New US Army tank brigade arrives in Poland amid Russia tensions

“This will be the first time two armored brigades transition within the European theater sending a full complement of soldiers and equipment into Germany and Poland in support of Operation Atlantic Resolve,” said Master Sgt. Brent Williams, a spokesman for the command element overseeing operations in eastern Europe.

stripes.com/news/new-tank-brigade-arrives-in-europe-for-mission-in-the-east-1.487385#.Wbmxxq3zneQ

Who cares? ten thousand tank brigades wouldn't make a difference in a war between russia and the US

Pretty sure in a real conflict the Russians would tactically nuke them.

Here we go again. The war is coming. Battlefield - Poland.
Why not, it's a good battlefield, weather is nice, no swamps, winer isn't too much of a pain, I'm sure the list can go on, any military tacticians here?

just noticed the guys hands are two different colors.... thought they were gloves lol

If I remember correctly US army armored brigade have 90 Abrams tanks and 90 Bradleys with supporting vehicles?
Is it still correct?
It a significant force for region like Baltics. Basically, one US brigade is equivalent of combined military of Baltic states.

man I would pay good money to see that.
Americans and Russians duking it out in pooland.

Now he's pushing for war with Russia, does this war monger ever stop?

Your country finally becomes semi decent again for the first time in fuck knows and now you want to fill it up with carnage.

>man I would pay good money to see that.
You will pay One Trillion Dollars to see that.
Very soon.

There will be no tank battles. US will rekt Russians with overwhelming air power. It's not even a competition.

first give us our territory back.

what if russians sink the aircraft carriers and S400 cockblocks the remaining aircraft.
wat do?

There's no such thing as infantry any more, armored or on foot. Everything is done with air power or threats of nuclear power. Next war is the biggest happening of all happenings, there's no reason it wouldn't be

planes and nukes can't hold ground.

Poland always was something like the arena where Russia and the West having a big smackdown once in few decades.
Poland usually burn to the ground in process.

You can say that a good European tradition, sacrificing Poland to pacify Russia.

When those planes are bombing everything that's on the ground, I think they do

You could make better panzers Hans

and then they fly away and the soldiers crawl out of their foxholes. USA didn't even manage to defeat ISIS from air.

doubt it, Germany can't build shit anymore, too many retarded regulations.
mirrin those slav aesthetics tho

can russians even be defeated when they go in vodka fueled rage?

doubt it

They can't sink shit. It'll be worse than Barbarossa for Russians.

even a diesel sub can sink a carrier.
not that hard, add ASM spam to it and its easy peasy lemon squeezy.

also russkis don't play fair.

What are drones?

they couldn't even defeat ISIS

lies, they are there to blitzkreig germany

I hate to be the guy to tell you this but Russia has invested a ton in the creation of anti-ship missiles.