Hypothetically, if a law making it so that anyone on welfare could not vote, would you support it?

Hypothetically, if a law making it so that anyone on welfare could not vote, would you support it?

It would be ideal

I should write my congressman, both state and national.

100%

More white people are on welfare than any other race. Well done, dude!

>inb4 muh proportions

A vote is 1 vote.

I would vote for it twice

Isn't this the system we already have in DC, at the federal level. Being poor and on public assistance isn't a reason to deny people the vote. Besides, half your cracker ass grandparents wouldnt be able to vote because, be honest, they're on some form of gubmint assistance.

dont care. would still vote for it.

degeneracy is degeneracy.

Taxpayers fund any country so should have the say in how money is spent, it is simple.
Its like sharing a flat with somenone who doesnt pay rent/bills but expects to choose what is bought for the flat.

I would give exeption to people who have performed services to the nation such as any ex soldier/fireman.

Nope cause eventually it would turn into another Communist uprising. You're better of letting them have the vote but turn their representatives powerless through gerrymandering and general political outmaneuvering.

Because of diversity policies, the majority of welfare claimants are white males.

Putting in such a law, would just allow females and niggers to determine everything.

If that's what is necessary to get people to stop going to the government for muh foo stapmpz, then we can afford it. Especially if we pull it off during one of the midterms and more of ours will pull themselves out than the opposite.

No because it would cover retired seniors and thats the repubs bread and butter

We just need photo id

Democrat studies show between 30-50% of nigs have none

K let's do some critical thinking

>more whites on welfare so less white votes
>only rich liberals now get to vote
>more welfare laws enacted
>more LGBTLMNOP passed
>more democrat shit enacted

Well fucking done.....

It's illegal to be Communist in the US.

I find that hard to believe between their constant collection of benefits and identification from the police.

>single colored mother's
>not on foodstamps/welfare

>more welfare shit passed
>more people on their side on welfare
>starts to become impossible for democrats to vote
>Republicans take over
>Trump has a third scoop of ice cream

fully supported, also raise the age to 25

Ban people with dual citizenship from voting as donating to campaigns as well, plus drug test

Most of those "whites" are actually spics who would vote dem as well. Welfare is a Democratic institution and a law banning recipients from voting would fuck over the dems.

nice try, but it's Caucasians. not Hispanics.

But user, that is illegal.
I can't let that happen, user.