What do you guys think about this cliche (good guy having part of the monster inside him)...

what do you guys think about this cliche (good guy having part of the monster inside him)? It's almost like it's the same anime

>ms paint
Faggot.

i know it's terrible to see and i want to kill myself but it was the fastest way

Right lower guy is from Vampire Knight, right?

yes

It's cool, I like it.

>what do you guys think about this cliche (good guy having part of the monster inside him)? It's almost like it's the same anime
Can be pretty cool, it has a whole lot of room for variations, hence making it still interesting and not predictable in many cases

because they are created for autistic 12 year old edgy kids that think they have a "darkside" even tho they are a bunch of faggots that wouldn't kill a fly

I've seen them all except for that fag in the bottom right, but top right is the best out of all of them.

Also, it's really just hybrid characters not this "good guy with a monster in him"
That's more like, naruto, ichigo, inuyasha etc

It was moraly complex until you realize it's for edgy kids

It's not WHAT you use that matters, but HOW you use. So long, as it is well done, I don't care.

as long*

Basically every shonen involves having a monster inside them..

Naurto..Bleach..HxH

>Basically every shonen involves having a monster inside them..
No.
>HxH
No.

All of them were nice (except vampire knight it was gay). They all have nice animations and design. It's true tho they are almost the same, it was fun at first but after 3 or 4 shows there is no ethical dielima.

THIS.

As long as the hybrid power ups don't make the user to op.
>Bad hybrid
in tokyo ghoul being a hybrid makes you stronger than regular ghouls for no reason.

Or it's just a power that happens when the user is about to lose, naruto, au no exocist etc

Even parasite there's no real consequence, just a bunch of positivies to having a super arm that can do anything.(the show was still pretty good even with an bad hybrid character)

>Hybrid done right.
The user gets powers yes but there are also consequences to his powers, makes the whole thing more interesting and he no longer becomes op all the time.

attack on titan does this okay i guess, eren gets the power but will lose every fight because he is inexperienced.

I like the kabaneri too because they have a limit to their power and they can't fight for long and they need blood, made a mildly interesting dynamic and there's guaranteed to be a point where they need blood but can't get it.

dat projection

>good guy having part of the monster inside him
That's not really true for Kaneki there. He's actually a pathetic piece of shit who's getting treated like a trash right now in the manga.

hahaha fanz kafka did it first in metamorphosis

kaneki is a good guy

a faggot maybe, but a good guy nevertheless

Never said he isn't but it's about high time he stopped having thoughts about suicide. Even Arima is disappointed.

Haven't read it but from what i saw in the wiki that's actually true. Completly inocent guy turns into monster and learns to live with it and also tries to avoid the ones he loves. It would be intresting to read the original.

>learns to live with it
No he doesn't, and that's the fucking point of the story.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>kaneki
>good

Not him but why? It's a good book

The Japanese psyche was irrevocably damaged by the American occupation

If you haven't read Kafka in high school like you were supposed to, you're probably underage.

Wait, you think all education curricula in the whole world are the same?

Of course not, but knowing Kafka is basic. Super basic.

Well kefka haven't just write metamorphosis

>kefka

>in tokyo ghoul being a hybrid makes you stronger than regular ghouls for no reason
That's hardly exclusive to tokyo ghoul: there are multiple stories outside of even anime/manga where the hybrid or mixed-blood is supposed to represent the best of both kinds (shit they even have that in Jurassic Park/World): it's the whole point of hybridation actually: obtaining qualities that you cannot get from selection within one single species.

>naruto
If you're referring to Kyuubi, then you know that he's for the longest time been a complete ass with his host, first trying to kill him and then trying to take advantage of him every chance he gets. That's why Naruto would only tap into Nine tails' chakra when in danger, and then even considered rejecting Kyuubi's help completely: that in itself does not make him a "bad hybrid", if there are solid reasons for it.

>parasyte
No real consequence aside from being forced to coexist with a sociopathic parasite whose outlook on life will affect to the point of becoming progressively more like him. Or aside from drawing the attention of the same monsters as the one who's now living in your right arm etc. etc.

There are tons of severe psychological/physical consequences (negative and positive) to Shin'ichi becoming a hybrid, and pretty much the same could be said for 2/3rds of the MCs that came up in this thread.I know it's cool to hate on popular trends and all, but that's no reason to blatantly disregard those protagonists' characterization and development.

Tokyo Ghoul is definitely based on that book to some extent. He didn't really try to hide it either

>Tokyo Ghoul is definitely based on that book to some extent.
To the same extent that NGE is based on the bible.
Samsa only outwardly turned into a bug.
He'd been a bug on the inside for his entire life.

Tokyo Ghoul is the opposite, the protagonist is scared of hurting others and then he turns into a creature that exists to eat others. He was never meant to be a ghoul.

>in tokyo ghoul being a hybrid makes you stronger than regular ghouls for no reason.

Actually, it was explained.

it's reminds me of me, i have to personality's i can be the nicest guy you'll ever meet or an evil demonic monster

They're just ripping off Kamen Rider.

That's not the point of the book.
Like, at all.
>Gregor Samsa
>good guy
hearty kek

>
>That's not the point of the book.
Did you mean to quote ?

No, I quoted who I wanted to.

Shinichi and Habanero are pretty great, realistic and likeable (more than anything) though.

Parasyte is the only good one there. That's a fact.