BREAKING NEWS: Ex-pharmaceuticals company CEO Martin Shkreli has bail revoked in New York securities fraud case...

BREAKING NEWS: Ex-pharmaceuticals company CEO Martin Shkreli has bail revoked in New York securities fraud case, heads to jail - AP

twitter.com/PzFeed/status/908090087858229248

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/09/13/pharma-bro-jailed-after-judge-declares-him-a-danger-to-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=c0lpUGuIhNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GHOSTFACE

CATCH THE BLAST OF A HYPE VERSE

Well once he comes out he won't be alt lite

F

This is why you dont threaten Hillary

I wonder how he'll send out his wu tang album when it sells on ebay?

Trump will pardon him.

Is he going to deadman before he goes to jail?

One of his lawyers is a italian/jew whose whole family were Bernie bros and voted for clinton.

Marc Agnifilo.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did he release the Wu-Tang album yet? Cause that's all I care about

That's fucking weird, seems he knew too much? Stay strong bro. Was he /our guy/ ?

Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli jailed after judge declares him a ‘danger to society’
nypost.com/2017/09/13/pharma-bro-jailed-after-judge-declares-him-a-danger-to-society/

Good night, sweet prince.
You were too good for this world.

I mean he's an annoyance to society at worst

He is redbilled, whether he likes it or not.

Didn't he offer a reward for info on Seth Rich? Did he learn too much?

Holy shit, they are legitimizing what he has been saying.
WTF IS GOING ON?

he wanted hillary's hair and this happens to him?
inb4 suicide in jail cell.

How did this dude get so rich being so dumb?

Becoming rich is 95% luck. Very little skill involved in it.

he's a genius. best biotech market expert in the world.

/ourguy/
o
u
r
g
u
y
/

How long before he bends over to Big Bubba?
youtube.com/watch?v=c0lpUGuIhNY

What a fucking joke.

#StandwithShkreli

He's honestly extremely smart.. But he's Albanian. He bantz too much. He used to livestream himself teaching himself JS and React.. Along with sockets and shit. Good at bio and chem. Smart guy, but he's impulsive. Also worthy to note that he majored in finance and is good with stocks.

His lawyers are going to rip this to shit and he's probably going to get off with an even longer deffered sentence, which the sentence itself will be cut in half.

He said something stupid and was held accountable. You can't be an outrageous moron forever and not get called on your shit. Even if you are rich. No more live-streaming from jail. I wonder if he is in Rikers.

Let me know when being an arrogant prick is illegal. Until then, He's going to get off of this and the judge is going to get shit. Unless the judge want's to try and set a precedent that will send thousands and thousands of eBayers and collectors to jail.