Im going to Lebanon to join a Christian militia. AMA

Im going to Lebanon to join a Christian militia. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6nkzGjcCeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=E6nkzGjcCeA

No your not faggot

That's not a question you communist faggot

Do you have any connections to Lebanon like family or anything?
I know some westerners have joined the Kurds in Rojava and some Christian militias fighting in Syria.

God bless and be safe

Kill Jews inshallah

I have family connections in Lebanon. My uncle (no relations) is a well known wealthy Lebanese catholic. He is going back to visit some family and help me get some connections

Thanks brother

The Lebanese militias are pretty cucked by the Jews. But as a vet I can certainly say they are way less cucked that the US military and they ruthlessly remove kebab

Actually, now that I think about it they are uncucking themselves since they have been aligning more with Hezbollah.

allah ma3ak OP

crusader state when?
are alawites crypto christians?

/k/ommando here. What shoot shoot you gonna use?

I wish I could bring some of my guns but I can't do that on the flight. Most Christian militias use ak or m4s. I used an m4 in the corps so I would prefer that obviously

They are allies in this struggle against the Sunnis and Jews. I'm not sure about crypto Christian though

When did you first decide you want to commit treason?
>I have family connections in Lebanon
Oh, so, you're not an American at all, you're just foreign vermin. You should go back to Lebanon, you piece of shit, and fucking stay there.

>Crusader state when

I have this totally unreal fantasy about annexing Palestine and creating a Catholic Crusader state

All things are possible through god though

>m4
>marine corps
larp detected

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN!

>fighting muslims in street battles.

Could be fun but you are outnumbered by alot now

Treason against who? Since when have you Dixies cared about loyalty to the Northern Imperialists?

I'm a USMC vet who decided to fight for Christianity in part due to my endless depression thanks to OEF and OIF

My uncle isn't related to me. I'm of the purest Irish stock, born and raised in Alabama.

Im as American as they come, but I do speak Lebanese since I worked for my uncle

My rifle platoon had m4s friendo. What's the problem?

Good riddance. If there is something i enjoy the most it's weak Whites, Jews, mongrels and nonwhite christians dying

For anyone that doesn't know, that guy was burned in a convoy attack in Iraq. He was engaged to the girl on the left and was going to get married when they got back. He came back looking like that, they got married but divorced soon after because she couldn't cope with his new appearance. The guy is now unemployed and the VA barely even covers his medical needs so he (attempts) to mow lawns for extra money to pay for his very, very expensive medical bills.

Uncle Sam and his Jewish landlord fucked him over hard, cockblocked him, and then wouldn't even give him a shekel to pay for his skin grafts. Dog bless.

That said, in the interview I saw with the guy he still tries to have a positive outlook on life.

>when they got back
when he got back*

Alawites are Allah's whites.

Why you going and who you going to kill? Is there a war or what?

>t. 50% mongolian

Im going because Im a fuck up and depressed and the US military won't let me back in because I'm a depressed fuck up

Right now some of the militias aligned with Hezbollah are fighting in Syria against ISIS and """moderate Syrian rebels."""

Others are just like fashy militias protecting lebanons Christian minority.

Good. Someone needs to.

Can you encourage OZwogs to go back and never return?
I can pretty much guarantee that any ex Australian using a mobile phone in Syria will receive a care package via F18.

> mongrels

r*ssians are literal asiatic mongrelized rape babies.

Literally who?

Join the fight brother

>fighting with/for niggers just because they read the same book as you
Good goy

Godspeed user

>*dips bedora*
In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence

How can't you be unrelated to your uncle, faggot?

He's literally the brother of you mom/dad so you're 25% related

Hopefully those quads will keep me safe.

When swedistan gets overrun you should come down to the Holy land and fight sven

t. Lebanese the part black subhuman
Good meme.

The wealthiest state on earth should pay for his plastic surgery by the top surgeons they have. Set him up with residency and jobs. Those who work for the state should be served by its government.

Im not lebanese at all. Im a 6'5 Red haired blue eyed pale dixie Irishman.

My uncle married my fathers sister. Not related to him at all except in our love of the Lord

Stay safe and come back in one piece, user

What denomination are you?

Keep me in your prayers

Roman Catholic

Good boy. May God and his angels and saints shine down upon you.

God bless

Also would say it is completely justified to burn down an empty abortion clinic?

May Archangel Michael protect you.

God bless you.

Ethically, yes. But thats a pretty bad life choice

>love of the Lord
Good luck dying for mongrels and niggers in the desert LMAO

The White gene pool is better off without you

Lay off the vodka Boris.

That "desert" is the Holy land and their is no higher calling that fighting in the name of the Lord

God bless keep me in your prayers

(checked)
The Lord speaks

t. Isis

My Holy Land is in Europe

I hope all people like you (with their families) will fuck off and die in the desert in some crusade

He died a while back. Think he OD'd on meds and booze. I would too, horribly sad.

the (((christian))) militias there are just ethnic groups claiming to be christian while going to ethnic warfare

I'd donate sperm till the end of my life, his current look has no effect on his possible offspring, just use a before picture...
get dna tests and make sure
he's overall healthy
throw him in a breeding program and make him a father of super soldiers...

Each nut and he can get money while also spreading his genes. the fuck is wrong with this world.

That's one shit hole I wouldn't want to throw my life away in...

>Christian militia
In hezbollah are also christian units! Do you join them?

Godspeed user.

Which militia will you be joining?

Im not joining Hezbollah. Im not too sure which one i will join. My uncle promised he would set me up so I will see

Because he married his aunt, duh.

My father married my mom.
My father's sister married my Lebanese uncle.

Its not that hard to figure out

Good luck OP

Are you a yankee?

This dude preaches at my uni. He's fucking great

Godspeed and Deus Vult, brother. Headshot a muzzie for me.

Nope. Alabama blood and soil

Keep me in your prayers user

>My father's sister married my Lebanese uncle.
Buts it's okay because he worships Jesus

L O L
O
L

Doesnt understand that you can have non biological family.

Keep it up Boris. Hell is a lot colder than Siberia

/thread
>My father's sister married my Lebanese uncle.
Honor killing time

i agree with the bear.. fuck the middle east
but also god's speed to you on your hunt of the jew and sandnigger

>I'm a USMC vet who decided to fight for Christianity in part due to my endless depression thanks to OEF and OIF
>running off to fight in foreign land that has nothing to do with you because you're sad about having been sent to fight in a foreign land that had nothing to do with you
you are a fucking retard.

>Im going because Im a fuck up and depressed and the US military won't let me back in because I'm a depressed fuck up
oh boy i'm sure they'll be glad to have you.

>blood and soil
>runs away to foreign soil to fight for people not of his blood

Neets may have a hard time understanding this, but war is a hell of a drug.

>dont wanna die for the jews
>rather die for the sand niggers
You fucking retard

The Middle East needs to be retaken by European men of Christ. I don't really have any delusions about saving the middle east by myself but I hope that one day Europe wakes up, comes back to god and retakes the Levant.

Is that you Yair? Im not dying for "Sand niggers" I am fighting for Christ the King

But there is no way a Jew could ever understand the love of Christ and the passion of true Christians

BS
He came back, was fucked up and ptsd'd, they got divorced, he become a heroin addict and died after falling on ice. Fuck sake where do you come up with this stuff. His is a tragic story made the worst by the cunt photographer who ran that photo instead of the ones where his bride was smiling. Poor guy got fucked at every step.

You can start "retakening" by restoring your family honor. That means killing your father's sister, her husband and their offspring. We don't need the Middle East. No more colonization without full extermination

jesus christ was a jewish rabbi.

Modern jews are mostly Ashkenazi (descendants of Khazars) or Sephardic (Descendants of Spaniards) and have no ethnic relation to Jews in Biblical times.

Greece, Turkey and the Levant are where white civilization and culture began. It the true homeland.

so what you're really getting at is...

WE

>he fell for the jew on a stick
Truly peak IQ

>Greece, Turkey and the Levant are where white civilization and culture began
Today it's a place of partly negroid mongrels. Nothing White about Christianity or your subhuman family

L O L

Are you aware that lebs are horrible people?

God bless. Fight the good fight

good luck. just like with nigeria, your land will be lost to mudslimes as well, within our lifetime

I worked with lebanese. All the christian lebanese I've met are pretty good people.

>I am fighting for Christ the King
I'm unaware of any command to fight people.

May the good Lord guide you and give you strength.

God bless

Love your neighbor.

They aren't my neighbors or my people.

God bless your brother. Avenge our Coptic brothers. Deus Vult!

Numbers 10:9 And when you go to war in your land against the adversary who oppresses you, then you shall sound an alarm with the trumpets, that you may be remembered before the Lord your God, and you shall be saved from your enemies.

The lands have been invaded by those who call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of satan (Revalations 3:9) and Muslims

How does it feel to die for Jewish subversion (read nothing)?

please don't kill people user
I don't think Jesus wanted us to kill each other