Memeball thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_Liana_Friedenbach_e_Felipe_Caffé
youtube.com/watch?v=PIfKrI6Q_W8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ooh I've got a ton

I've got more, but I won't post unless people want me to.

It's not an oxymoron. Communist is -by definition- stateless. It's still unachievable, but that's another story.

My favorite

>stateless redistribution of wealth
Literally how

Anyone have the one where they're on the playground and the US hits Japan too hard?

Lol

wtf what webm???

what about le based black man?

Yes which one again? We should link it so we know to not click it

DELET

>degerate
>a leaf
sir, this post checks out

That never happened.

lurk more

How's this OC?

This happens everyday

great

this, on KC there was a whole thread full of webm's of German/European girls getting banged by Muslim immigrants

>intoleran

OC

Um no sweetie, post the real version.

nice

This here is a custom made meme, please treat it with caution and respect.
Redistribution is prohibited.

UMA

What the fuck are you taking about, you dumb civicuck? The GOP never mentioned race, except to say how anyone who notices it is evil.

unironically the country was commanded by food companies and conglomerate

Summoning Latviabro

This

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

a communist said he did not know what he was doing

>pic related is she arguing with our future president

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_Liana_Friedenbach_e_Felipe_Caffé

They could've meant media and everyday supporters. Either way, the truth behind the federal reserve is mind-boggling.

> ops forgot the image

>anarcho-communism
>an oxymoron
That's where you're wrong kiddo
youtube.com/watch?v=PIfKrI6Q_W8

gas all hueniggers

also gas the dumfuck museum staff that didnt put it in concrete or secure it in any way to the point that someone bumping it could make it fall over

By having workers' cooperatives instead of capitalist businesses. Also the state as it exists today is largely used to protect property rights.

>Anyone not wanting this

you need to go back

KC?
Never heard that name before.

That museum is fucking shit. Literally half the exhibits basically admit it was all a huge lie and made up and yet people buy it anyway.

Cooperatives exist in capitalism. I don't see how forcing the rest of businesses to change their models will ensure equal wealth distribution across the nation

I think you're conflating the CIA with the NSA

> Believe in liberty
> But everyone has to enslave themselves for "dah common good" basically give me the shit they make for free

> not doing that as such is selfish

>male female dynamic
That's only true for some faggots.

Am I the only one here who can make memeballs without a prefab template?

For me, it's more the fact she didn't really do anything worth noting. If she had been a spy or a resistance fighter, I would understand the admiration of her. At least, her sacrifice would have contributed to the Allied victory, even if she didn't live to see it. But she sat on her ass like the rest of the six million and boys from the other side of the world, including two members of my family had to die to trying to save people like her.

Also, virtually all Holocaust memorials/museums suck dogshit desu. I have yet to see one that is remotely aesthetically pleasing.

We already tried that in Catalonia, it just ended up with labor unions owning the people like cattle and farmers being shot for refusing to break their backs for no actual gain.

The problem with the entire idea of Anarchy/Communism is the assumption that property rights and private ownership will vanish on their own and STAY vanished. All of the evidence points to the exact opposite, maintaining a state of equality requires enforcement, and if the enforcement is not centralized then it will inevitably turn into banditry as gangs of redistributors simply realize that they don't have to redistribute what they take by force.

This exact same problem struck Chile during that imbecile Allende's reign, gangs of anarchists went around murdering people and stealing their property or occupying their farms, and half of them realized that they could just point the same guns they used to kill the Capitalists at the workers and live like kings. Allende of course allowed this because he was a Good Little Leftist and that's all Good Little Leftists actually want--to live off of other peoples' work while feeling virtuous for having murdered people, supposedly, for doing exactly that.

Oh god

As a great man once said, "I've got no respect for a young man who won't join the colors!"

They are made for and about Jews, they don't know how into aesthetics

The why does part of their name have "anarcho" in it? To further themselves from Cold War era communist?

True

You spelled 'fucking' wrong.

>implying that under capitalism where you have to work to get food to survive isn't slavery

/r/ the Eve online ones.

>implying that capitalists can't lobby the government to make laws to weaken cooperatives

Anarcho-Syndicalism legitimately makes more sense then anarcho-capitalism

No, that's anarcho syndicalism (true Communism). Anarcho communists are either edgy faggots that worship mao/pol/Cuban guy or are trying to make their ideology more appealing to outsiders

I never implied that. You're not making a relevant argument