ITT: Girls who should have won

ITT: Girls who should have won

>She hasn't won yet

Taeko Hiramatsu

>the tears are still flowing
sweet nectar of the gods

FUCK OFF

CHIHIROFAGS

Got there first, known the MC for longer than most & the MC had to go for 3DPD.

Y don't somefuckingone just make a manga fanfic 'bout Tenri winning my eyes just can't fucking see Chihiro winning

Tenri sucked, though.

You know, I originally didn't really care who won in TWGOK, but you've converted me

Supreme taste

Pic not related right OP?

>DREAM END.jpg

TWGOK is the gift that keeps on giving.

AYUMI FAGS AND TENRIFAGS
B T F O
T F
F T
O F T B

Would have been a better end than what we got, that's for sure.

>people who missed the point this bad

TWOGK ended horribly but anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew it was Chihiro end.

Both wrong.

Eat shit
Oh wait

I will never not be mad.

See

This kind and purehearted maiden

Further crimes against humanity.

Chihirofags unite

Moralfag end.

But that's wrong. Main girl was cute a pure. If you had to pick another, then go with one or both of the twins. Punk girl a shit.

Sena is great, but she's better off with Yozora than Eh Nandate.

You have shit taste.

Neither of them deserved to be saddled with that sister fucker.

>lost
I thought the manga was on permanent hiatus.

But I had to watch this

Okay, she's not actually a shit. In another series she might have even been best, but her competition in the series she's actually in is just too steep.

Its going to keep happening isnt it?

Things weren't looking good for her

>Chihiro end
I expected Keima to say "Sorry, I already failed your route when you rejected me the first time. I'm not going to reload an old save, I'm done with living in the past."

But life ISNT a game.

Chihiro was the only girl who wasnt one dimensional.

Literally anyone but fucking Chihiro. Even Kanon was preferable to that.

None of the Goddess girls were one dimensional.

The best you can say about Chihiro is that she's probably the best choice for Keima. That doesn't even remotely make her the best girl, but it does make her the easy "safe" choice.

Considering Keima's approach through the manga, I think that's better addressed to him.

>girls who should have won

Sometimes they get it right.

There's nothing easy or safe about Chihiro, that's both why she won and why she's best girl. Easy and safe ending was Tenri.

>filthy tsundere held back by Earth's gravity
Why does the Federation have such horrible taste?

Tenri had no development, though. She just 'got there first'. Chihiro was the pretty obvious victor.

>easy
Keima had already conquered Chihiro twice by now. He's playing a game he had already beaten.

>Easy and safe ending was Tenri.
That's certainly true, though Tenri is more of a piece of furnishing than a girl. If she had won, she'd just be standing in a corner for the rest of her life while Keima played games.

Chihiro is the next best thing, though. She'll let him play games all day, but will occasionally bother him. None of the other girls would let him continue his old lifestyle.

How can losers retain the intensity of their anal devastation for this long?

>None of the other girls would let him continue his old lifestyle

stay salty senpai

I don't mind that she lost. All other girls lost too.

What I do mind is that Wakaki gave Tenri a fuckton of developmen and relevancy to the story and then he went out of his way to say to Tenri directly
>There is no future for us
It's like giving a very direct FUCK YOU to her. Keima did not do this t0o any of the oher girls (but if he did this to Tenri, he had a reason to do this to the others too) so he could have left Tenri that way too. She did not deserve that.

>anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew it was Chihiro end.
Not really. It could have been Ayumi too. Hell even Tenri was eligible. I like Chihro. I really do, but the ending made it seems like Keima was just confessing to her just because he really fucked her over like an asshole and he only did it out of guilt.

LC a best girl tho.

She does sorta win, she's the first to get a confession of love but can't go out because they will ruin the club, then fast forward after some events, she ends up attending the same university alone with kodaka.

Tenri rose only to fall, user.
you can't make a crater without raising something so high up before it comes crashing down

who is this shit and what anime is this shit from?

>"I'm a newfag, spoonfeed me!"
Image Search is a thing.

Fucking end yourself

So, did that guy ever eat his shit?
I'm guessing no.

If not Chihiro, Ayumi or Kanon wouldve been okay with me. Although in the long run, Ayumi and Keima would've been a terrible couple. Keima could've become Kanon's manager/boyfriend figure if for some miraculous reason he gained an interest in it.

And I will never stop laughing.

Wasting so much potential.

Obligatory

How are those Monday threads coming along? Still alive and well I presume.

people still mad after all these years makes it better.

he never loved any of the other girls in earnest. it was the only choice.

Only Chihirofags are this obnoxious with the "tears" thing. I like Chihiro myself and I'm happy she won but for fucks sake this gets a bit annoying.

Dead slav.

pic unrelated

this girl should have won

Tomoyo a shit.

So you're saying you regret choosing whichever other girl you went with?

No.
>free to choose any girl.
>oh, but you're SUPPOSED to choose the bland main girl, and if we didn't beat it in your head enough already, the second opening will.
>cameo in RF4 pretty much confirmed she's still single.

Such is life

Did the LN end?

I love Chihiro but I think
Keima never really loved anyone but himself. At best he felt bad for hurting buy actual love? I doubt he was capable of feel that. But that is to be expected since he was Sup Forums incarnated.

And then RF4 had the opposite problem.
>main girl is best girl.
>you CAN'T romance her.

Well it doesn't help that despite the series ending over 2 years ago, Tenrifags are still butthurt Chihiro won and Chihirofags will find any opportunity to rub this into their faces.

They make it pretty obvious from the start that you can marry any girl. Well, almost any.

>Well it doesn't help that despite the series ending over 2 years ago, Tenrifags are still butthurt Chihiro won and Chihirofags will find any opportunity to rub this into their faces.
You can say that about any large fandom once a shipping war has ended around here.

That's not Haqua

Literally who?

True.

>You can say that about any large fandom once a shipping war has ended around here.
Unfortunately. Take it from a Hinatafag when Naruto ended. So much fucking salt from the sakurafags. So this is basically no different.

I will never not be mad

I find the endless bitching far more annoying than this. The anti-chihiro fags had it coming to them.

Shana a shit. A SHIT.

Kazumi is cute! CUTE!

>easy
There is nothing easy or safe about her. That's the entire point of her character, she is a wild card.

Remember when she nearly fucked the whole world?