How many nigger dicks will he be forced to suck and/or take up the ass in prison?

How many nigger dicks will he be forced to suck and/or take up the ass in prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf6XTGV-_AA
prisonlegalnews.org/news/2010/jul/15/celebrity-justice-prison-lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous/
archive.is/QAjTg
youtube.com/watch?v=3k34inb4-RM&bpctr=1505349186
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>obsessed with black cock
Flag checks out

He'll get pardoned.

He has never talked to Trump. You fucking idiot.

He trolled you
XD

You sure about that?

>youtube.com/watch?v=nf6XTGV-_AA

prisonlegalnews.org/news/2010/jul/15/celebrity-justice-prison-lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous/

Rich people have different prison then regular people , he'll be sipping mai tai's and playing shuffle board , hell he won't even see a nigger let alone get rapped by one

lmao

shkreli nuthuggers on suicide watch

martin just got crushed by his idol too, martin on suicide watch

Who is his idol?

Trump

Billy

If a black fucked him it wouldn't be race-mixing

This. It will be country club prison for this fucker.

Bubba is pissed he won't be getting any fresh fish.

He's rich. He's not going to normie prison.

Prison rape is an American tradition.

im planning to flee. i will never step a foot in a prison.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own cousins.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary.

Vast majority of sodomy in prison is consensual. Prison rape being rampant is Hollywood bullshit.

Is he going to pound-me-in-the-ass with black cock prison, or is he going to resort "prison" where everyone gets their own room, are served steak and lobster for dinner, and guards turn a blind eye to everything as long as they get a cut, ala Goodfellas?

t. consensual sodomite

Yeah, looks like Sup Forums's badass will become sore ass.

i'll say at least 40

That video is the best pot meet kettle example I've ever seen.

>financial crimes
>Crimes
>Hard time

Homie attacked big pharma. If anything you should be pissed off at the corporations who blatantly worked their lobbies to get an innocent man who learned how to play their game against them imprisoned.

Also the nature of his crimes (White collar) means he won't be anywhere near the shitheads. He'll be in a jail with other white collar criminals.

saved

Yeah, he looks like he'll go to maximum security prison with the murderers.

None since he's going to have people protecting him for luxury items.

Probably get hooked up with the AB and get swastika tattoo like Weev.

fpbp

>Mr. 'Daddy gave me a small loan of a million dollars' calling anyone a spoiled brat

All of them.

This.

>Being eurotrash

>implying he wont commit suicide while inside

None. He's not a poorfag. He will go to a nice facility

/thread

Shkreli did nothing wrong

FBI entered his house without warren all

thrown
out!

soon!

the media whining and trying to get him in trouble and judge arbitrary power to dissolve his bail only makes me hate law system aka government theft system MORE

makes me hate democrats and DAs MORE
makes me vote Trump with burning fire of hate of the swamp

ban private law schools and law firms!!
its like laving post office have privae expensive psot offices and fucking other retard shit
and private expensive tax money bloodsucking schools for post office

reduce money in law system 99%
cancel divorce and baby payment
cancel all welfare
end income and coprorate income tax
tax consumption only flat tax
end cap gain and death tax
money is EARNED
its not the GOVERNMENTS
medical and education are PRODUCTS not rights!
and massively overpriced due to controls of government
youtube yaron brook

He did not break the law, The judge will get into shit, He will get off Scott free and the entire thing will probably work towards his own benefit.

>white collar crime
>low security jail
>he's rich
Nigga gonna be eating lobster and smoking weed listening to WuTang in his cell while talking with other stock brokers on how to make more $ once out, they don't call it con college for nothing

What crime did he commit exactly?

He committed no crime what so ever, In fact it's very possible the state is committing a crime against HIM.
see
Just lib's virtual signaling and overstepping their bounds again.

He's rich. He will get special treatment in prison if his Jew laywer doesn't get him off.

OK, what's he been accused of then?

I don't think he's been charged with anything yet, he just rescinded his bail on account of "muh feels". Read his tweet that they are supposedly using to do this, it says nothing illegal.

>archive.is/QAjTg
can you actually go to jail for threatening hillary's hair? or is this just code word for something else

a sweet little kiklet like him will be forced to suck off quite a few angry niggers

Well, we could always genocide prisoners.

youtube.com/watch?v=3k34inb4-RM&bpctr=1505349186

yep
cuz any press is good press
can now write book etc
he is one of my idols and im older than him

You're either retarded or a nigger if you think a rich ceo is going to a high security prison over a white collar crime

millions

>none
He has money he will go to a comfy little minimum security prison and play tennis with all the other rich white people convicted of financial crimes