Why is it wrong to say nigger, especially in a gaming context

I think people give words to much fuckin power, especially a lot of nonwhites who get butthurt over words. Idgaf if it has a history to it, stop being an offended nigger faggot, apparently according to sjws it is only okay to be racist against whites LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think it's wrong to say nigger at all.

Listen.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I don't know, but anybody who plays video games and hasn't called either another player or an NPC a fucking nigger is full of shit.

It is only wrong to say it if youre cum skinned

Are you watching it crash and burn? Did you also formerly used to be a supper of Donald Trump at one point?

that is just false, I live in a city, a big one and it voted for trump.

what's with this american urge to say 'nigger'?

fuck it's just a word

switch it for criolo, negro, mono imundo, anything with the real sense of it

also I voted for trump

Not possible.

Nigger is an amazing word because it's a constant reminder to blacks at how fucking retarded they are.

I think nigger is one of the most beautiful words in the english language

I live in Arizona LOL

true story lmao

All those red spots are just places where there were business conventions being held at the time they made the map.

blacks are like an entire race based around butthurt, when it comes to the majority of them

No, they just listen to whoever is cracking the whip.

Right now it just so happens to be liberals.

Nigger

You can call niggers niggers here and they laugh it off.
It's a problem with american niggers, i really believe it has nothing to do with biology it's just american's shitty culture of black people.

yea true shit, too much leftist brainwash

What's your point, city faggots are degenerate rats that need to be smashed in the face.

and ghetto culture before that. liberals just gave niggers a proxy to blame instead of themselves or the system like they used to.

they love to scapegoat their problems unto white people instead of taking responsibility for their actions. ghetto nigger culture has a lot to do with it

the ''n-words'', is the mentality of white men in the west equal to that of 12 years old ? have they cucked you guys so hard that even word fucking hurt you ? are you guys so sheltered that someone hitting another with a bottle or a stick is considered violence ?
why are you even still playing video games ? are you a fucking teen who just learnt to masturbate ? what is this ? is the so called great whiteman just an average sissy with glasses ? godbless the aussies/afrikaneers and slavs,they may be nigger abo tier but at least they are hardened cunts not like the sissies in the eu or usa.

Apparently we can't say "black people" anymore either. It's "people of color" and if you flip that around to "colored people" then you're a racist slave owner.

I prefer to stick with "negro", this that's an international standard and leaves "nigger" available for its derogatory connotation.

you sound like a stupid nigger lol, typical

the fact that you,as a fucking mutt even dare to type that,shows that you are worth less than a dog,go drink bleach you lil delusional sweetheart,go on sweetie.

I am white lol, you are just jealous you will never amount to even the ass hair of a white man or woman

>8
Whites are the glue that keep this world together, people like you destroy civilizations lol

>trying this hard
>people actually took the bait

I guess Sup Forums is the retard board after all

Just don't say it if you don't want to get beaten up, it's easy.

listen here you pathetic little shitter that roleplay as white to feel better about your sad fucking mutt life, you are a fucking MUTT, that's worse than being a LEAF,KEK,SWEDKEK and so on and so on... combined. Why do you think we even fucking mak banter out of the euros huh ? it's because we dont want them to end up as fucking mutts like you,now go shart in mart,get cucked by niggers and indulge in the degeneracy you call life. know your place shitter,if there was to be a cucked scale you'd be on the fucking roof.

why you post this on Sup Forums??? post it on reddit or kikebook or in pewdipies video.We all know what are you talking about, nigger

LOL sounds like your faggot nigger ass got triggered by the truth

You said that at least 1000 times, and Trump is going to win in 2020 too

SOMEBODY'S A NIGGER
SOMEBODY'S A NIGGER

you actively promote being replaced, how the fuck you gonna tell me anything about anything, America is better and we have freedom

cuckedmuttniggers calling other niggers,what the fuck is this ? the ape zoo ?
oh well,try harders mutts

except I am not a mutt, I am a white American lol

You're right. I am a slav/balt mutt. :'(

Why is race made out to be such a big deal by people who are supposedly against racism?

Why is racism made out to be such a big deal by people who are supposedly against racism?

Why do people who are supposedly against racism hate people who are supposedly filled with hate?

Why do people who are supposedly against racism, race and hate, hate white people so much?

Shouldn't they ignore race, racism and hate and love everyone?

It's seems to me that their purpose and goal is to just spread more hatred for everyone to enjoy.

Also, nigger is just a word. It only has as much power as you let it have.

true af, that's because they aren't against racism, they push a constant antiwhite agenda, but their plans are failing

>denial
cmon sweetie just 4 more stages and you finally realise what you are.
based

Nigger is the only offensive word left. Saying 'cunt' in rage is just not as cathartic

Cunt is much more of a trigger word in the US. I could say nigger at the dinner table in the course of having an erudite discussion about the nature and use of language. Not so much with cunt.

let's add them together and just call people cunt niggers lol

equifax had a security breach that affected 144 million people and you guys are here talking about some man child that plays video games saying NIGGER...this world needs to burn...

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs

EXQUIFAX ARE A BUNCH OF NIGGER CUNTS

>not playing vidya

you're missing out, senpai.

Did you see what this OWEN S. Good wrote about PewdS ?? Polygon web page has 100 comments calling us all Nazi gamers .

Now if there was just a way to get back at this guy who I think is just jealous of Pewdy ..
( wink wink ).

Nigger is an insult
If it is used as an insult then no you will only offend the people that identify as Niggers in which case you are just calling an orange an orange

Look at all these newfag replies. Go back to /r/The_Cuckold!

Listen

The only people who voted for Trump are the rural and suburban master race.

City retards all voted for Hillary.

There it is! That one Leaf who posts this in every Trump Thread

GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK

ALSO,
NIGGERS

I love that "nigger" has so much power over jigs.