THIS IS NOT WHAT I VOTED FOR. REEEE

businessinsider.com/trump-democrats-bipartisan-schumer-pelosi-2017-9

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/businessinsider.com/trump-democrats-bipartisan-schumer-pelosi-2017-9
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/allow-human-genetic-engineering-human-enhancement-and-medical-necessity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived that
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/trump-democrats-bipartisan-schumer-pelosi-2017-9

wew

vote for trump, get hillary

r u criticizing or praising?

Amnesty in return for lower taxes.

WINNING
MAGA
A
G
A

Two libertarian dreamdeals struck at once!

u jelly europoors MAGA MAGA

>rich may pay higher taxes
There is literally nothing wrong with this. The top bracket should be 99%.

I'd rather kill those fuckers but this is a reasonable step in the right direction.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAH

HE WAS /OURGUY/ ALL ALONG

4D CHESS, FAGGOTS

>people still don't know about Trump's 4D chess

Jesus fucking Christ how new are people here?

This graph is so hilariously useless. No scale whatsoever and you've shown raw figures rather than a percentage of overall income of each group. The funny thing is that retards like you will still find this to be an informative and useful graph.

Just wait for the amnesty. That's going to be a real fun day on Sup Forums.

Pelosi top US grandma.

>The top bracket should be 99%.

Kill yourself.

All (correct) data are useful and informative.

I'd venture to say you're fairly new yourself faggot , for long ago was a man who played 8D chess and ultimately was defeated. Why should we believe in this "4D"?

Mr. President please, please, I don't want to win anymore.

You didn't vote for getting shit done? Because I did.

He's found out that he can't make a deal with puppets so he's gone directly to their puppeteers.

I'm fairly sure anyone who is making enough money to qualify for a 99% income tax is a Jew and I fully support taking everything from Jews.

Reagan did the same shit with democratic speaker of the house Tip O'Neill and conservacucks think he was the best president ever. This is exactly what the president is supposed to do, if he relies only on republicans literally nothing will get passed. I trust Trump not to make completely retarded deals. We'll get some of what we want and have to compromise on some issues which is exactly how the founding fathers wanted this country to run. I personally would accept single payer healthcare and high taxes on the rich if it meant the wall getting built and immigration (legal and illegal) down.

Your a shilly faggotism

>I personally would accept single payer healthcare and high taxes on the rich if it meant the wall getting built and immigration (legal and illegal) down.
The exact opposite is in the works though. He's giving amnesty to mexicans for lower taxes. It's fucking over. We're back in 2015 territory.

reee = spam.
Contentless linkpost = spam.
Unarchived link to discredited legacy media = viral marketing.

If you made $1 billion a year and where taxed 99% you would still bank $10 million

hmmm 99% tax rate seems reasonable to me.

>hmmm 99% tax rate seems reasonable to me.

We should make it 100% tax on everyone and we all become rich!

the Republican party is actually three different parties, RHINOS, Freedom Caucus, Other, they all have some similar beliefs but they will cut each other off at the knees Trump is a lifelong con man and narcissist despised by everyone except those he cons

Did you vote by mail? Where do you send it? I've just been sending mine to the White House.

How did you not see this coming? Has Trump ever not been full of shit? I'm just happy to see that his base isn't comprised entirely of retards and there are people willing to admit he's a con man.

I just don't get how you guys thought a Billionaire from NYC who historically voted democrat was going to be good for America.

Trump is trying to shame the Republicants into working with him. The GOP incumbents are facing a purge this coming election if they don't start supporting Trump.

THIS IS HOW YOU DRAIN A SWAMP.

Trump is With Her now. You mad white bois?

So Trump supporting amnesty and tax increases = means we should support Trump

Kys

Basically yes
he is saying you can keep your pet dreamers but the rich can for them.

>2005

FUCK YOU BEANER LOVER

Sending a signal to Mitch McConnell that if the GOP doesn't get in line he'll do a deal with the other side.

Amnesty of existing DACA for The Wall perhaps?

>Amnesty of existing DACA for The Wall perhaps?

The difference being Reagan had a Democratic Congress so he had no choice.

hes doing a great job, and BTFO of the leftist propaganda MSM narrative. he is redpilliong millions of normies and will happily win 2020 by showing the ability to get shit done and compromise instead of pulling some king nigger bullshit and circumventing the constitution in the process

I told EVERYBODY that Trump is a 90's democrat. No one listened. Also these current old dems are not progressive. They only talk about that shit. They are not.

CIVIL WAR WHEN!

That counts CORPORATIONS.

Not the individuals.

the CORPORATE tax rate is way too fucking high. It just is. It's not competitive enough.

You voted for a Radical Centrist.

lol. It's been obvious these last few weeks that Hillary was the right choice, eh?

Every time that stupid bitch opens her mouth you look more fucking retarded.

it's like clinton
it's called Tristrangulation

Petition White House to allow transhumanist technologies
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/allow-human-genetic-engineering-human-enhancement-and-medical-necessity

You didn't even vote you fucking leaf

Comrade! We must go out for drinks together some time!

This is exactly what i voted for. now if he was cozening up with John McCancer i would have a problem

Reagan had a Republican Senate starting in 1980, you subhuman leaf.

I just don't get how a retard like you thinks there's some sort of difference between Democrats and Republicans.

>First income bracket above zero dollars is TWO HUNDRED GRAND

Who is the supreme retard that made this.

when will amnesty for the undocumented be passed? i have family there and a bit scared.

Thank goodness Trump is finally coming out of the closet as a life-long democrat.

I will literally lose my shit in a thread when NordBot responds. Like I cannot stop grinning when I see his Flag pop up and the link is archived.

Thank god we have autists like him.

/r/ better hillary and clinton tongue pictures.

congress is more than just the senate fucktard

Take his cock out ya ass, faggot.

misogynist didn't work
racist didn't work
sexual harasser didn't work
weird piss tapes thing didn't work
russia didn't work
nazi didn't work

now they're trying to paint him as a defector from the republican party. everybody who followed trump in the primaries knows that he said he wants to work with everybody to get deals done. this is more false narrative nonsense predicated on vague imagery and foreboding writing.

Faggot leaf you opinion means nothing in American affairs, worry about the Islamic hordes your closet muslim PM has brought on you & remember in Canada its now illegal to see criticize Islam what a bunch of pussies you leafs are.

Very witty, user.

Reagan had a Democrat House for his entire presidency and Tip O'Neill was the Speaker you absolute moron.