What does Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ibsP6XN2dIo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_serzVQbU
youtube.com/watch?v=b4Ubp7U9Dq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree.

Clearly Larry is an intelligent man. Unfortunately nigger males are literally fucking worthless

blacks are their own worst enemy

rather than praise each other for trying to better themselves they shun them for trying to "act white".

We have this with hispanics too.

Hate the term uncle tom, because it was clearly made by some fucking idiot who had never read the book, 'uncle tom's cabin'

Daily reminder that just today, that midget Destiny called a black woman an Uncle Tom.

/ournigger/

Yet another (((white))) man telling blackbots what to think

Larry tries so hard. It's very tragic what happens to decent blacks.

incredible how the tricks whites played to keep them in line as slaves carry on to this day

stop watching jewtube user

It's true but anyone who makes this argument is either going to be ignored because either A. they're a black person who the left can just call a fucking uncle tom or B. they're any other race and the left can just say they have no right to talk on the issue since they're not black

I disagree. Uncle Toms are the worst.

>he doesnt watch youtube with an ad blocker
>he doesnt waste their bandwidth and give nothing in return

try harder

He's quite right.

"Uncle Tom" and "coon" are words that people within the black community use to keep other blacks from going against their groupthink.

Another one is "acting white" in order to keep them wilin' out.

>but first let me tell you about my pillow...

>he still watches that shit
>he thinks it's about the add money

I hope this is just a shitpost

Nigger comes fro "negroid" with defines the identity of blacks. The sooner blacks stop being so assblasted about "nigger" the soon they will sove the racial divide.

If 5% of niggers were capable of thinking on that level, there wouldn't be a race-war brewing in every black neighborhood in the world.

This is why Sup Forums is the tits.
When we act the Jew, we praise each other for well memed subversion.

I think one-line one-posts are spam, information solicitation is spam, and rebroadcasting tweets with no additional content is spam, regardless of ideology. In the catalog as well right now somebody is posting "news stories" from March 2016. I just reported a one-line one-post asking if the uncompensated surveyee's mother smoked tobacco products. Did they run out of blacked pics?

>he doesnt intentionally act as a net negative for every shitty site he possibly can
the absolute state of Sup Forums

He is correct. Remember, not all niggers are low IQ retards, just almost all of them.

Asians, on the other hand have always worked hard and strove for success.

Blacks live on the dole in the ghetto.
Mexicans mow lawns or pick tomatoes.
Asians become doctors or engineers.

He isn't wrong.

Bucket of crabs etc etc

there is no net negative for a company that sells adds based on daily user count

your just another account tallied to show popularity

Basically a way for them to shut down the colored who don't agree with them.

>we will never return the black race to what MLK believed in

>muh based black man
In all seriousness the black community needs much more of that kind of thinking.

Based black man.

We need more. I'll start with one
>Thomas Sowell

i enjoy some of Larry's insights, but... is this a distinction without a difference? i mean, shuts down independent thinking? someone clue this retard in on what he exactly means, pls

THE LEFT ARE THE REAL RACISTS

PIC RELATED IS MY NIECE AND HER BLACKBOYFRIEND

HES BASED AND A TRUMP

ALL COLORS UNITE TO MAGA USA USA USA

Uncle Tom is another way of saying nigger so he's correct

ok think i got it. uncle tom means nikkas actin' white and thus not independently while nigga just insults his blackness and stupidity, perheps

>associating with coal burners

When niggers see a black man trying to better himself and break the stereotype they've made for themselves, the nughers shame and shun him calling him "Uncle Tom" until he gives up and goes back to being a niger. They literally cannot stand to see other niggers succeed.

>gas lighting in Sup Forums
>can't step out of line and insinuate 1 out of a million niggers isn't mentally retarded or you get mocked for being MAGA REDDIT etc etc
>tfw this is a faggot using non-arguments to try and herd people into thinking the same way

>i havent seen this pic before: the post

>implying I'm not just taking the piss
>implying implications

It's been discussed even by Independents.
hooktube.com/watch?v=ibsP6XN2dIo

Similar to the word "racist".

>Black guy deviates from thuggery
NAW DAWG YOU'SAN UNCLE TOM ASS MUTHAFUCKA GO BACK TO YO HONKY MASTA

so cool

If you call someone a nigger it's like calling them a shithead or a cunt or whatever but with maybe an extra degree of harshness because it attacks their race.
Uncle Tom is more specific though because it attacks their behavior. It can hit closer to home and might actually change their behavior.
If someone calls me a fag or a pigfucker or something I don't really care, but making fun of my fucked up teeth or weird nipples might actually impact me a little bit.

>You can never ever agree with any statement so long as a nigger said it
A broken clock is right twice a day. A fool would ignore that

Everyone KNOWS that the words "nigger" and "independent" are oxymorons to boot. Take smoking for one example: Are coons even aware any other brands exists? Or are newports all they seem to ever show in their rap music video media instructions? Some things aren't really a mystery. Just wisdom (It's not ALL IQ as helpful as it may be)

>the left are the real racist
You mean everyone with half a brain on both sides is racist, the left just virtue signals to cover it up. That is what you meant right?

Its like calling someone a racist or an idiot. You instantly win the argument because you've taking the morale high ground and don't have any obligation to listen to them. As they might taint your righteous views of the world

agreed and THIS REALLY MADE ME THINK

LARP harder fucko...

No mention of Walter Williams

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_serzVQbU

Yeah that makes sense. An unfortunate reason why Blacks are in the situation they are in is because degenerates like young Malcom X and the BP popularized being poor and anti-european culture

b-bbut i'm mexiCAN! ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=b4Ubp7U9Dq4

Two based individuals talking about minimum wage.

Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams

I think "conservatives" should stop pandering to niggers.