youtube.com/watch?v=Z1m_qG9cx7s
youtube.com/watch?v=OjVgP23AmNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I won't. Anyone who still thinks the earth is round can suck my round benis

Cool thread bro

how is it round

Fuck off nigger

This is ironic, right?

if its flat then why can't I see the Eiffel Tower dumbass?

post pics of globecock

When you are on a plane do you feel like you are going at 500 mph?

>if objects that fall on u can kill u how cum i dont die when a feather hits my head
>checkmate

Literally the same level of logic used as that picture.

what is gravity

Globecucks BTFO

Because you dont go outside.

>Mexican intellectuals

>accelerate in car up to 60 miles per hour
>feel the force pressing you into your seat
>drive a constant 60 miles per hour
>feel nothing
>hit the brakes until you stop
>feel the force pressing you into your seat belt

I guess physics is really hard for flat cucks huh? Newton's first law proves you're a moron. Speaking of vehicles drive yours off a bridge and inform me of the effects.

And I was wondering where the American Education meme came from

Oahu is not visible from Kaui.

Source: Lived on the north shore for 15 years

And i was wondering what your argument was.

see

Ask your mother

How does the sun confirm there's no refraction?

Haha globeys make me laugh

>believing anything anyone says on Sup Forums

>scientific illiterates talking about science

Always fun.

Globeys are all virgins loll

Did you just post minecraft as an example of "flat earth" you retard? Please tell me you're just fucking around.

that image is stupid, evolution is just an answer of "how" and not why, you can believe in evolution and god.

I hope so. These flatcucks will dismiss any argument against them as a conspiracy or CGI but are willing to take shitty memes over tested theories/studies.

While I'm here, I have a question for flat cucks, this flat earth theory is implying that nations throughout history put aside their many differences and all have agreed to keep the "globe agenda" afloat. Are you really going to suggest that throughout history millions of govermental and scientific figure heads all around the world have worked in perfect harmony to keep this a secret?

>you don't feel the inertia of a bullet train and can walk around on it normally
Explain this flatearther.

virgin detected

Explain this, globie: how are video game designers able too simulate real world places on a flat plane?

>Some people are more valuable than others.
Yes, my goyim, Jamal and Pajeet are just as valuable as your children, better give your country to them. We are all gods children, right ;^)

Ohh wow.

You stole a phone AND a computer? #Harveylootcrew

>Defend this, globeheads

Take high school physics, Christtard.

Why cant you see even further?

I need proof that the picture on the left was taken from another island and not a boat.

That's because you are using a flat earth map, not a mercator projection pandejo

gtfo globecuck

>implying video games simulate flat earth visuals when they don't load objects beyond a very limited sight range
>implying the curvature is drastic enough that someone standing on an enormous surface of a circular object would somehow be aware that it isn't flat

Fucking kek. So much for that IQ.

Plane isn't accelerating. The Earth is under constant acceleration, yet we feel none of it?

>. Are you really going to suggest that throughout history millions of govermental and scientific figure heads all around the world have worked in perfect harmony to keep this a secret?
No, its the result of lies from the satanist elites running the show from behinds the scenes (See hillary clinton), and retards like you eating up every word of it (see a mirror).

>No argument.
Typical.

>ITT retards can't into map projections.
everyone knows the earth is a cone. that's why planes don't fly over Antarctica or the north pole

this is why we can't get past the ice walls in the south but we can explore the north pole.

How do you know that your video isn't CGI made by NASA?

>American education

Tfw your intellectual troll image gets no (You)s

You mean like the bible?

>spherical trigonomatry of sphere

>what is basics physics
You can't actually "feel" your motion. The only thing you notice is the acceleration.

because the earth is large enough that on a small scale, i.e. city, the ground appears to be flat.

Just putting it out there, even though I don't think the world is flat, flat earthers should be allowed to keep making threads. . . because we allow people to make pro-communist threads.

I'll let you figure out which one is more retarded.

When the plane changes speed from 500 to 500.000006mph, why do you not feel it.

Explain this then globeweenie

>posts picture of IQ test showing 133
>doesn't know the difference between to and too

Hmmmm...

T. Flat head

Except, at certain times of the year, it IS light at midnight in some places, and will be light for more than 20 hours a day.
>Still no actual argument.

Earth accelerates more than that

the vid would be very nice if the earth dident literally curve up and downwards depending on the tilt of the camera.

If the earth is flat, why cant you see the whole earth from that perspective?

What purpose would a flat earth have to spin? if we are flat it would make more sense to not spin at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1m_qG9cx7s

because they are small and far away

You're telling me that NASA, the Jap's, Russia's, and eveyone else's space program are all run by the satanist elites? Or any aspiring scientist who can peer test readily published scientific materials regarding the earth's shape or pilots who can attest to the Earth's curvature? We're not only talking about the US government but every government in human history.

How do you flat earther's make that HUGE jump from "hey this meme raises some questions" to "India's space programs are ran by satanist elites". Not to mention, what possible advantage is there by lying about the Earth's shape?

>get on airplane
>they """claim""" you're going 700 mph
>you can walk forward easily and don't get wind in your face

literally lmaoing at science fags and their fake world size
i bet they just put moving pictures on all the windows and the plane taxis a couple miles away before parking (the real distance, since there's no way they're going 700 mph)
it would save on fuel costs too

We do. You're just not looking hard enough. You can easily see the ISS (the brightest man made object in the sky) and some of the other stations and satellites. You would need a telescope for most of them though - since they're too far away and too small to be seen by the naked eye and some might actually be "invisible" since visible light telescopes have limitations when it comes to small objects.

What is angular velocity?

Because distance, and moonlight outshines satellites.

Also how does this help your flat earth theory?

The stars are spinning, no the earth.
because its not at the edge, duh
>You're telling me that NASA, the Jap's, Russia's, and eveyone else's space program are all run by the satanist elites?
Yes.

This is a flat earth board, pussy

this shit is worse than troll physics

youtube.com/watch?v=OjVgP23AmNM

Hmmmm......

The earth is hollow, you stupid flatist

Why would the stars spin in such a pattern but not the earth?

If the stars spun like that they would not form a long exposure like provided.

Have you ever used a fucking telescope? Buy one and you can see shit like that.

>not knowing how gravity works

>what is perspective
The second picture was taken further away from the Earth so more of it is visible.

The answer is jews, it's always jews.

You retards legitimately need to be removed from society.

Get out of my American board, and off my round planet's internet!
(American on vacation in spain)
This is why you need to be of age to buy cutlery, and why you deserve tv licence laws.

You only experience an acceleration. You don't feel any of it for the same reason that you can play catch on a 747. You, the ball, the person you are playing catch, and the 747 are all moving at the same speed and the same direction. You only experience or sense changes in velocity and direction. Since gravity is holding you to the planet, when on the surface, you are always moving in the same direction and at the same velocity as the planet.

I thought satellites were a globehead scam and don't actually exist

>>You're telling me that NASA, the Jap's, Russia's, and eveyone else's space program are all run by the satanist elites?
>Yes

So you're not gonna answer the question regarding the advantage of hiding such a huge secret that can easily be discovered?

Solid argument, /thread

He means with eyesight, but you're correct.

Reminder that behind every spherecuck there is a jew

My Fellow Flat earthers, don't forget we don't have much time before continental drift causes the continents to hit the ice wall, causing it to break and draining the oceans off the side, but not before the continents fall off!

I am confused. Is this a troll thread, or are there really people who are so fucking stupid, that they believe the earth is flat?

I think my IQ just dropped 20 points after reading this thread
Can you stop bumping this please

Let's say you're in a car going 50 mph on the highway, but not speeding up or slowing down, just going steady, and you close your eyes. Does it feel like you're moving?

I'm just awaiting the shitty flat earth memers to scream "MUH CGI"

Globeshills in full force today...
Why is it when I throw a ball, it doesn't orbit fourever a(((round))) the earth?

It's hollow

hahaha yeah its true nomans sky figured this out the hard way

I think it started as a psyop to discredit targeted online communities, but it eventually gained traction and now has true believers.

It's real. I've met one.

>advantage of hiding such a huge secret that can easily be discovered?
To make people lose faith in God, and de-legitimatize the bible. Your average retard will never even try to understand the truths about the earth, and any question of it or evidence of it will be met with "lol flat earth retard."

Speed is not acceleration. Literally the first thing you're taught in physics.

Does it matter?

There's a line where pretending to be retarded and actually being retarded stop mattering. This is long beyond that.

Lol, am fuckin your mum while you on holiday.

Yes, and if you open the window the wind gets in your'e face

See