I can't go to any thread on page 1 without seeing comments along the lines of: "autistic screeching"...

I can't go to any thread on page 1 without seeing comments along the lines of: "autistic screeching", "stop being an autist", and "are you fucking autistic?"

Autism is not a choice. It has no prevention and no cure. More and more people are being diagnosed since we know the criteria now, and plenty of autistic people (including myself) use the internet regularly. I have always loved the internet because it gives me a way to communicate that I simply don't have in real life. Seeing autistic people become the main target of jokes here as of late has been demoralizing. I'm sure I'm just "too sensitive" or whatever, but words matter. You have a younger audience than you think, and kids see and repeat shit like this all the time. Using autism as an insult is going to make people even less empathetic to autistic people than they already are.

I just don't see the humor in making fun of people who are already down. Dark humor is fine every once in a while, but if all of your jokes focus on making fun of disabled people, maybe you should reevaluate. Make fun of people who deserve it--there are plenty. We have an enormous amount of insults to choose from, and if you are creative enough you can even come up with your own. Pic related is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6nkzGjcCeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When autism speaks, the post.

Stop being autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6nkzGjcCeA

What anime are you watching this season?

autist

All of them, but especially this one.

Shut the fuck up you autist.

What if at least some of us are legitimately autistic? If you can't into self-deprecating humor or any humor at least once in a while - you're a stuck up dour cunt and will try suicide at some point.

After my 4 time weekly gym sesh. I try to time my arrival at my apartment to around 8pm. This is the time a very weird autistic kid finishes work. I get on the elevator with him and unleash a gnarly protein shake fart. Once i leave I look at him and tell him he's disgusting. Then I banged my qt gf

I'm fat. There is a lot of fat hate on the internet and it doesn't bother me at all. Of course, not giving a fuck is a key trait of a fat person.

Autism is imaginary you fucking screeching autist.

pull over that ass too fat

Autism is Kek's extraordinary gift to those who follow him.

>I just don't see the humor in
SO GET THE FUCK OUT THEN, AUTISTIC FAGGOT.

Nobody forces you to be here.

We're can I find full version lmao

fucking autistic leaf

top kek

Autist is a term of endearment around here. You are in good company

The point of calling someone a retard/autist whatever is to signal to that healthy person that is behaving NOT like a healthy person, so they could analyze their behaviour and see where they were wrong.

tell that to the daily Natsoc threads on Sup Forums. *Daily screeching

>be a normie!
Nah I'd rather be called autistic

Normies are not healthy...

Houki syndrome?

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

Nobody cares. Whiner.

/thread

>it's based off a lie
>based off a lie
>off a lie
>a lie
>So what if we welcome refugees
You're not fooling anyone, autistic leaf.

Kys Faggot