We never see Pig's room

>we never see Pig's room
>says her PC is too crappy to display a game which looks like it would run on a washing machine
She's poor, isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erWubsJBW2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor gamer-girl is best girl.

>youtube.com/watch?v=erWubsJBW2w

I have cancer instead of ears now.
THANKS AMERICASTAN

Oh god, why?

Delete this.

Sounds decent to me.

I would buy her a high-end PC

I see no reason to upgrade desu.

>it's not even bad
subfags begone

Yeah, these voices just don't work. But whatever. A dub is a dub.

do americans talk like that irl

There is nothing wrong with being poor.

No, she has a macbook

Please end it

It's actually not that bad...

Pig sounds pretty sex.

Being poor is a sign of stupidty and/or mediocrity

No thats the weirdest thing, fucking NOBODY talks like these generic anime dub voices that have been used over and over to death, I don't know who even liked them in the first place

> it's not even good
dubfags begone

I swear the people supervising the dubs is *demanding* them to sound this way.

okay
it just sounds like english to me

The only way they could save this is if they pull a Ghost Stories, rewrite the script, and spend 12 episodes making fun of the premise and taking shots at otaku and gamers in general

Sounds pretty vanilla to me.

MC's voice is actually difficult to listen to. Pig and her friend aren't bad though.

They do, I listened to an interview with one of the guys. You have to remember they are doing american stuff as well for most of these voice actors, and once you're in the business you're basically 'the guy'.
They don't really fuck with that too much, and they have their own ideas of what people expect for anime dubs. To them, this is just industry standard and people like us who think it sounds horrible are the minority who don't buy their releases anyways.

It's not bad, buuuuut
>GENERIC AMERICAN VOICE
They voices aren't bad in isolation, they just don't match the characters. It's like the American dubbing industry has 20 voice actors they keep reusing over and over and over.

That's probably the case, voice actors in Murica aren't as big a deal as they are in the Nihons, where they have a fucking devoted following.

My problem with it is they're lacking any sort of emotion or naturalness to it. It feels way too much like it's just being read off a script.

>good dubs for niche series like this
>I liked Prison School's dub ignoring that one line

Feels like FUNishit only remotely tries for things normalfags care about (unless its AoT)