You have exactly 10 seconds to justify listening to rap music with a conservative viewpoint

You have exactly 10 seconds to justify listening to rap music with a conservative viewpoint.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VONdHZRtFKI
youtube.com/watch?v=mTFaO3IZrMA
youtube.com/watch?v=P800UWoE9xs
youtube.com/watch?v=QcHvzNBtlOw
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM
youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YGo1QhBJX0s
youtube.com/watch?v=t-yCg-0-baE
youtube.com/watch?v=sTWc82dYuuU
youtube.com/watch?v=co3qMdkucM0
youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs
youtube.com/watch?v=amCnqsm3AR0
youtube.com/watch?v=NRbx5pTGVik
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr0tntiFGM8
youtube.com/watch?v=hqZP9ir9j9A
youtube.com/watch?v=O5lShsePsD0
youtube.com/watch?v=LVKbC6e-mUA
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is never a justification for embracing nigger culture.

rap is shit, fuck off

There's some cool rap music, like this, but we should rebuild our own people's music into a living tradition.
youtube.com/watch?v=VONdHZRtFKI

It's tricky

because Nigga music has good beats

youtube.com/watch?v=mTFaO3IZrMA

IM BOUT TO GRAB AND RAPE
IM BOUT TO GRAB A CASE
IM BOUT TO GRAB UR BABYGIRL AND SKEET ALL ON HER FACE

IM SIPPIN ON BEL-AIRE
MY CHICK FROM BEL-AIRE
MY WHIP FROM GERMANY
I'M COOLER THAN L.L.

I CLAP MY NIGGA LIKE PATTY-CAKE

There isn't any justification, (((rap))) kills every genre it touches. Rock, R&B, and (most recently) country have all been irrevocably warped and turned to shit by trying to follow (((rap))) and its money trail.

There's a difference between rappers like Drake, Kendrick, J Cole and rappers like Lil Pump, Famous Dex, etc. that rap about xanax and lean and being degenerates.

I like some of the classic shit desu

youtube.com/watch?v=P800UWoE9xs

Degenerates produce good music. True for classic music too. Deal with it.

i listen to rap music and have a conservative viewpoint.not sure what is there to justify.

..wait, rap is one of these "degenerate" things i heard about right? like anime?

Fuck nigger criminal music. This shit is brain rot.

All Americans are black

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

Because it reinforces their stereotypes and validates my fears and hatred.

I don't care about rap music but I like Death Grips and Danny Brown.

Suicide boys make me feel ok to think about killing myself all the time.

>drake
>kendrick
>j cole
kys

rap is the most redpilled music. if anything, it empowers white males.

these are just the strange ways culture works and evolves.

Literally any modern popular brand of music was invented by black people. Really btfo's Sup Forums

I see no changes
Wake up in the morning turn the TV on
I hear Jews say I’m evil and they need me gone
I’m tired of being told by arrogant kikes
I need to care for those non white parasites
And i don’t give a damn about a negro
Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, be a hero
Make ‘em abort their kids, who the hell cares?
One less damn leech on the welfare
First ship ‘em dope and let ‘em deal to brothers
Give ‘em guns, wall em off, and watch ‘em kill each other
It’s time to fight back, that’s what Adi said
And it took the whole world so that Adi’s dead
I love my white brothers, but we can never go nowhere unless we redpill each other
We gotta start making changes, learn to see other whites as brothers, not distant strangers
And that’s what Trump is to the Whitehouse
We will never rest until we get the kikes out
Send ‘em to the ovens with the gays and nigs
You can cry Schlomo, but that’s the way it is

So do you guys think michael jackson's and fredy mercury's music was bad because they were a pedophile and faggot respectively?

One thing doesn't take away from the other. A black man can be a murderer and still create superb rhythms. You guys are literally being racist towards music.

Sup Forums doesn't deny this, faggot.

im not
youtube.com/watch?v=QcHvzNBtlOw

Probably why all popular music is garbo

Only if you're a dumb piece of shit and went out and sold drugs and shot people just because a nigger you don't even know was paid by jews to tell you to.

maybe i like large asses and fun

Because you don't have to internalize everything you're exposed to.

>because a nigger you don't even know

But I did know him.

Moonman

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg

>listing to rap
Why dont you listed to some classical? Or some retro wave?

I cant do everything at once. Give me a break.

>i hate this generation!
>what happend to old school hip hop?!
>RIP tupac and biggie!

no you kys

>listening to an 8 second loop of a song that was popular 20 years ago for 5 minutes straight while some black guy talks about how much enjoys money and dislikes law enforcement

How is this genre so popular? It's such boring bullshit

Those two singers you named actually made good music
89% of rap music is forgettable trash with piss poor lyrics

Why not both, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM

youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q

I contain multitudes.

Heavy metal?

Some of it sounds good, and some of it actually does speak about problems within the black community, personal struggles the rappers have gone through, etc.

But 90% of it is just "muh dikk" and bragging about selling drugs and killing people

The rappers don't create any of the music. All of the production is done by producers (and even then 99% of it is so generic and uninspired), many of the new-school "trap" guys don't even write their own lyrics, they're just performers

I'd take early-2000s gangster rap over this shit any day

because classical is supposed to be a live spectacle and whateverwave is ambience more than anything.

Make this a moon man song

all these nigs in america think they're hard when they're skinny as shit
of course this is because of guns so they never actually have to fight but it still seems so pathetic

>Know thy enemy.

That was easy.

Rap, as it's currently performed since the late 90s, is shit.
But it used to be okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=YGo1QhBJX0s

Jews pushed rap into limelight, every goddamn radio, channel, youtube, soundcloud whatever is filled with nigger sounds. Add this to endless white guilt syndrome, plus some nostalgia sprinkles of 80-90s and the ending product is youth copying nigger mannerisms and speech patterns, essentially replacing white culture on daily basis.

Jews dont even need to replace all whites with niggers. Say they import 10-20% of "rappers" to every white country and the meek white beta shemales will follow nigger culture and become wiggers of some sort ready to cuck for eternity.

>89% of rap music is forgettable trash with piss poor lyrics

90% of all music is trash. Have you ever looked around soundcloud?

like who the fuck would be scared if this guy came at you unarmed

No real people listen to that shit

that shitty "hey we alt-right guys aren't so bad!" video has made all -wave music and le aesthetic shit cringeworthy.

How the fuck can they have better teeth than me? I bet they don't brush them two or three times a day.

Seriously. there are "aryan brotherhood" dudes that I've been in county with who would "freestyle" every day.

Completely blew my mind

I only listen to the finest Christian rap

youtube.com/watch?v=t-yCg-0-baE

The wigger is the last stand of white masculinity

They're gonna do the same shit with reggaeton.

it's an offshoot of rock, which stems from the blues, which kangs refined from actual Irish blues.

t. nigger.

you must know your enemy

White people who listen to rap are an embarrassment to themselves, their families and everyone around them, and they just don't see it. I always disrespect white people who listen to it, and won't allow it in my home.

>he thinks we listen to nigger rap

What shithole blue board did you come from OP?

ok kike

You get to know what's going on the world (youth) so you can have a decent fucking argument.

heavy metal = rock = chuck berry

First track is trash
Second is delightful
Kill yourself you schnook Goldstein
>SoundCloud
Kek,no fuck that noise

Jedi Mind Tricks

Only libtards need media to reaffirm their beliefs

i listen to the most anti conservative anarchistic punk rock on a daily basis because i like the way it sounds and the anger it lets out

Chuck Berry wasnt a thug and I guarantee he would have thought rap was for faggots (as it is)

If you want an uncensored view into the mind of the black male, listen to rap.
Ice Cube's first few solo albums were big redpills for me.

De white womenz like it, nd I like de white womenz

Rock comes from blues which comes from negro spirituals which came from european christian hymns.

beat a nigger down in nigger town, now don't let me catch ya

Elvis started rock dipshit

I enjoy the Wu-Tang's musings -- especially the Aged Unkempt Out-of-wedlock rapper.

Doesn't mean I support black culture, however.

But it's a pretty distinct genre from the old days rock but I don't know if offshoots should even count. You can trace all music back to being an offshoot of some caveman banging sticks together in a rhythmic fashion

It's better than Moonman because it has real vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=sTWc82dYuuU

Everyone has their tastes. I can enjoy anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=co3qMdkucM0

youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs

Rap music literally glorifies masculinity, violence, self-empowerment, brotherhood and struggle.

If it also promoted long-term planning via having family and getting married it would be almost openly fascistic in its values and as is, is the most openly accepted display of traditional masculinity in modern society.

It's fun to listen to, and way less cringey than all the pleb power metal shit that gets posted in Sup Forums music threads. Gives me motivation to sell drugs to nogs too.

also:

Positive Tip Hip Hop is great. Artists like Brother Ali, Atmosphere, Jurassic Five, and Classified are like soul food in audio form. Brag rap, gangster rap, rap is just like metal and rock. There's plenty of populated sub genres to find what you want

youtube.com/watch?v=amCnqsm3AR0

youtube.com/watch?v=NRbx5pTGVik

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr0tntiFGM8

I listen to it occasionally but its really only ironic.

I do like lo-fi hip hop which is just white people making hip hop beats influenced heavily by jazz

>some caveman banging sticks together in a rhythmic fashion
damage control

>I do like lo-fi hip hop

youtube.com/watch?v=hqZP9ir9j9A

>Rap music literally glorifies ... self-empowerment,

how? 5%ers scapegoat whitey as an evil alien race invented by a mad scientists. Rappers want gibs and reparations. Every conscious approach to black-on-black violence finds a way to blame white people.

>positive tip

What is that, an AIDS riddled cock?

I listen to Mr Bond

youtube.com/watch?v=O5lShsePsD0

>oogaa booga

Here listen to some Honorary Aryan thrash you faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=LVKbC6e-mUA

First, the distinct thing about metal is that it moved away from blues and syncopation ("black traits"), and used neoclassicism as a basis for melody.

Second, rock n roll wasn't invented by one magical negro. Ever heard of Link Wray?

I have rape fantasies involving black men sodomizing me.

There literally isn't any, it's like smoking weed, everyone of us knows it's degenerate and probably does it anyway but only a select few try and act like they're improving society. Music is just another form of indulgence, it's only bad if you pretend that it's good for you.

Fuck off, Rae Sremmurd are pro Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
Everyone with half a brain knows the few blacks who escape the Democrat Voting Plantation are super conservative.

I listen to early 90's hip hop. Whilst I can't relate as a white guy living in a comfy part of England I can tell their experiences are real and they're usually honest. They were shit subhuman thugs and they accepted they were shit subhuman thugs. They knew their place basically. On seedy corners in shit neighbourhoods.

I think the truth is interesting even if it's a chimps truth.

What does pole think of Death Grips?

And for that matter Wesley Willis?

>le BASED black man xD

good lad

>liked anime before it was cool
>literally every one of them is violently autistic
>super conservative, literally set gays on fire
Why does Sup Forums hate niggers again?

Rapping is the oldest form of lyrical art so listening to it would be extremely conservative.
Checkmate ;^)

White trash people can be conservative too, I guess

high key true bruh