The prosecution of Kekistan has begun. What say Sup Forums?

The prosecution of Kekistan has begun. What say Sup Forums?

gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/09/12/white-supremacist-logo-snuck-into-destiny-2-is-being-removed.aspx

What is happening to the gaming industry...

It's become cucked.

You should see the state of /v they are defending this.

Personally I think it's hilarious the amount of power some meme making autists on a Cambodian rain dancing board have over this industry. People really should be using this shit to their dvantage for shits and giggles

Thankfully I didn't make a clan before I saw this, I'm sure I'm not the only one. What are they going to do to all the Kekistan clans?

>kekistan clans on vidya games
I'm not sure how I feel about this. The meme was cringe worthy as hell from day 1 but the more it triggers people the more I appreciate the autistic bastards.

REDDIT BTFO

Na, I don't really care. I just find it hilarious now and am just being an ass to see what they do. Nice try?

Persecution would be a better word here

I'll back kekistan if it means taking some corporate social justice faggots down a peg or two

I maxed out Destiny I. Fuck Destiny II.

They became cucked like comics thanks to kike subversion. Same as any form of western media. GG also failed because of kike subversion. Sup Forums now reflects video games as a whole and is reaching the tumblr cancer stage while mass users abandon the board. Eventually, it will enter into stage 2 cancer, Sup Forums, leading to the eventually terminal stage, Sup Forums. Funny enough, terminal stage is better than stage 1 or 2. Only thru terminal cancer can true irony be achieved.

I don't know if i want to see symbols of hate in my video games.

Yes it would, my mistake. Saw this as I was playing and had to post quickly.

Naw, they're fine with "symbols of hate" if they are something the enemy wears.

killing nazis = good

being a nazi = bad

You can't just, like, rule's lawyer SJWs into imploding. They aren't demons or genies. They can just have different rules whenever they want.

I don't give a shit, it's their business and they can do whatever the fuck they want
And Kekistan is normie-tier

JUST

praise kek.

hey bennies boy, what did mum make for dinner tonight? 1488 uber boy

>The prosecution of Kekistan has begun. What say Sup Forums?
GOOD! YOU ALT-KIKE FED FAGGOT STEAL ALL OUT MEMES AND TURN THEM GAY!

"B-b-but guys I thought we would finally be cool when we became LE KEKISTAN ARMY, why are we just as shunned socially online as we are in real life. It was supposed to be OUR TURN!!!"

I don't care that Bungieie took it out, it's the overall reaction from everyone in the comments (That's why I put the G.I. link).
I don't really give a shit about Kek(istan) either, I'm just having fun with it!

All of this is so dumb I can't help but laugh...if that makes sense?

And you 2 are missing my point, I admit I didn't do a great job with my op. This is all retarded, start to finish....it's just sooooo dumb that any of this is "news".

I wasn't being serious. It was sarcasm.

>if group y uses x, everyone who uses x is y
What is happening to the left? Why do people still take them serious?

>Hurrrrr it's not a hate symbol!
>only used by people intending to spread hate

Bungie spends 10 seconds to remove the code and gets free good boy points of PR and gets to keep people happy. It's a no-brainer.

kek

Yea, except I agree with Bungie removing it to avoid a shitstorm. I would have done the same. I'm laughing at the stupidity surrounding the entire thing.

>Playing videogames

Yea, well we're both on Sup Forums so you're not doing much more with your time either.

It's called capitalism, dumbass. Most people realize that serving a community of hate-filled mongrels isn't going to help them push their products into as many households across the world as possible.

is it me or does that bungie profile pic look like a communist symbol

I think we should appreciate that someone at Bungie snuck a Kek symbol into the game. It shows we do have people on the inside. We need to keep making flags.

Not the point you fucking retard. The point is stop giving them money. The fact you felt the need to defend yourself tells me you know your wrong.

They have to purge the gamers in order for games to be considered educational so they can use skinner box training games to "educate" children to be the puppets they desire.

It was obviously put there just to generate headlines for it's removal.

The game sucks, Bungie. Go away.

>capitalism is inherently against free speech.
Pretty much.

Worked fine up untill the orwellian wrong think brigade stepped in.

"The fact you felt the need to defend yourself tells me you know your wrong."

You said it, you must be right!

How the fuck is anyone supposed to extrapolate that from what you said dumbass....and what do I know I'm wrong about?

>logo out
>degeneracy in

(((vidya)))

I didn't notice this until you pointed it out....hmmmmmm

>you can't fight hate because fighting hate implies you hate hate and then hate wins

this is the rightwing's version of
>when you kill your enemies, they win

you niggers can't see that on the most fundamental level, you're all just inverted justin trudeaus.

>why aren't libs tolerant of our intolerance?
>why are libs so anti-free speech when we're anti all libs and anti-niggers and anti-freedom and anti-whatever direction the wind is blowing?
>why is antifa so mean?

>free speech

you don't even know what free speech permits.

>permits
Why does every /leftypol/ think free speech is just what the US Bill of Rights has to say?

>the amount of power some meme making autists on a Cambodian rain dancing board have over this industry

You've got it mixed up, pal. Now that kekistan has been codified in MSM as a "hate symbol", that's not a victory. That's not a display of power. It's self-defeat and goes to show that anything originating from Sup Forums will always be demonized and suppressed.

Let's make Mario a nazi

>classify everything that deviates from your worldview as hateful
>think stating that you only hate hatred is a reasonable argument
Leftist's calling something "hateful" is more akin to the right calling something "degenerate".

ngl I enjoyed playing the first destiny with by friends, and I have been playing this one a little bit its meh.
But this whole thing, and that article last week about "western vs japaneese game makers" has got me thinking about how bad games really are right now.
I played through the entire destiny 2 "story" and died maybe 3-4 times. Compare that to when I was a kid playing whatever gameboy zelda game I had. Those games were actually challenging, not spoon feeding me an "experience".
And now bungie is cucking out and changing art because it maybe looks like something stupid that is accused of being a hate symbol.
idk man, I'm not even a hard core vidya player, but the world has gone to shit

Because, unlike in reality, their definition of "free" is you can do whatever you want AND have no consequences.

>free speech is just what the US Bill of Rights has to say

why does every retard (not to be confused with all conservatives) think that free speech entails an individual to say whatever comes into their drug addled minds like death threats or words that would endanger others/cause mass hysteria or in this case, speak outside the bounds of what a privately owned company wants to project as their image?

free speech basically deals with the government's response to your speech. it dictate what privately held companies can do. in short, free speech prohibits you from being thrown into jail in some instances, but that's it.

>just what the US Bill of Rights

the guys that wrote that are much smarter than you.

>it dictate what privately held companies can do

it doesn't dictate what privately held companies can do in response to your speech.

pretty sure liberals are only responding to obvious forms of hatred. you guys do realize how obvious you are, right? lol these things are not simply a difference in worldviews.

>that twitter overreaction from Bungie
Cool. I was on the fence, but now I'm definitely never buying their shit.

Those hate-filled mongrels are the only people that actually replay their games.

All the casual normies play for 20 hours, and drop it forever.

They kill their own base, and don't even realize it.

>why does every retard (not to be confused with all conservatives) think that free speech entails an individual to say whatever comes into their drug addled minds like death threats or words that would endanger others/cause mass hysteria or in this case, speak outside the bounds of what a privately owned company wants to project as their image?

Because without it there can be no sharing of ideas and everything turns muslim. How would you like to go to jail for your opinions?

>the guys that wrote that are much smarter than you.
That's why they enshrined it.

seriously i was convincing myself that the grind wouldn't be that bad.

But fuck this jewry.

I agree on the free speech, but you are way off on the responding to the obvious part...some people freak out about everything they think simply don't like.

I have a kek clan simply to trigger the cucks in PVP when they see the [KEK] tag

time to email bungie about not supporting them any longer

"
dear bungie i will no longer be purchasing the game due to the intense persecution you have shown towards people of european ancestry"

CUTE!

is that a response to my post? i wasn't questioning the need for free speech. i was elucidating why limitations are necessary despite speech being free for the most part.

Long-con psyop morphed from an egregore.

You like my work, senpai?

There can be no limitations or it gets out of hand as we see with liberals today.

Reminder that this is cultural Marxism

Since when did a fake movement that had pretty much all walks of life become a white supremacist movement?Are these people this fucking petty?

>some people freak out about everything they think simply don't like

i understand this concern and i do believe it's something all political factions need to be conscious of (idiotic movements led by extremists propagandizing people by use of highlighting other idiotic people in their opposition) but at the same time, you have to call a spade a spade.

So let's make something they like demonitized. Make Mario a nazi or something.

But those people don't represent even a large or loud minority. You have to hunt them down and make them into memes to even find out about them. They are the fringiest of fringe groups, and yet you pretend like everyone left of Hitler is trigglypuff.

You can't limit it, because definitions change without you even realizing it.

>there can be no limitations

Yeah, that's not a very informed opinion.

>But those people don't represent even a large or loud minority

They are the loudest minority in a century.

I called some guy a faggot that was defending the kek removal and got my account suspended for 3 days on reddit. What a time to be alive.

Privately held companies also need to be held accountable for their decisions.

If they alienate a sizable portion of their userbase by calling their meme a hate symbol for SKW points, the consumers have every right to react accordingly and sink the property.

And that's just a vacuous statement bereft of any consequence or personal stake.

Try to argue that. I fucking dare you.

I have no problem with calling a spade a spade but that isn't what usually happens (IMO). It should also apply to everyone, not just who is considered. When a spade is called a spade on the side that agenda is being heavily pushed in all forms of society/media the person who called it out is somehow the "real problem" nowadays (more often than not) and the circle just keeps going.

>If they alienate a sizable portion of their userbase by calling their meme a hate symbol for SKW points, the consumers have every right to react accordingly and sink the property.

Exactly, this is a calculated risk on the part of the company and if consumers have a problem with it, they can state their objections in the court of public opinion. If they fail to convince anyone of their pov, then it's ultimately their problem and not the company's problem.

>2017
>playing childrens video games

Who do you think I am talking about?

I'm pretty sure this guy knew who I meant.

There was just a huge libtard protest in boston against a group of moderate right wingers led by an indian dude

soon being left of bernie will mean literally hitler

sAVED

>pretty sure liberals are only responding to obvious forms of hatred

Of course they are. Here's the evil "nazi" rally they turned out in droves to protest recently.

Yeah, should play grown up video games like
>pic related

and yet the alt-lite with cernovich, posobiec and loomer still make an effort everytime someone calls them nazi by attacking people to the right of them and many of their followers go along with it. They don't understand that it doesn't matter how often they distance themself
They also don't understand that they're the SJW equivalent on the right
>pic related very relevant

Don't know how this is relevant, please explain.

Yes, this asshole sucking loyalty to the pop media narrative is pretty pathetic.

looks more fascist to me although thats the first of antifags and lefties

These people are obsessed. It's sickening.