Is pic related a good representation of average burger?

Is pic related a good representation of average burger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of us know to move the computer right in front of us first.

>Implying you cant get fat on a ketogenic diet

No nigger, its sugar and carbohydrates that are increasing obesity.

Sorry if he isn't emaciated and starving like the other commie penguins, comrade

>falling for the keto meme

>Refuses to mate
Definitely not

Looks about only 40% white and mortaly obeas. Yeah i would say so!

American here, I can confirm this is an accurate representation of my life.

It's a good representation of me tbqh

thats the average everything here
even the fucking dogs

nope, it's a meme

>Keto meme

Must be why I use a keto diet to get below 8% bodyfat any time I decide to put in the work, eh?

I'm guessing you're a fucking vegan, only vegans get upset over the fact that keto works if you have the discipline to do it.

This is me. Literally me. No other bird can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This bird could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this bird is me. This bird is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this bird is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this bird side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this bird every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this bird every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this bird. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this bird is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this bird and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this bird is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this bird, I had an existential crisis. What if this bird was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this bird actually became aware of my existence? Did this bird have the ability to become self aware itself?

You still need to reduce your calories on keto.

Haha. You fuckin nailed it mate

t. fatfuck who doesnt do shit

Penguin thinks he has won the game of life, of survival, and now he just has to just simply exist

Have you ever seen a penguins life? I'd get fat and say fuck it too desu

the average Sup Forums burger refuses to walk, communicate and mate but is skinny and autistic
so: wrong

But what penguin forgets is that he IS the game...

/thread

He finally reached the mountain

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y&

By Keto do you mean not eating carbs and focusing on fats and proteins? If so, how's it different from the Atkin's diet, which was a fad meme diet.

That penguin is fucked once a polar bear sees them.

No, doesn't have a cart.
Fucking saged.

>be a country full of morbidly obese non-whites/ mutts
>europeans can't even come close to competing with a country in this state on the world stage

wew

dog bless

Atkins is sub-par.

True keto is usually protein/fats/some green vegetables and that's it. I prefer a CarbNite style plan with weekly or bi-weekly carb-ups since I lift and prefer not to lose any lean mass, but if you don't lift, it's not as necessary.

You can just cut out all carbs for months and get somewhere, or, you can follow a plan that has structured re-carb feedings and do well. Regardless, both have to be done only as long as they're working effectively and both need to have a transition back to "normal" structured eating to not be a waste of time.

It works, but 95% of those who do such diets fuck them up constantly and make excuses for why they can't seem to lose any weight.

>Is pic related a good representation of average burger?
>mfw