Bleach 673 Discussion

It's out: readms.com/r/bleach/673/3401/1

And thus the battle of white backgrounds and black background begins.

Yhwach mindgames , or is there something Ichigo is not being told? Yhwach also not using his power is unexpected.

Yhwach is probably applying very liberal definition of "father"

Renji is a tarzan and Rukia is Jane

No, I mean the part where he hints at having killed/sacrificed the mixed bloods to create or empower Ichigo. I've long considered the possibility of OMZ being a part of him because Yhwach put him there, or Ichigo somehow wresting pieces of Yhwach's soul from him during the selection, so this isn't a very big surprise. But the way Yhwach is acting now is very unexpected. It's like he's testing Ichigo, seeing how far he's come rather than taking him with the intention of killing him. He's acting like OMZ in a way. Ichigo is everything that matters, everyone else be damned.

I can't imagine why though. Ywach's accomplished every possible goal there would be under his own power. He's got the whole world under his thumb, I see no reason to be so meticulous about cultivating an even greater power.

Hell, one would think he'd try to avoid that lest he threaten his own throne. Maybe that's the point? He knows Ichigo's rightful place in this world is as its ruler and has done all this to put him there.

By Tumblr Girl.

And your mother is monkey

>GETSUGA TENSHOU
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

The man of one move, Ichigo, will he learn another?

He's cultivating the quincy race V2. Ichigo and his siblings are the only quincies completely unaffected by hollow reiatsu and Ichigo has been chosen as his heir due to his power. That is the best explanation I can think of.
To begin with it was strange that gran fisher backed off after killing Masaki, despite eating children being his thing.

Renji is Kenpachi and Rukia is Yachiru

Kubo didn't even begin to try that day.

Rukia nad Renji where the best part of this chapter.

...Is Yhwach actually Aldrich from Dark Souls?

Well, duh, the rest was a fat lot of nothing.

Literally nothing happened.
>Jobber Renji returns
>Orihime has no lines once again
>Wristwatch still sitting in that chair
Damn meme chapter.

>final battle

what about ishida?