doesn't anyone ask Tom Cruise?

Barry is worse. It's like beautiful picture with no substance.

This is my take on it.

yea never saw it, seems like some shitty softcore drama

>With the technology of the time it would have been much more difficult to create fake film footage than to send someone to the moon.

lmfao wat you just went full omega retard

Just google ""rothschild masked ball 1972".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359070/Prince-Charles-Camilla-Royals-attend-Elephant-Family-party-Clarence-House.html

juxtapoz.com/photography/1972-rothschild-illuminati-ball/
>In December of 1972, Marie-Hélène de Rothschild threw a “Surrealist Ball”at the Château de Ferrières, one of the large mansions owned by her family. The invitations were written backwards, forcing the guests to use the assistance of a mirror to read them. The attire required was “black tie, long dresses and surrealists heads.” Upon arrival, the facade of the chateau was lit in red with the effect of making it appear to be on fire. Guests had to walk through black ribbons that were meant to mimic cobwebs and a labyrinth maze before entering the ballroom. The costumes and masks were elaborate and extraordinary and the guest list was just as impressive, which included the likes of Audrey Hepburn and Salvador Dali. The servants were dressed as cats and the table centerpieces were like something out of the strangest of dreams. Recently, photographs of the event were released to the public, providing a unique view of the event.

kentroversypapers.blogspot.ca/2006/03/eyes-wide-shut-occult-symbolism.html
jaysanalysis.com/2011/01/25/eyes-wide-shut-1999-esoteric-analysis/