Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0h6VycpGF1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Why not?

No

It literally could never compare. I doubt even a full length movie could

It would require too big of a budget

It didn't even work as a manga. you really have been pushing Punpun for this couple of days. Maybe you should stop.

Did he get a happy ending?

no

According to the author, no, but he said anyone is free to come up with their own conclusion.

Claro que funcionaria como anime, lo imagino plagado de surrealismo contrastado con escenarios realistas perfeccionados al detalle. Si fuera dirigido por akiyuki shinbou... masterpiece

wish there was more good mmvs at least

youtube.com/watch?v=0h6VycpGF1M

No, he already lost a ton of readers after all the shit that he kept pulling to try and make it depressing as fuck.
Anime costs more than manga, and due to the content it's already a limited audience.

It's not going to happen.

no

No, considering the manga is heavy on narration as opposed to dialogue to tell its story I doubt it would.

If it had Kaiji's narrator I would watch it.

Asano said it's the worst ending possible. Pun pun wanted to die and be forgotten by everyone. Now he's in another unhappy family with a child that's not his own and has to live and the girl makes a manga out of his life and he won't be forgotten. The author to go watch K-on or kill yourself if you can't handle the edge.

i want to cut myself after listening to this

>Bring Me The Horizon
>not total garbage

You didnt cut yourself on the edges of Punpun?
And if that finenly honed edge of that video didnt cut you, I dont think a razor will do much.

Experimental works rarely adapt well.
And in the case of Pun Pun, I'm not sure how watachable it would be if it just cut off midway through the story. Any reasonable movie or series would have to cut out way too much.

*reasonable-length

Pun pun was only good at the beginning and end , the majority of it was miserable, monotone, hard to read garbage.

it totally could but never would. it would be doomed by being an adaptation to being shorthanded, cornercut, and halfassed to hell. it would take someone with a dedicated and ambitious vision for it in animation, or inio asano himself to do it right.

no.
but a live action movie probably gonna work