Miscegenation

According to a 2008 study, interracial marriages in the USA between white men and black women are 44% less likely to divorce than white/white marriages.

Why is this Sup Forums? Is the African woman really /our girl/?

yes but the blacks in the US are not Africans and Africans (depending on their upbringing and country of origin) are a ticket to happiness

white men black woman marriages are like 0.0001% of marriages though

Why is that surprising? A black woman who managed to catch a white man would do everything in her power to keep him.

Are you scared of numbers or something?

>White Husband Hispanic Wife .281
>Hispanic Husband White Wife .265
>Black Husband White Wife .091
>White Husband Black Wife .067

Honestly it makes sense. A black woman who would be dating/marrying a white man is probably conservative, well educated, well spoken and raised right ( no nigger culture and 2 parent household). Literally the top tier of black women. So a relationship with even a fairly low status white male is still an upgrade from tyrone. That being said don't do it. Stay with your race.

Basically everybody outside of sub-Saharan Africa is the descendant of somebody who fucked a Neanderthal. So I'm gonna say NO, race mixing is not bad. If it wasn't for race-mixing, few of us would be what we are today. Race-mixing is how modern humans got this way.

well what do you think? think for your self.

relationships are based off of hiearchy

men

women

children

if a women is in a position where she knows shes the inferior to her man its a healthy relationship.

black cic knows she aint gonna find another whitey to support her most likely, so she knows her place.
most white women dont understand this concept in america and believe theyre "equal to their man". thus the cause of tension in relationships in this country.

if yous wants yous relationship to succeed you gotta make your women know she aint shit compared to you, whether thats looks, money, career, social. whatever.

On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la la...

After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name

After nine days I let the horse run free
'Cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with its life underground
And a perfect disguise all above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name

Oh and OP is a massive faggot too

Gee, this thread again that pushes this bullshit statistic that constantly gets debunked over again Fucking ground hogs day again...

Black women who are with white guys do anything they can to hold onto them. Makes sense.
>probably has a job
>less likely to beat you
>probably not involved in gangs
>doesn't sell drugs to losers for cash
>will stick around to provide for and help raise the kids
>less likely to have STDs

I have yet to see this debunked.

>*white
For the purpose of this study, "white" includes Hispanics....
So ya, Pablo wants to keep his green card and doesn't get a divorce.

Again, Hispanics are not listed here.
They are grouped with "white"

Hypergamy is based on status differences. There is no status difference more wide than white man and black woman. That means that black women will have the hardest time on average replacing a white man.

You know you could just go to the website where OP got his stat and see the more recent one with a much larger sample size instead of just being a dumb shit posting trip fag.

See

Most are liberals and th y don't divorce because they would prove the "racists" are in the right ,so they prefer to live in agony

I do not understand why you'd want any partner that is going to produce some little shit stain of a kid, that doesn't resemble you in any way shape or form.

What are we reading here moron?

ded

A quote from a deleted post

Where did you get that from?

>Is the African woman really /our girl/?

YES

This makes me hungry for a chocolate protein bar, but I'd fuck.

me and my bitch

(As a fellow white person) This made my day.

This.. I married a woman from Cameroon.

Come home from work, Dinner cooked. Doesnt ask where ive been, asks if I'm hungry. Will be a great Mother.. Church Every Sunday, prays before eating, non materialistic. Studies hard for school to better herself, so that we can raise our children better when we have them.

It is very simple - divorce is mostly initiated by females from feeling like they could get a better man (either brainwashing or bad males). However a black woman has a feeling of marrying up when with a white man, therefore there is much less chance for a divorce. I don't remember the divorce rates data off my head, but use this and you'll see it fits - women initiate divorces, whites are percieved as better. From this would follow that black male and white female would have much higher divorce rates.

Sources?

Having fallen deeply, batshit crazy with a black woman.... it depends on the person. She had three different mothers, and after months of pursing me hopped out of state two days after I confessed my feelings. She pretended I left the relationship and then talked as if I was this certain white rapper that sang to Kane West she knew......WTF