TEENS REACT TO DACA (ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION POLICY)

What did they mean by this, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=QyexzwiFE3U

Literally shaking

The guys running this are kikes. They tried to copyright the "react format" before.

Two Jews conning SoCal liberals. Nothing new here.

Teens are still half-children, what did you expect?

This is what happens when you have a generation with no challenges.

> You can all go back together, no need to separate.

mfw

Teens overreact to everything. Their point?

If there was ever a video that required hooktube, this is it

I love how none of the blame is on the parents breaking the law by coming here illegally, but all on the US wanting to discourage this destructive behavior from continuing. They essentially want open borders.

damn.. that made me nostalgic for the Obama days.. back when America was still America the land of the free..

fuck the orange fascist clown

>teens react to gangnam style!
>kids react to harlem shake!
>teens react to nyan cat!
>teens react to DACA

why is it that everything the jews do is not only terrible, but borderline morbid? this is like a horror movie with clowns

Such diverse opinions in this bunch. Do people really not realize that showing crying teens(fucking kek) is anything but pure concentrated propaganda. Maybe we should give priority to people who attempt to follow our laws.

>kids are afraid about the over turn of DACA
Sins of the father, not my problem
There's a legal way to enter this country, you have no right to be here

I don't understand the mental gymnastics libshits use to justify illegal immigrants being de facto slaves.

I don't expect teens to espouse high-level thinking.

fuck having laws and borders and shit

Why are these pussy ass faggots crying about shit that doesn't affect them? Hell even the dude who actually recieved DACA didn't cry.

>Mother starting crying saying it was all her fault and she wanted a better future for her children
Sounds like she caught a glimpse of the truth. She committed a crime on behalf of her kids and now they don't get to keep the fruits of that crime.
We don't pardon theft when someone claims they did it to feed their kids now do we?

This is a great example of emotionally driven thinking. You could get a similar reaction in the opposite direction if you showed them videos about people who have been killed by illegal immigrants. DACA is just passing the buck from one administration to the next.

Why is no one addressing the reason they left in the fist place? Shouldn't there be more attention given to improving the conditions in these countries?

>1:40

Lia's like 30 now