If Hillary was a dude do you think she would have won in 2016?

If Hillary was a dude do you think she would have won in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/29/clinton-trump-gender-swap-play-her-opponent
youtu.be/9yC7-JsR2Fk
theguardian
archive.is/mVwkt
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQ7uqlx7mo
youtu.be/414-Yxqe7UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary has the likability of a piece of dogshit. She wouldnt have won if she was a dude covered in gold

Her fucking husband was impeached, and SHE'S the worse of the two.

The DNC actually thought she could win too. That's what's so crazy

If she didn't have a vagina, she wouldn't have even won the popular vote.

nope her only campaign theme was “im a girl vote for me!!“ She would have been even more boring and stale, as she has already been

The only reason she got as far as she did was her vagina.

Exactly. The opposite of OPs proposition is true

No. If she was a man the entire time she wouldn't have gotten near as far as she did. She would have been held accountable for her shit at some point.

Tell us, how did Thrump victory affected you're plans to wipe whites out?

Maybe we can make the Art of the deal #1 on amazon and Hillary looses again.

Trump: The Art of the Deal Paperback – October 6, 2015

ISBN-10: 0399594493
ISBN-13: 978-0399594496

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

No
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

Hillary didn't lose because she's a woman. She lost because she's a garbage human being.

No, because the majority of her votes were women simply because she is a woman (or so she claims)

Nope. She's such a total piece of shit. The only thing that helped shield her from the reality of her horrible personality is the fact that she's a woman.

She lost because she was a horrible person and an unrepentant criminal.

City dwellers are the biggest morons on the planet. Leading the world in consumption, greed, apathy and disease, not to mention filth.

She had a greater chance at winning as a woman and still fucked it up.

Politicians ignored and fucked with the majority of people for too long and finally the people spoke up.

It's why the Democratic party is in shambles now. Because it became the party of the elites, and nobody likes elites. in 20 years it'll become the party of the "poor" again and things will reverse until the next time.

Perhaps this will help answer your question...

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/29/clinton-trump-gender-swap-play-her-opponent

youtu.be/9yC7-JsR2Fk

good point
if she was a dude she'd have had to have some ideas

Archived it for you

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/jan/29/clinton-trump-gender-swap-play-her-opponent
archive.is/mVwkt

How do you know she doesn't identify as a man already?

a gay dude winning presidency? nope

Thanks. I was too eager to get my pants off on this one.

Like Trump?

If that bitch were a dude, she'd have gone to prison long ago.

You seem to be forgetting, she's corrupt and evil as all fuck.

Probably not. Chances are she'd get even less votes due to less women voting for her because muh vagina.

Obviously more men might vote for her that way, however i dont think that number of men who went "Well I will never vote for woman to become my president!!!!" was high or relevant.

>Hillary is now Hilton Clinton the dude
>has a wife who has cuckolded him a thousand times
>"I'm With Him"
>has allegations of sickliness in the final stretch of the campaign

I could go on, but won't entertain this stupid question. The answer is: No

she's a gangster with three decades of the highest crimes of the land marked on her soul
her fannyhole was/is her shield
so no

>If Hillary was a dude do you think she would have won in 2016?

If Hillary was a dude she probably wouldn't have gotten the nomination in the first place. She's unlikable, has no charisma and has an extensive history of corruption and evading the law, That's why Obama beat the shit out of her in 2008 despite her having the backing of the Democratic establishment.

Being the first woman President and casting Trump as a sexist were basically all she ran on in 2016 without those to prop her up what would she have campaigned on? Her do nothing Senate terms? Her absolutely disastrous tenure as Secretary of State?

If Hillary were a dude, Hillary would now be in prison.

anyone have any strands of her hair they wanna sell? ....asking for a friend

You guys remember that liberal thing where they hired actors of opposite genders to play Trump and Hillary, and all of them agreed that they just wanted to beat up male-Hillary, but they actually liked female-Trump?

this board is so obsessed with hillary clinton i think secretly you all want to fuck her

Didn't someone post a study during the election where she actually did worse with the genders swapped?

I would

A university did a gender swapped debate reenactment, down to their mannerisms and liberals were literally experiencing cognitive dissonance at how likeable Fem-Trump was and how slimy and insincere Man-Hillary was.

Pelosi, Hillary, and Maxine Waters.

You gotta fuck one, marry one, and kill one...

Go!

Men and whites and white women overwhelmingly did not.

Nailed it.

probably lol

No, she would have lost harder.

If Hillary was a dude she couldn't have been married to Bill. Nobody would have ever heard of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

ayy its gold

No. She wouldn't have even gotten the nomination.

>Disappears for 280~ days
>Half the words coming out of her mouth were 'im a woman', 'who better an outsider than a woman', 'woman card', 'im nasty'.

What the fuck would she have been saying if she was a man? Heres what i think her campaign would have been like if she was a man:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xUQ7uqlx7mo

She is a horrible person with a vagina, a dick, or both. She came, she saw, she lost twice, now fuck off into the sunset.

It would have been worse for her. Her female status is what got tons of women voting.

This, idc if I'm wasting money because I'm a dumb sandnigger that can't read. Trump needs this.

Every time I saw the bitch I thought youtu.be/414-Yxqe7UM

You heard about the experiment where a woman played Trump and a man played Clinton in a re-enactment of the debates? Leftists figured only a man could get away with Trump's shit.

Turned out everybody loved MTF Trump and wanted to punch FTM Clinton.

It would have been weird trying to ride the coattails of Bill Clinton.

>pic related

Went to Barnes and Noble. Placed question mark after title.
Truth in advertising, you know!
She sure the fuck doesn't.

No. Trump beat her, and Trump is dogshit. Ross Perot would have beat Clinton. The DNC went out of their way to rig the primary, a contest that only exists to select the most likely candidate to win, so that they could instead select the MOST UNFIT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN DECADES.

No, someone did a piece where they had a woman and a man take the place of Trump and Hillary, then they had them redo one of the debates or something.

The people that were voted for Hillary said that the maple version of Hillary was kind of shit and they thought the female version of trump had some good points.

So its likely that the opposite would have happened, op, the main reason that women supported Hillary was because she was a woman. She played the woman card hard, admitted to it and wasn't ashamed of it.

Kill the Nigger, Fuck Pelosi and Marry Hillary.