I love the smell of over-cooked burgers in the morning

I love the smell of over-cooked burgers in the morning

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GENIUSOFWALLSTR/status/908090257228398592
youtube.com/watch?v=hRJFvtvTGEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thet're going to hit the west coast and wipe out the last people here who think life eurofaggs

good times

The ocean brought this on itself.

Wouldn't blame ya, what else will block out the smell of shitskins?

kek

>memeflag

well known they can't hit CA. sorry pal.

The only good burger is a dead burger.

>memeflag

oh no, please don't nuke the bay area...

too late, kim will raunch
twitter.com/GENIUSOFWALLSTR/status/908090257228398592

anyone else joining the army if south korea gets fucked?

The deep state wont save itself with nuclear war. We will hunt you and your families down afterwards.

>SK women needing a western army man to defend them.

Why not?

Better hope youre not of recruitment age, cause if shit hits the fan most of europe gets called in by NATO. The Korean war is an armistice between NATO and the DPRK. In case you forgot, the US runs NATO

I hope Cali burns.

Yeah, right after the airforce bunker busts the shit out of the korean peninsula. I'll gladly mow down swarms of chinks like my forefathers.

Why are you lying on The Internet?

Now i know for sure that CIA is in charge of Kim
Every day Trump announces something amazing like today raising taxes on the 1%, they do this shit

because The Internet is foolish.

nothing is going to happen, kim may or may not launch things, wont matter, world is a fuck

Also @NBCPolitics has the ability to Tweet from the future...it's 6:28PM EST

>Lying
Article 5 would certainly be used, and NATO is the military force, which organizes military action between the allies. The UN signs it but NATO puts the logistics and soldiers in place.

You mean over-cooked tacos

Unfortunately it's probably going to be South Korea that gets the brunt of any attack from Best Korea.
Don't get me wrong. I secretly wish for the day California breaks off from the United States, and we can stop paying for all the sanctuary cities over there.

.it's 6:28PM EST
not in the eu

>twitter.com/GENIUSOFWALLSTR/status/908090257228398592

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

DPRK couldn't pour piss out of a bucket.

well known they can. they can hit most of the continental united states.

do a little reading, bud.

the suspense is killing me

You mean you hope the libshit cities burn. Norcal rural and Socal rural, especially central valley, are pretty based.

Guess the Democrats bribed Kim enough to crank up the heat and give em a bigger distraction.

Sorry, but you fucked up and you will go to asian hell once again.
youtube.com/watch?v=hRJFvtvTGEk

>thinks a nk 'nuke' could ever reach, or hit the us

ever hear of missile defense? we have thousands of defenders now.

not gonna happen happening cancelled

NK trying to destroy Atlantis

suicide is the cowards way out, fat boy

Japan, please be safe. We'll be alright, you guys will not. South Koreans, get fucked please.

Enjoy dying in Korea, eurofag Larper.
I will keep my old ass here in the states and watch as the norks Zerg rush EU troops. My dick is hard just thinking about it.

>South Koreans, get fucked please.

37,000 American boys died so that country can exist. Fuck you. South Korea is part of America's empire

If Kimmy takes out a sanctuary city I might change my mind on him. Until then NK is a problem that needs to be dealt with.