BYE BYE ANALBANIAN EHEHEHE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanthippe
rt.com/business/403154-us-debt-mounting-expert/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/priests-nuns-hold-bizarre-ceremony-8910576
archive.is/IjYE9
nytimes.com/2014/02/08/world/europe/so-many-bribes-a-greek-official-cant-recall-all.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I'm sure prison rape will be fun for him. He'll be thinking about all those people he fucked over by increasing prices on life saving drugs as he gets railed up the ass.

grats on not knowing 2 bits what it was all about

He's /ourguy/ you fucking retards

He didn't increase the price for the consumers.

He forces big businesses to get fucked on their bottom line. You fell for the newsjew.

>Happy that a guy who stuck it to big Pharma and the corporate shills is going to jail

You Greeks and Serbs really need to get your shit together.

This is a bad thing you Gayreek

>2 bits

what does a shave and a haircut have to do with the price of rice in china?

Nah, Serbs was the first who recognize FYROM as Macedonia. So i personally don't give a damn about them. France and Israel are the only who never recognize this slavic turkish shithole as Macedonia. So i know who is my enemy and who is my friend.

>You fell for the newsjew.

You call me a jew and defend this turd. You are an honorary jew.

Yugoslav is never former.

Gayreeks? Homosexuality is illegal in Orthodox countries stupid leaf. Go choke some cocks over there now aids spreader.

You needed Orthodoxy just to set you straight, before that you were the biggest pederasts the world has ever seen

>Homosexuality is illegal in Orthodox countries

Wrong

Homosexuality and cheating in ancient Greece punished with death analbanian trash. (This Greek law still exist in middle east)
Women 13+ consider women, so no its not pederasty. Fuck off now subhuman.

Wrong? What do you mean?

Socrates was not only ripped, he was FUCKING ripped. Pretty much every Greek philosopher, poet, tragedian, and so on would have been, because they were all adult male citizens, and either had to fight in the army or (later) row in the fleet. Or both.

People underestimate the level of physical exertion these things required. These guys worked out EVERY day. They worked out so much that they actually liked working out. They lived to work out. Their entire leisure time was composed of working out and getting gay over how hot their bods were in the balmy Mediterranean sun. The first ten fucking pages in Plato's FIRST dialogue have Socrates lusting over a teenager's sweaty, manly pecs through his toga. Socrates likens himself to a lion that is about to gobble up its prey. He can barely control himself. That is how the Western philosophical tradition starts: homoerotic lust for ripped abs. When Alcibiades, the manliest man in history, bursts into the famous drinking party, at which the guests are discussing the urbane topic of Love, it is to ask Socrates why he never fucked him in the ass when they cuddled. You know how the dialogue ends? Socrates goes to the gym and works out.

Modern recreations and reconstructions have not even succeeded in duplicating the physical feats reported of the Athenian soldiery - that is, the Athenian citizenry. Often, modern historians doubt that these feats are even being accurately reported, for instance the straight dash of the Athenian army across the entire field at Marathon. This is because modern athletes and bodybuilders can't even do these things, even with relatively light gear compared to what the Athenians actually carried. It took a team of Olympic master rowers to even APPROXIMATE the sailing techniques of the Athenian fleet, outside of combat conditions, on a placid sea. The entire Athenian fleet was regularly capable of these maneuvers, season after season, year after year, campaign after campaign. The sole engine of these maneuvers was muscle. Raw, sweaty, heaving Athenian muscle. Athenian men were the envy of the Aegean.

It is understandable that modern historians, coming from a society of flabby, skinnyfat wimps, are unable to comprehend the sheer manliness of Athens. Socrates saved Alciabiades in a hoplite battle in the Peloponnesian War. Aeschylus, the tragic poet, fought at Marathon. And all of them worked out and fucked ass, at every moment they weren't literally inventing Western civilisation.

Oh yes ofc there's ancient dildos autistic retard.
You put a propagandistic anti greek image and you came here to spread your bullshits.
The time has come to learn uneducated american subhuman that Socrates has a wife. Take your aids now and go fucking suicide inferion western faggot.

Socrates wife western faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanthippe

Nigger you live in Greece. Fuck off and come back when you can pay your debts.

t.$20,000,000,000,000 debt

>wealthiest albanian in the world
>gets arrested

Criminal shitskin race

Ain't defaulted yet

You're a moron who hasn't carefully looked at this issue. It was pop outrage pushed by news heavily funded by big pharma.

It was a good ride at least

Hahahahahahahahahaha

The nigger called me nigger! ahahahahah Get lost flat nose subhuman with 70 IQ
Have you seen your debt? Guess what! You have bigger trouble.
rt.com/business/403154-us-debt-mounting-expert/

>Ain't defaulted yet
Try it if you dare. China will hang you from the anus.

an albanian-croat mongrel ... cant make this shit up

"ubi hrvata, da shitptar nema brata" (kill croats, so that albanians have no brothers)

Almost all American debt is held by the American Populace.

You'll appreciate the difference when your German masters come to collect, Stelios.

>modern historians doubt that these feats are even being accurately reported

So, their historian(s) got a rush of blood to the head when they wrote the history of that particular Persian landing... Is that relevant at all? (it isn't)

>he lives in a state with fiscal authority but no monetary authority and thinks the state with both is in a precarious debt position
Greeks are truly the niggers of the Balkans. You have to be a nigger to be this fucking stupid.

>what is a non-defaultable currency
>what is my debt position like if i borrow only the currency i also produce

You fucking dirty black animal. Pic related: it's you and your fucking Albanian wife.

and they thanked us by recognizing Kosovo ... but theyre screwed anyway ... serbia had bigger problems at the time and needed to minimize damage/enemies ... forgive us greekbros

dafuq youre talkin bout, serbias current prime minister is lesbian

> actually believing this retardation
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

This is what they get him on? He didn't even threaten her, the post could be taken a hundred different ways, most non-violent. Compare this with the millions of monthly posts that ARE threatening her, or Trump or any other politician goes ignored.

Just goes to show how flexible law can be when the right interests are kept in mind.

Pluto or Socrates also later called gay sex odious to the gods, in a twist of continuity (or just inconsistency), Ancient Greece has unsurprisingly been criticized by academics for expressing general confusion about their own homosexual past and their views of it.

they were like: its only gay if youre on the recieving end ...

>Greek
t. Muhamadizelos

>muh life-saving sodomite drug!
shrkeli is a hero you gullible fucking retard

20 trillion is the foreign debt.

Funny because getting railed up the ass is the main reason someone would need his drugs.

This. Don't fall for the Big Pharma meme.

You cant even fight North Korea.

>dafuq youre talkin bout, serbias current prime minister is lesbian

She's a Lesbian but she didn't elected. Jusa made her PM
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/priests-nuns-hold-bizarre-ceremony-8910576

Like Dukakis he is American

>premiums don't go up if drug prices go up

It must be nice not being smart enough to know how stupid you are

Here's the archive
archive.is/IjYE9

>Alcibiades
also noted that they eventually used Alcibiades against Socrates as proof that Socrates' teachings were only corrupting the youth / society. I always forget how tragic it is that they died apart and betrayed, and that they used his love against Socrates =[

leaf does something nice for the community once in a long while, and you don't appreciate it.

underrated

1:42 reaction time
you're slacking, nordbro. Is everything ok?

Remember when he was going to buy Sup Forums?
What a time to be alive.

Agreed. I hope you're not a Macedonian.

Dukakis have american roots and serve your country, he didn't go there before some decades to exploit you. Skhreli like all the albanians has criminal mind.

Serbia after the war is a puppet state. Nobody elected fair.

the sad part is he will not change. with all the money he has he will be able to buy anything at the prison canteen. He will just trade those goods to buy protection.

god damn slavshits and balkamongrels go to bed for fuck sake

Albanians are amateurs compared how the "Greece" have robbed and used EU for decades without shame

Lets hope he will get aids at least. Its totally fair to pray for that.

This is what we paying.
nytimes.com/2014/02/08/world/europe/so-many-bribes-a-greek-official-cant-recall-all.html?mcubz=0
If we had a strong army, like the Israeli, now there would be no austerity measures and german liches above our heads.

i like the aggressive gayness of your posts. very alpha

you were saying that its illegal in orthodox countries... which is ofc bullshit, no matter if she was elected or not

go to sleep skandiroach, you have get up for the morning prayer in about 2hours

>SOMEONE CATCH ME ONE OF THOSE RARE SPECIMEN HAIRS OF SHILLARY
>HE'S A MADMAN, THROW HIS ASS IN JAIL

I'm guessing he'll appeal and overturn the verdict. Anyone know a way to meme this into reality?

You know what to do faggot.

hot

It is illegal, you think faggots can married in Serbia?