Why don't white people start worshipping Zoroaster?

Why don't white people start worshipping Zoroaster?

Because we're not Iranian.

You used to be. Look up the Vedas/Ancient Aryans.

because Jesus is Lord.

Jesus was Zoroaster reborn (as prophesized...which is why the 3 Maji were looking for his birth).

Aryans were pre-Iranian and pre-Iuropean. We're related to Iranians and Hindus but we aren't either.

Too bad the filthy mudslimes wiped them out mercilessly and often tomented them buy torturing and killing their beloved dogs which they worshipped. Iran would be a lot better place if these fuckers had been able to even stand a chance against the hordes of goatfuckers. They had more in common with western values than any modern day inbred muzzy. Fuck em all, I hope we all dine in hell soon.

because he was a heretic who subverted the original iranian religion,

no. you're wrong read the Bible

>implying the babble is right about...anything

this religion doesn't even have a book. it's a sloppy superstition for tent dwelling nomads.

Are you thinking of Mani?

we should probably meme this into its rightful place as first one god religion. Just start killing the fucking kikes.

He's thinking of the proto-Vedic polytheism that Zoroaster decried as "daeva worship."

Zoroaster himself is not intended as an object of worship, only Mazda and the yazatas.

It's called philosophy now.

No you're a dumb ass that doesn't understand that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all bastardized and polluted sects of Zoroastrianism.

All three borrowed heavily from them, but being Semites, they couldn't give them any credit or recognition, just like they did with the Egyptians and Sumerians.

Pro Tip - Kill yourself.

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN!

nice reddit science lol
name one thing in Christianity that's borrowed from zoroaster

Funny how monotheism is AKSHUALLY borrowed from a dualist religion

I'll never bend the knee. Never.

he defined existence as a battle of good and evil and that one must chose good by doing good things

other religions had no moral distinction between good and evil

The concepts of angels, messiahs, heaven and hell, monotheism (Ahura Mazda being the one and true supreme god), praying five times a day (Islam), etc.

I mean...it's nice to know you're the stereotype. An Abrahamic too fucking stupid and lazy to invest an hour or two into researching his own faith.

Pro Tip - The Old Testament wasn't even written until the Babylonian Captivity, and it was a Zoroastrian Emperor, Cyrus the Great, that liberated them (he's also declared a prophet in the Book of Isaiah).

Palestine was a cultural backwater wedged in between three great power centers - Egypt, Mesopotamia, and the Phoenician trade empire. But I'm sure they were the ones that copied a bunch of illiterate goat fuckers who didn't even write down their "holy book" until the 6th century B.C. (all three regions were already highly advanced and quite ancient by then).

Cyrus is declared as the Messiah by Hebrews

I really want to get into it, know any good places to start?

Im starting to look at other religions besides Catholicism, such as Hinduism, Buddhism etc and id like to add this to my list

Why the fuck would I do that you faggot atheist?

we're not palestinian either tho

Jesus Christ, leaf, do I have to wipe your ass and change your diaper for you too? Does baby need a bottle?

Isaiah 45:1, look it up, leaf, and understand what Cyrus allowed the Hebrews to do once he allowed them to return to Palestine.

Pro-Tip - Prince Michael doesn't show up until the Book of Daniel during the Babylonian Captivity. Research Michael's name in Old Persian. Hold on to your knickers, leaf. Shit's gonna get real for you when you realize how much the Semites ripped off from the Aryan Vedic faiths.

Read the Avesta if you're interested in Zoroastrianism. If you're interested in Hinduism, their oldest scriptures are the Rigveda.

Thanks lad, will be checking out for sure

>This faggot's never heard of the Zend Avesta

Ancient persians were white
Zoroaster was white
Rumi was white

However, Zoroastrianism believes in equality and tolerance... they got cucked by muzzies. So not /ourguys/.

You already did