youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that its dad or its boy toy

We are Weimar.

slippery slopes are slippery

What the fuck am I looking at?

that's child abuse.

stepdad. By the looks he's giving the boy he's also molesting him.

That dude has issues! (Pick one.)

It's better not knowing.

the ally ww2 victory timeline

This is not normal.
But on anti-fascism it is.

Shit like this is why I unironically want a right wing authoritarian fascist government.

This is what liberal tolerance gets you

"Freedom to choose!"
"Consenting adults!"
"Do what you feel!"

This is how it ends up.
You shouldn't be free to be a degenerate faggot.

Fuck this. I'm leaving this planet and I'm taking my Synth Waifu with me!

youtube.com/watch?v=2NuZiYqfN9s

you know his satanic jew faggot father has been raping that little shitworm since birth.

The fuck is wrong with white people

This. People are natural degenerates. They need barriers in order not to degenerate. Only the most elite few can resist the degeneracy on their own - and those should be leaders.

He will get AIDS soon. Pic related.

>youve been warned for posting in off topic trash threads
but watch this reach bump limit

That creepy bald queer is thinking about going BALLS DEEP in the little boys asshole.

BALLS DEEEP

Morality is postmodernism's stumbling block. I wonder, at what point will the west be so far gone that it is unrecoverable/ society stops functioning?

Leftist insanity has gone into overdrive. What we are seeing today, I believe, all stems from that pivotal point in history when the globalists won a huge victory in the culture war. I am referring to the public defeat of Joseph McCarthy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy (the US Senator who was censured by his fellow senators then passed away in an untimely fashion in 1957 at age 48) and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the media and the Senate turned on him and effectively discredited the very idea of resisting marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - e.g. compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the marxists have demonized certain ideas - rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Today, any rejection of marxist beliefs becomes bigotry and racist. Of course there were mistakes made by the anti-communists during the 50's - and some corrections were warranted. However, the victory the marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the concept of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted (the rise of critical theory).

Wtf is that hand symbol on that kid's back

We /WEIMERICA/ now!

Antifa, BLM and the Alt-Left etc. are the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending. Donald Trump's election was America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He has had the courage to tell the truth about the marxist lies that we have forced ourselves to believe. He is waking many up to the truth that we do not have to bend to the marxist ideal. And this is why the Alt-Left, the marxists and the Democrats are fighting him with such vile intensity - he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, turned out McCarthy was right all along:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

Senator McCarthy:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDfdyeQ67IE

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov:
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4 (full interview)

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

GTFO... People are made into degenerates. Children don't act like this naturally.

>People are natural degenerates
This is a big redpill.

If you see the whole video, the father is molesting the son, I am sure of it. Also, notice the mother's full antifa backpatch, in German. Commie pedophiles; progressive as hell.

We went straight down desu. There is no going back, unless there is blood.

Luckily, he'll never fully grow a big boy's penis, so he won't have enough skin or something to get his P into a V.
Suicide at 14. Kid's a waste of air.

Children are monsters raised by man children so its worse now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

Jesus almost all of them are Jews

that guy 100% molests that kid. Sad!

Could it be a pattern? How many countries have they been kicked out of again

IsnĀ“t it Hand of Fatima or something? Linked IIRC both to Islam and to Christianity (the secrets of Fatima).

these...
madmen are...
giving themselves AIDS...
for what?

Were you surprised?

You sound exactly like Plato, Thomas More and Thomas Hobbes.

"If given freedom people will live like savages and be driven by nothing more than desire to survive. We need an elite class to rule us with an iron fist, they know best!"

We're clearly not degenerates. At least half the population isn't. Freedom doesn't cause this behaviour, it's generations of brainwashing through the media and lack of morals. If children are properly taught the difference between right and wrong, they won't turn into complete faggots. The answer isn't to have a fuhrer ruling over is because he knows best.

wtf am i reading

>Could it be a pattern?

am I in hell?

Just over 400 but I learned in school why so I will tell you mr Nazi:

1. They were few = easy to blame for anything that went wrong. Supersticious plebians.
2. Great with money but then the Kings would kick them out so he could avoid paying.
3. Stupid filthy goyim.

Go watch the documentary called ''The Gift". It's about these gays in San Francisco who try to get aids so they don't have to worry about safe sex.

>Have safe sex so you don't get AIDS, but it's too much trouble, so go out of your way to get AIDS.
Problem solved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

Of course it's real. Politics is an ideological land-grab.

There is a light at the end of the dark tunnel, user.

thats a loli you bunch of cocksniffers

I thought it was all right wing conspiracy but holy fuck, it's true

And all the people criticizing the Verona papers as a conspiracy and insufficient evidence are also Jews

It's a boy you idiot.

>I want my oldest son to get infected
>Is there a way for him to be woosy so that he won't know hes being fucked by 30 guys
So THIS is the power of gay acceptance....

Well of course their logic is fucked up. They probably have some weird psychosis that makes them want to die or something. I don't think we'll ever know, because I'm pretty sure all of them except one have either died from AIDS by now, and I'm 90% sure the other died in Orlando.

My entire life has been a lie

>Bug fags.jpg

reading this makes me sick to my stomach

it hurts

Both.

>This is how it ends up.
>You shouldn't be free to be a degenerate faggot.

It's a slippery slope both ways user. What happens when the ones in charge deem your behavior degenerate faggotry?

I'm am in no way endorsing whatever nonsense these parents are doing with their kid, just pointing out that a balance is necessary.