Men who refuse to wear a condom and tell the women they sleep with that they can:"just get an abortion" are straight up...

Men who refuse to wear a condom and tell the women they sleep with that they can:"just get an abortion" are straight up garbage.

> that they can:"just get an abortion"

well it's true.

I have never worn a condom. I have never caught a disease.
I have knocked up one bitch who wanted to get knocked up. I have had no part in that child's life. (I bleached a latina)
I pull out and I understand the consequences fully. I'm an adult, if a girl gets pregnant and wants to keep it, ok.

>BUT MUH SEXUAL LIBERATION!!

Stfu ho.

It's weird you guys want to attract traditional women, yet hold this belief. Traditional women want accountability from their men. You guys can't have it both ways.

Of course they are. Fornication is a sin.

I've had a traditional woman. I was bored and she was insane. Almost got married to her.

Fuck that noise. I'm 10x happier as a bachelor fucking and dumping hoe's left and right. I could give a rats ass if they get pregnant. More bleaching. At some point if I want to get married again (most likely not) I'll find a homely cutie to knock up several times before I loose my mind and go off to die in a foreign land.

>vaginal jew
take the analpill

so why put it all on the men?

women who decide to sleep with men who refuse to wear a condom then complain when they have a baby are straight up garbage.

>"how many guys have you been with?'
>"only one"

>"are you wearing a condom?"
>"only one"

Just kidding, get your pipes scraped roastie!

That's where your wrong...kiddo. B^)

nobody does that tho

>Given away anchor babies.
You have to go back

Nice larp faggot.

Post feet

I'm 29 butt face.
I was in a serious relationship for 6 years. Bought an engagement ring and everything. It went to shit.
I knocked up a Latina who was older than me when I was a teenager and she wanted the baby because A) Her husband was infertile and B) I'm smart and good looking.

This ain't no larp, just because you are a bum doesn't mean everyone is.

She was Puerto Rican.

Isn't that the whole point of abortion?

>they can:"just get an abortion"

Has any man ever said this? I doubt it,

women who sleep with men who aren't their husbands are fucking sluts.

>women sleeping with garbage
what a shocker

nobody does this.

A lot of society's problems can be fixed if we go back to stigmatizing premarital sex. Detaching sex from procreation was one of our biggest blunders of the 20th century.

Those women are garbage as well.

Because bitches ran around shrieking,
"My body, my choice" for so long we all thought they would just accept being cum dumpsters and dealing with their choice without forcing us to abandon our "My dick, my choice" stance, bitch!

Everyone who has premarital sex and/or abortions is straight up garbage.

That's why when I was in a long term, I insisted she go for regular injections. Stopped her periods aswell! You should give it a try some time.

my body my choice bitch.

kek'd

I tell women I'm infertile and then cum as many times as I can inside them and then not call them again. This is the best way to spread my white genes you fucking slut get fucked

Exactly, get fucked pay the consequences

>I have never caught a disease.

you will probably get syphilis and die the next time. don't try your luck

Nothing is more nigger than not raising your kids, nigger