Kaguya best girl

So what happened? Was this filler backstory episode worth watching?

>Literally no doujin

It was pretty good imo, next week looks good too.

Did they ever say which planet she came from?

And why did she come to Naruto Earth again?

Whose the lucky (or not so lucky) bastard that gets to bang her?

Fuck we never saw her legs.

Tenji the emperor kid

I liked that it showed how Kaguya used IT without a moon.

Aino ;_;

Suck this is only 3 episodes, needs at least 5. Better than anything Kishi would come up with.

I wish I had a servant like her.

Wasn't the moon made after the ten tailed beast got sealed? My memory needs a bit of refreshing.

Yeah but she used her dimension power to do it, She opened a portal to a place with a moon.

Did Kaguya just brainwash the villagers into accepting her? She just put them to sleep during her interrogation then it cuts to the next scene where she's treated like a guest of honour with an attendant and a nice room.

Ah I missed that part.

>Did Kaguya just brainwash the villagers into accepting her?
I believe she did. That tenji guy mentioned he didn't even remember how they met.

We're supposed to believe that guy knocked up Kaguya?

Hey even Kaguya can be a naive girl. Leave her alone.

Episode didn't explain shit, how did the chick know she was pregnant and why didn't kaguya just eat the fruit earlier? Where did she come from? And why did the prince fag get mad that she murdered soldiers obviously meant to capture her? Why did she have chakra powers before she ate the fruit? Why does she make my dick explode?

i still don't get the deal with the god tree, did the otsutsuki plant it? the boruto movie implied they've done it before on other planets

So I didn't watch Naruto: The Last but if Hamura's ancestors have been living on the moon what the fuck happened to them when the ten tails was released?

they killed each other in a civil war

Why is the moon so close to Earth? Wouldn't gravity yank it into the planet?

user, the moon didn't change.
It was an illusion.
That's why everyone fucking laughed when the grand master plan was 'reflect an illusion off the moon.' because it was fucking stupid.

>ancestors
do you mean descendants?

They were busy not existing since they weren't asspulled until The Last came out.

>Episode didn't explain shit, how did the chick know she was pregnant and why didn't kaguya just eat the fruit earlier?
Kaguya was losing her powers and holding her stomache. She didn't eat the fruit because she didn't need to before.
>Where did she come from?
From another dimension most likely.
>And why did the prince fag get mad that she murdered soldiers obviously meant to capture her?
Prince fag warned them not to attack the soldiers regardless of the situation. I think it was a stupid way to create drama but ehh.
>Why did she have chakra powers before she ate the fruit?
Alien powers.
>Why does she make my dick explode?
I want to know that for myself too.

>Why does she make my dick explode?
That's her power. If you point your dick at her in a threatening manner, you and your dick will explode.

It's been there for a long time. Kaguya only landed recently. She probably wanted to wait a bit for the fruit to mature, that's why she just chilled at Sou for a while.

you think when Kishimosto sat down to write Naruto he actually thought about making aliens the big bad of the story?

No, he just asspulled that at the last minute so there would be easy OP villains for the next gen stuff and because Madara was getting too strong for his own good.

I'm just happy that this kind of makes it so that thing about the byakugan being the ancestor of the sharingan wasn't fully retconned.

>and because Madara was getting too strong for his own good.

Not really actually.

If anything, it was hyped to be the perfect final fight by Madara himself. As he said, he had 100% of the Rikudo power, while Naruto and Sasuke each had 50%.

Well, not really, rinnegan/sharingan comes from Kaguya's god forehead eye, byakugan are just her regular forehead eyes.

So he replaced him with someone even more powerful but made her dumb as a rock, and also used Kaguya and Zetsu to absolve the uchiha of all the shit they did

>asspulled
Stop with that meme user.

That meme predates you

Kaguya was an asspull, user. Even the Sage would have made more sense for the final boss since he gets name dropped nearly every single chapter from Pain's reveal up until all of the war arc.

How the fuck is the Naruto anime not over yet.

I've heard that there was a filler streak almost as bad as the one before shippuden where they went into depth about what every person was dreaming while under IT

They've done only like two canon episodes over the past year

No, it was so there would be a clear bad guy.
It would be 2deep4narutards if the final boss conflict was greyed out in terms of morality.

Having extraterrestrials as the final boss is rather funny. It was easy to accept that the world of Naruto as simply a different one to ours in the japanese creation myth gave birth to ninjutsu, genjutsu, divine feats etc. Adding aliens to the mixture as a way to qualify these fantastical elements was...unnecessary I think. Kishimoto could have made things simple but effective for himself.

Some of the pre shippuden filler was ok, but most of it was pretty bad. But why the fuck would we care what they were dreaming?

Unfortunately since the new final boss is a hot chick there are beta waifufags that claim that she did nothing wrong even if she wanted to turn the entire world's population into mindless slaves to fend off her fruit stealing cousins, and pretend that she actually a good character and a good addition even after that terrible final fight.

A lot of animes do this asspull though. A LOT.

which doesn't excuse Kishimoto

I liked it, it just that the clan haven't been explained well at all. We've had two movies since the manga ended and we still know jack shit about them and what we do learn just adds more questions and seems to convolute shit even more.

What I mean is stop incorrectly using the word asspull user. It's not an asspull if it's foreshadowed.

>So he replaced him with someone even more powerful

desu Kaguya was really underwhelming as a final boss, all she did was spam the dimension shifting technique which she only used smartly once and the throwable bones.

I don't know if the powerlevels got raised so much that it ended up becoming boring but she looks weak compared to a good perfect Susanoo, Madara's meteor hammer, Nagato's full rinnegan arsenal and Hashirama's wood buddha.

Well she smashed perfect susanoos like nothing and should be able to use everything that Nagato, Madara and Obito showed, but then there would be no good guy win.

wait, so kaguya practically raped the poor guy?

Kishimoto could have easily written something along the lines of an alternate creation myth wherein Izanagi and Izanami procreated a set of super-powered human clans who went to war with each other over xx reasons, the war gave birth to a thousand years of quasi-stability only for the feud to be fully resurrected by Madara for xx reasons. (I know Izanagi and Izanami are jutsus but you get the idea I'm trying to get at.)

It actually makes sense.

She's powerful yes, but she probably never had to face anyone as equally powerful as her, so she never learned proper technique.

If you were basically a god, would you care to master your techniques if you can just send someone to another dimension and instantly kill them? probably not

>really underwhelming as a final boss
sasuke was the final boss

> animes

Well, if we take the DMC reboot as an example.
Madara was Mundus, and Sasuke was Vergil.
Kaguya was fucking lame.

they're just trying to milk it for as long as possible

the studio needs money

My positive opinion of Naruto would go through the roof if Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi in fact had worked and what we're seeing is actually Naruto's idea of a post-war world: in in which ninjas still had a role to play but everything ultimately go his way. In reality everybody is wrapped inside of a God Tree cocoon, getting their life energy slowly sucked dry like in the matrix.

>tfw wanted to see an actual legit akatsuki fight with zetsu
>crazy nature/plant moves involving a venus flytrap
>it never happened
>instead black zetsu hides under kaguyas arm sleeve and talks shit

Kaguya wasn't even the big bad, it was fucking Zetsu. I can't imagine what people would say if i could go back in time to 2004 or whenever it was he first showed up and tell them that the venus flytrap guy was the ultimate villain in Naruto.

Yeah, Zetsu seemed like a much better character when he was supposed to be twins from the grass village that dedicated themselves to espionage and covering Akatsuki's tracks rather than brain dead zombie and mommy's pile of goo

Zetsu was Kaguya's slave so that makes her the big bad.

Nope. If they wanted to milk the series then they would have made another film.

yeah but she was so stupid, she seemed like she could even barely talk. It was Zetsu doing all the exposition and shit talking.

>it was fucking Zetsu

And who's interest do you suppose Zetsu was acting in?

That aside, it's not hard to image authors retrofitting story elements of an open long-running series to tie things together.

reminder that Zetsu could have captured both young naruto and Sasuke back after their fight

What do you expect from this manga? Kishi a complete hack

It's the filler relevant in any way? I'm actually interested in it since the manga didn't give a shit about the best girl.

It kind of humanizes Kaguya and there were some emotional scenes in the end.

Also three new OSTs in one episode.

women cant rape men user.

literally second worst
the worst is obviously your waifu

she summoned the moon from another dimension

I just can't get past how filler-ish and boring all other characters were.

How does it feel to get blown up by her?

I feel like pestering her and getting her to break that blank personality would either be really lethal or really entertaining for me. She only seems to take weapons as threats, so maybe I won't die.

Older Kayuya would probably kill you

The other day, I've insulted an user because he said these fillers would be better than the boruto chapters.
>Mfw he was right
I'd like to give him my best excuses

Nah, Kaguya wasn't dumb. She was pretty intelligent. She lost because the requirements to win was just copping a feel at the same time, the heroes kept on getting lucky, and she had to job against pinkshit.

>needing overly flashy shut
She sealed away Sasuke's Susanoo with her Byakugan & these bones seem to be an insta-kill regardless of defense. If that doesn't work, Bijudama.

I actually felt kinda sad when Kaguya couldn't gather enough strength to protect herself and her friend, causing her friend to try to negotiate only for her to get killed.

Are those her eyebrows?

Her not talking all the fucking time doesn't equate to a lack of intelligence. For what reason would she have needed to talk anyway? She said what she needed to say.

>I want to protect the Earth
>You both remind me of my sons and I hate you
>All chakra is mine

No. She has none.

Kaguya could have actually killed Naruto & Sasuke when she appeared behind them. She just wanted their chakra & it was only after Black Zetsu talked about cutting costs did Kaguya go for the kill.

>>I want to protect the Earth
By turning the world population into her own personal slaves?

>implying that isn't a good thing

I always found it weird that Kaguya had one of the more relatable backstories and motivations, (Chakra technically was hers). Yet Naruto doesn't even attempt to talk-no-jutsu her. He did that with everybody, even those he had no idea were worth redeeming.

Maybe he just saw a female character who was actually competent and something snapped inside of him.

>she just wanted their chakra

..and taking someone's chakra kills them m8. Itd like their life force

She was going to kill them when she first appeared (hence why she immediately moved to the Lava Dimension). It wasn't until Sasuke and Naruto regrouped after they got BTFO that Kaguya was having second thoughts and wanted to keep them alive (but drain them of their chakra). She went from attacks that would kill them to attacks that would restrict their movements. However, Naruto and Sasuke were getting dangerously close to sealing her and Naruto was pissing her off by being so stubborn to catch so Zetsu offered the idea of just killing them, to which she agreed.

Because she was pure evil

You can drain chakra without killing someone. Naruto would have been dead during the Chunin Exams if that weren't the case.

>when she appeared behind them
That's what I meant

Despite the fact that she cried at the sight of her two "sons." YEEUUUUP, definitely nothing redeeming left in her heart.

>It felt like... she didn't have a heart

This is such bullshit. Actually portray that shit and not just say it when we've seen the exact opposite.

>He did that with everybody, even those he had no idea were worth redeeming.

He TNJ'd
>Gaara (because he was similar to Naruto)
>Sasuke (same as Gaara)
>Zabuza (to a degree, but by accident)
>Obito (same as Gaara)
>Nagato (same as Gaara)

Not once did he try that with
>Orochimaru
>Deidara
>Kakuzu
>Madara
>Kaguya
>Mizuki
>Kabuto

no, movies cost actually more money, this way they can milk the series for thousand of episodes without even advancing the plot

My bad. Just wanted to elaborate a bit more.