Kiznaiver

What is the point of this show?

Being intelligent and deep.

Gotta balance out Luluco with something not fun.

Kokoro Connect without best girl

to usher in the end of Okada's career

To make fun of Okada

Cute girls being cute

Watching notEsdeath.

watching the interpersonal relations of the 7 retards while trying not to want to kill MC for being such a faggot

NOT KAMINA is best character.

and there is also the reverse rape scene

What is the point of any anime?

Picked up.

your loss...

>..
Fuck off.

Having the cast experiences childhood friend pain and suffering.

Chidori is easily the cutest girl of the season.

1 - money
2 - humoring animators

Enjoying the best animation, art and direction this season has to offer

of the year

tumblr pls go

What I wouldn't do to be raped by Maki.

>tumblr
call me a faggot, but never, dare to imply I related to that shit hole

To fluff trigger's catalogue with mediocre, full-length shows as opposed to the usual unfunny shorts.

chidori's a stereotypical anime bitch and worst girl that needs to die by the end. nico's the superior choice.

>stereotypical
she's very different from your typical tsundere

What is this anime about, anyway?

this is 13 episodes right?
>almost halfway through
>nothings happened
>big event/death hasn't happened yet

Human interactions between archetype characters, with a tweest. And forced drama. So at the moment literally nothing.

Then don't share their idea that only men can commit rape and that if women do it has to be a different term.

It's just rape no matter who does it to who.

>Then don't share their idea that only men can commit rape and that if women do it has to be a different term.
>It's just rape no matter who does it to who
are you by any chance autistic?

>Chidori's a bitch
If I had fallen in love with the MC in the past when he used to be different and he acted like the way he did in episode 3, I'd want to kick him in the dick.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, tumblr.

If we gotta judge by the BDs on the site, it's gonna be 1 cour, but there's no official info

The animation looks expensive. You can nearly always tell when its 2cour.

I am worried. Red still seems to like Kacchon and he has started to be the person she wants him to be.

Oh gee, just what I excepted from Okada. Luckily, my experienced with Gundam Iron-Blood make me stay away from this anime.

>forced drama
when will this meme die

>show defies genre
>"HELP WHATS THE POINT OF THIS I DONT GET IT"
>"ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING"

God I hate you people so much.

Being different =/= being good. That's Max Landis logic.

Apathic little shit will wake up to "feel again", fall in love with Red, but she will fall in love with Not Kamina, which is brotier and trying to set them up together.
Drama ensues.
You heard it here first.

Except it is not a meme in this case.
It was literally Sonozaki forcing drama to make otherwise unfriendly people "connect".
Are you even watching the show?

To unironically watch boys interact with girls due to a deus ex machina that makes them question the nature of wounds.

being different =/= being bad

Just cause you don't get what the show is about yet or doesn't seem to be easy to guess in which direction it will go doesn't mean it's a bad show

>over 1 hour into show
>the narrative and tone are still all over the place

That's called 'bad writing'.

if they make chidori and tenga happen i will fly to japan just to take a shart on trigger's doorstep.
you heard it here first.

>It was literally Sonozaki forcing drama to make otherwise unfriendly people "connect".
By that reason all drama that is caused by an external source is "forced". Flash news, drama ensues because something changes the status quo, it doesn't appear from nothing.

making unfriendly people connect is the point of the fucking project, you moron

sonozaki specifically says they picked problematic people who would never associate with each other

>gets trigger by rape-terminology
>calls other people tumblr

I have bad news for you kid.

To stroke the ego of whoever wrote it. He's smarter than you, OK? We will never understand the level of his pretentiousness.

>this anime is not the same generic SoLshit i watch every season
>im scared guys please tell me whats going on

either adhd or autism

You dense motherfucker.
If sothing happens, for a reason or by chance, and it accidentaly brings out drama, it's okay.
If you do an action with the only intent of creating drama, that's forced.

I'm not saying it's not the point of the project.
I'm saying that the point of the project is forcing drama for drama's sake.
I'm actually quite enjoying it, but I'm not so blind not to call things by their name.

It's a show about nothing, except the main characters can share each other's physical pain. It's a total melodramatic edgefest. I dropped it after episode 2 after it became clear that it was headed nowhere.

Didn’t you get the memo kid? It is no longer cool to hate on Okada.

>"wow this show is about nothing! but I while i'm telling you this I'm also enjoying Flying Shit aka the most boring show of the season but it doesn't matter! this one is about nothing!"

Shitposters, everyone. The quality of them has dropped a lot lately.

>People still pretending Kiznaiver is anything but AOTY
When is this meme going to stop?

But that show is le "comfy"!

Trigger really is the best studio.

To make you speak about it, so it is successful.

>If you do an action with the only intent of creating drama, that's forced.
How stupid do you have to be to think they made them become kiznaivers just for the sake of creating drama?

Or do you genuinely think Okada made the kizuna system as a simple plot device and it will not be a central feature of the series?

Dropped this after the cringefest that was episode 3, does it get any worse?

Yes. Now fuck off.

Chidori being cute

I actually like it when I read of people hating on this series for the most asinine reasons.

Makes me feel like only true patricians can appreciate forms of art as polished and unique as Kiznaiver.

how can one boy be so cute? science help

>Okada
>patrician

You dropped it, get the fuck out or pick it up and see for yourself. We're not in your brain. Fortunately.

>Anime that isn't a slice of life airs
>"T-this is just pretentious edgy shit"

Every season.

At least I can't cut myself while watching Flying Shit.

every single boy and girl in the series is either cute af or hot af

>it's edgy so it's bad
i want moeshitters to leave

Maybe in the future.
At the moment tha kizuna system has been used only to create tension and dramatic situations.
Hence, thus far, it's forced drama.

>lacks a coherent plot or theme but tries to cover the deficiency with thick pretentiousness
>"h8ers gonna h8, tho"

>anime isnt about 4 girls doing nothing but lesbian shit
>WHY DOES THIS ANIME EXIST!?

"pretentious" is a codeword for "I don't get it, and this makes me upset so I will attempt to lower its perceived level to make myself feel better about my subpar intelligence"

thanks for proving my point, here's a (You)

to show that sonozaki is a cute

do you have to be fed by a nurse. or being this stupid is normal to you?

Cut the emotional bullshit. Why is your only defense of this anime to strawman its criticism and ad hominem its critics? I've yet to see a single rational explanation of why you think the anime is good.

>some kid on Sup Forums calls a college graduate dumb because his favorite animay is bad

Not even one of the anons you quoted but we ad hominem its critics because they're all retarded shitposters like you.

"I don't know what to say, better call bad writing without explaining why it's bad, let me just say it's bad because I say so"

Fuck off.

Stop projecting on logical fallacies and give some actual criticism.

I have yet to see an explanation of why you think it's bad that doesn't resort to buzzwords.

If you can structure your thoughts into an actual discussion instead of bursting into memes i will be glad to discuss.

>look at me im a college graduate, how dare you say i'm dumb, my shitty opinion is absolute
pathetic

>college graduate
>smart

No wonder you're retarded.

They told you they don't get it. Elaborate then.

You are not learning your lesson very well. I guess you don't really care about not being taken seriously? Then again why write up such a long reply if you understand that people will continue to not take you seriously for once again doing the exact things you have been criticized for doing?

Why does she look transgendered?

Its obvious they are just baiting

Dont respond to them

>I was asked to prove why it's bad writing
>I don't know what to say because I'm retarded
>Let me write some meaningless shit instead trying to be le ebin trole

You're the worst kind of human abort, kill yourself.

These are the reasons they've brought up
>there's forced drama
>it's edgy
>nothing happens
>it's pretentious

I'm not wasting my time on obvious bait and memeposting. anyone who posts like that is clearly uninterested in having a discussion and would resort to baiting and trolling anyways.

>Waaah! Why isn't this anime gurren lagann?
>UGH FUCKING SOLSHITEATERS Sup Forums HAS WAY BETTER TASTE IN ANIME THAN Sup Forums!

They think it's all over the place so they don't get it as you stated, now elaborate on the plot.

Chidori's so sweet. I hope she gets a good ending.

>Kokoro Connect
>Saw
>Breakfast Club
>Sense8

Good lord, what else has this anime been compared to?

I think the disdain lies within what Kiznaiver was setting up to be or rather what I've thought to be. I can't speak for Flying Witch but I submit Kuma Miko. Sure it's another SoL so you can expect there to be little progress, but at the same time you weren't here for that. The characters and the situations (sexual or funny) were enough to keep you sticking around. It's like coming to see a show that's advertised as a horror, but it turns out it's a comedy; subverted expectations, if you will.

I can't speak for everyone else but I expected there to be an enjoyable cast, character driven drama, and perhaps the Kizuna conspiracy to be at least slightly suspenseful. I liked the premise but the characters I didn't care for (I dislike Sonozaki and Hisomu) and from what I can make from things past episode 3, where I put it on hold/dropped it, nothing really piqued my interest.

I'm still lurking the threads hoping there will be something to get me back on the train again. I dropped the aforementioned Kumamiko due to my prejudice, picked it up, then turned out enjoying it, so maybe Kiznaiver will do the same but so far I'm interested in the destination but the journey isn't too promising.

>now elaborate on the plot
Do you expect me to give you a summary of the episodes or what?

what is it that you don't get about the plot?
why do you think it's all over the place?

I don't, they said it was all over the place and you said they don't get it. So, elaborate on the plot.

You want me to give you a 300 world autismoclasm about why it'good, like how your kind do with moeshit like Keion?

No, fuck off instead.

Chidori's so sweet. Obviously she exists only to suffer.

>This show is advertised as character drive "drama"
>We got 5 episodes of character interactions
>but I don't like the characters

Then don't watch it since the characters won't change any time soon.

Still

>I dislike some of the Kiznaiver characters but pedobear and generic loli are entertaining

Eh

Something big is bound to happen sooner or later, but it's mainly about the characters, so if you don't like them don't even bother.

I mean, they will most likely change and grow by the end of the series, it seems to be its point, but if you don't enjoy watching them interact it won't be any fun to watch.

Anyways i don't think you got to like most of the characters of a series to like the series itself... I mean, I dislike almost all characters from evangelion but it's still one of my favourite series.

I don't understand you, are you trying to be an impartial watcher of the discussion or do you just want me to sperg out on why I like the series so you can nitpick at everything I write?

I'm not gonna write an essay on why I think Kiznaiver is good if you just keep going "elaborate on the plot" like that.

So it was a draw to 0.

Why do you type like a mongoloid?

Some battles are not worthy of being fought I guess.

Both parties need to be equally invested in the discussion for it to be profitable, and shitposting doesn't deserve serious answers.