New episode tomorrow

Pic related new illustration by Araki from this week's Young Jump

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9P-c6FBMZo
youtube.com/watch?v=N73NdiH0cBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna go ahead and repost my question from last thread:

Why did Emporio know for Jolyne not to go into the visitor's center and meet up with Jotaro? Also, the bone he gave Jolyne never came up again.

It seemed like maybe that was setup for when the universe reset as he was hurtling through it, but then that didn't happen the next time through, and Jotaro and Jolyne were dead anyway and didn't appear in the next universe.

Reposting my tat.

Sheer heart attack.
No regrets.

STANDO POWAH

Dude, you're definetely going to regret this in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9P-c6FBMZo

Pretty good, i would personally not gotten any shading, only hard shapes. Stencil like

When you are 90, and you've lived your entire life and experienced things and had your tastes change and developed interests in bigger things than chinese cartoons, you'll look at your tattoo from that time when you thought the coolest thing in the world was a comic book about fighting ghosts. That is when you will have regrets.

Is a rat hard to take care of?
I wanna get one so I can help it develop its Stand and teach it to shoot marine biologists.

implying that won't remind him of better times

>tattoos
>no regrets
Everyone who ever makes one of those fucking things ends up regretting it.
Stupidest fucking fad in existence.

They're pretty easy to take care of but they only live to like 3 years max.

I would have just gone with the KQ skull that's on Kira's tie.

Just imagine trying to explain your tatto to your senile friends in the asylum.

>fad
Unless you're talking purely about getting tattoos for fun or whatever. If you mean in general it's hardly a fad considering cultures have been doing it for thousands of years.

Listen up faggots, I've got a story to tell you.

>flashback man got a redesign
Holy fuck yes!

The cultures who do it have their own reasons to and the tattoos usually have a meaning.

I mean tattooing meaningless shit because it looks cool or whatever.

That's just Araki's drawing of the MC of another manga

>I mean tattooing meaningless shit because it looks cool or whatever.

The only thing worse than tatto fags are anti-tatto "muh meaning" fags

>not getting the back of your head shaved and getting a Tattoo You tattoo
It's like you don't wanna commit

Hey, no one's stopping you from stamping yourself with whatever anime crap you like at the moment which you'll undoubtedly regret further down the line.

But no one's stopping me from calling you a fucking stupid idiot either.

>So, this tatto is about a japanase David Bowie serial killer who was also a hand fetishist and had the power of summoning a ghost explosive cat fighter.
>The fuck is a David Bowie?

I forgot how brutal stone ocean was

You can only regret things if you have a habit of doing so in the first place. We really dont have a lot of time on the planet anyway and most people these days say we dont even go anywhere when we die so its not that big of a deal to just live a little.

Idk user I got a majoras mask tattoo like 7 years ago and I still love it.

"HORY SHIT!" edit when?

Why was Part 6 so brutal?
That part where that guy's legs get turned into springs made me feel uneasy

>The fuck is David Bowie

Or you can also forget all your existential crisis by drinking lots of alcohol.

Let's face it, people will eventually forget Bowie. Our generation will be probably the last one remembering him.

Proof or fuck off denialfag. Yasuho's dad has finally shown up.

If you were one of the Higashikata siblings, what "king" name would your stand have?

Crimson King Court

Fuck King My Ass

I had a hamster live 8 years, and they are much better pets than rats.

What's his stand's name?

Shitpost king

Buffalo King Soldier

[MEN WITHOUT HATS]

King of Pain, I don't like The Police much but there's a pretty cool Polish cyberpunk novel based on that song

>Fairy Feller's Master Stroke

youtube.com/watch?v=N73NdiH0cBk

He and elf lawyer should get their own spinoff LN.

Rats can be sweet and caring if you train them right but their only real downside is that even the healthiest ones have difficulty reaching 4 years old.

is that jobin

What if those two are simply very dedicated LARPers?

i'm pretty sure that's Emporio after the first time reset, when Pucci was still alive. Araki wanted it to be the post-reset scene, and maybe after that they would have battled Pucci again, but Araki forgot about it (he's done it before) and he went with another ending.

>Elf Lawyer and Weird Dudes Feedback

>Be so dedicated that you LARP even during your professional job and during imprisonment.

Now that's dedication son.

was araki ok when he drew stone ocean?

Was that old guy supposed to be Kenzo? It's been a while since I read part 6 so I forgot.

Is that fucking Joshuu I see

I wouldn't be surprised if these were all scrapped villains considering SO was supposedly meant to be much longer. On the other hand, maybe all inmates dress like clowns regardless of whether they have stands or not.

『Wow, It's Fuc King Nothing』

At least the guy between camo girl and fairy hat man looks normal. Albeit a bit like Abraham Lincoln.

>not noticing proto-valentine

While I don't know how much of this applies to rats, my family has found that animals like rabbits tend to live quite a long time you when you have a strict diet for them. Our rabbit we only ever give pellets, hay, and water and the thing is still healthy well into its 12th year. Our 5 rabbits before it lasted an average of 5 years, and they were given things like lettuce and carrots.

The only thing extra my hamster ever received was sunflower seeds which were already included in small amounts in its feed.

Nope, that's a random I think, though it's possible he and weird hat guy are unused designs for him and DanG which Araki decided to sneak in regardless.

She's a descendant of original universe's Valentine who never became a president and never got a stand, obviously.

Valentine's ph equivalent was some camo sloot in a prison in florida?

I kinda wish Araki went with weird hat guy. He looks weird enough to be a memorable antagonist.

100 years too late, it's his granddaughter

What is the biggest stand of all time?

Strength?

the tower.

Superfly, Strength and Notorious Big, I guess?

As far as standard punchghosts go, King Crimson and Vitamin C are pretty massive

Looks pretty small to me bro.

It's tongue can stretch a long way, trust me, Araki told me this one time I met him at the mall in new york.

How big was Enya's Justice?

King Crimson is only Diavolo's size in the manga. The SAS aren't really built to scale with each other.

Kings of Conveniences

>It's tongue can stretch a long way
The zombie Adams has a long tongue.
Enya's thralls have long tongues.

What is with Araki and long tongues?

Forget slicing an arm off.

King Crimson PUNCHES an arm off.

That image made me wonder how Godzilla (from the recent hollywood movie) would fare againts the other monsters of the pic

I really don't care about the popularity of anything, I just find things that I enjoy.

So we've had about 3 stands that shrink the victim, when are we gonna get one that enlarges them?

Legendary Godzilla still may come out on top, though it will be a struggle for him.

Regular Japanese Godzilla will wreck everything on that list.

It was always horrifying to me how strong King Crimson was

Calling it now, Hato will use her stand to enlarge her family so they overcome Vitamin C's softening.

Well when we see it it has enveloped a city, the maximum dimensions depend on the way the stand was distributed in the fog.

It was mist, so I guess it could take any size Enya wanted

I think King Crimson's size is inconsistent.

That's one of those moments like in Hokuto no Ken where sometimes the enemy's fist is bigger than Ken for the sake of emphasis. Most of the time KC isn't depicted as anywhere close to as big as that.

How will Matt Damo be defeated?

What's funny is that I've seen a HnK dvd case. The localization team thought the sizes were real and described the story as "a martial artist fighting against genetically engineered giants".

The Bus that killed Aisho will come back and run Damo over

The bus that killed Aisho is actually the JJL-verse descendant of the ambulance that killed Kira.

He'll lose his Vitamin C

>Giorno's stand essentially becomes God at the end of part 5
>Dio's sons become attracted to Florida in part 6
>Theres even a text box that says "Perhaps Giorno is already here............. :)))))" when it's showing Dio's sons.
>Giorno never shows up, never uses GER to undo Pucci's plot armor nonsense

He'll be consumed by Hato's Stand [CRAWLING KING SNAKE]

kaaaarifoooooonyaaaaa~

He won't, he and Gappy will have to form a reluctant alliance againist the real villain, Karera, who's in fact almost a century old and commited war crimes on the rockman population of New Guinea during WWII, destroying most of the rokakaka trees

When did you realise that Joshuu is the JoJo of JoJolion?

And it turns out Karera was serving under her platoon leader, the Flashback Man, who was a military doctor by the name of Feelgood

There was already a problem with not enough time to focus on some of the characers and yet you'd like even more to become part of the crew?

I miss Hamon.

It's baffling to me that no one has drawn a version where Giorno appears. Like, it will be just a normal fan thing, but it will be better than the actual ending. Maybe when Emporio is on the island shaking, Giorno appears behind him and screams "Gold Experience Requiem!" and the universe starts to go back to normal, and then they stand rush Pucci with Weather Report + GER.
Or something like that
>captcha is oranges
>Damo next chapter

Never because his name can't be shortened to Jojo, which means he's not one.

Let her go, user. She doesn't want you back. It's time to move on.