What side should I be on in the Catalan/Spain referendum? Who is jewing who?

What side should I be on in the Catalan/Spain referendum? Who is jewing who?

Catalans are shitlibs and Spain is right wing? Is this correct?

Why is the BBC and most news keeping this quiet?

Wtf is going on?

spainiards are lazy and sponge off catalonia. literally the only reason independence is being met with resistance

Which side are the globalists/Jews on?

Catalonian independentist here. You should side with us to finally destroy Spain once and for all.

In any case, what's gonna happen in the near future nobody knows, but the independence won't come this year.

Who is pro EU? I'm only backing whoever fucks the EU over most.

UK needs more anti EU ally's in Europe.

Catalonian= commie fucks
you figure it out

Jew for the catalans so they vote in their illegal referendum, gets voided and start chimping out.

This is the option i am rooting for, since i just want to see security forces beating the crap out of the subhuman communists.

Also: dont forget that the left has been importing arabs and Africans in massive numbers to alter the census so they vote for Independence. It is going to be an amazing day of the rekt.

The independentist are even more pro EU than the normal spaniards. In fact, the reason I believe the independence is almost impossible is because we would be out of the EU the moment we become a new country. Take a look at our demonstrations, they are full of EU flags.

Catalonia is so EU that one of their premises is that they want to be a new country and still belong to the EU.

Pls root for them so they get to vote on their illegal shitty theater. I want to enjoy their tears and pain as the police restores the order after the chimpout.

Does this mean it's good for the rest of Spain?

>Get rid of shitlibs
>Get all the immigrants to move to Catalan
>Vote in a right wing government
>Build wall
>Leave EU and join the new UK lead anti-eu alliance..

Could this timeline work?

>Why is the BBC and most news keeping this quiet?
Because it is illegal and because they cannot remain part of the European Union if they secede (an argument they used on the Scots so they can't pretend to ignore it later). The EU does not want further instability or another region that is not under their direct control.

Catalans are vastly pro EU lefties though. What I am saying is you should hope they vote for independence for the happenings but not to actually support the crypto-kike catalans.

you forgot
-> goes completely bankrupt because catalonia is the only developped region in Spain
It's like if northern Italy took their independance

Spain = conservacucks who obey their globalist german masters = europa has to tend to unify instead of balkanization

Catalonia = a bunch of commies and refugees welcome faggots that want independence to be separated of "fascist Spain". However there are also (((right wing))) politicians that want their minute of glory through supporting Catalexit

sry forgot how to greentext I'm drunk

Spain. I don't understand why Catalonia needs independence? This is like London trying to go on its own as a city state. Its retarded

Ok cool, so the correct position is support it for maximum chaos and instability and muh accellerationiam?

Collapse is a good thing for most countries right now- better for it to happen now than later I guess

>UK and Spain join
No, Spain in general is mostly pro EU because of our self-loathing and ignoring the Gibraltar situation UK and Spain do not work well together. See for example the shitshow that is Iberia and British Airways.

I would be very happy for London to be walled off from the rest of the UK

I honestly believe it would be a disaster economically for us, at least for a few decades. All the big international companies that have branches here would go to other spanish cities and we would be out of the EU market. And of course Spain would against our EU membership for decades.

If I'm for the independence is basically because I believe we are more hard working than the rest of the spaniards and culturally more advanced. I don't care if we become as poor as Morocco, I just don't wanna share a country with filthy spaniards.

Why is Spain selfloathing?

Genuinely interested.

>Collapse is great

You're a retard. Collapse is most certainly not great. Where's your precious internet going to go?

That paki gang down the road will be raping you mum and the pikey gang will be stealing your copper in minutes.

UK import vast amounts of food everyday, if those supply chains broke down...

Nah, we'd have martial law and emergency supplies.

UK army and police are pretty good and would keep Britain going whole Europe collapses.

I got 5tb of movies music anime and Vidya. Plus I got food supplies so I don't mind the cewfew. Plus I got radio and ham radio for updates and habbenings.

Collapse would be comfy desu

They'd find out weird Stephen up the road has the tins of Heinz beans and kick in your door. Maybe if you're out in the countryside and you can get a few shotguns.

If your in a shithole like Birmingham or Scunthorpe or bad areas of Manchester your mincemeat mate

"We are culturally more advanced" is the keyword for leftist to state "you are a biggot while se are tolerant".

By the way that "We are harder working" shit it's funny as hell. You never had a real farming industry, where people is under the sun even more than 10 hours a day... I bet you are a Xarnego