Which country is the best for white people to live in right now and in the near to mid future (since we cant predict...

Which country is the best for white people to live in right now and in the near to mid future (since we cant predict the far future)
What would be a good place to move if your a young white christian who wants to live in a white christian community in a conservative country that isn't going to let in hordes of non white shits flood the country? (pic unrelated)

Japan.

Probably Denmark or Norway, but those are their countries and not yours so stay the fuck out.

none of them, go buy guns.

Literally Japan. professionals are going there to work and it's one of the cleanest, safest countries on earth.

The catch is that you have to learn Japanese

Antarctica

Israel

I got relatives in Slovakia so I'm moving there if race war breaks out.

St. Catharines, Ontario

The US is white and nice as fuck outside major cities.

not going to deny japans great society but i want to be around white people i want my daughters to be around other white children
oy vey goy
dont live far away from it its a possibility the problem with many if not all eu countries is that the ((((EUROPEAN UNION))) completely controls their economies and is and is going to keep pushing for more control turning the whole continent in to a Orwellian nightmare plus they seem hell bent on importing niggers and mud people
yeah the us system is the best to me most european countries are semi dictatorships in my opinion
a gun a house a dog a wife and a couple of kids in middle amerika...sigh

Well how much money do you have and what do you do for a living? It might be better, easier, and cheaper to just relocate in the US than another country

>U.S
>E.U flag

>how much money do you have
im middle class, dont have much saved up desu im 27 married at 25 have 3 kids, my wife and me both work 2 jobs our parents help with the kids. Our income monthly is something like 1.5 thousand euros

>white people
Aka rootless colonial mongrels with indian and nigger genetic cum in their veins?

> but i want to be around white people
But why? "White people" aren't great anymore. The typical white person is a piece of shit just like everyone else. You gotta go live in the middle of nowhere flyover Midwestern state or North Texas or something.

Rural Pennsylvania and Texas.

Not America.

US congress just condemned white people speaking out for themselves
You are fucking delusional

It doesn't work like that, user.

Replacing the French with Germans is just as bad as replacing them with Arabs. We don't need a framework where European heritage is preserved, but one in which all Europeans can each preserve their own heritage.

yeah irreligion and kike deception degeneracy have made a lot of whites shity that's why i say i want to live in a christian community and not the lest go to church just once on Sunday type either. Also i would much rather live next to a junkie white person then a rich nigger or spic.
is it thought to get citizenship in the us? lets say i move on a visa work save up buy a house move my family is that a realistic thing?

The US is the only country where "white" exists, but that's just because of a poor understanding of identity and lack of a historical "white" adversary

this might be frighteningly more true than any of us want to admit

there is always mars...

>the future belongs under the ocean.

This is half true. If you ever find yourself in Ooogboogastan with a bunch of Swedes you will discover what "white" means quicker than the Americans did.

Or you would, if you were white pajeet.

If I ever found myself in Oogaboogastan with a bunch of Swedes, I think I'd quickly find myself burdened with a bunch of pussies who can't defend themselves, but who are nonetheless genetically and culturally more similar to myself than to the muds, but at the same time who are a different people

Yeah, it's totally just a pseudoscience

what are you referring to

>tfw the white race will never terraform mars and go establish white colonies like new europe, new plymith. new virgina etc on it build a massive laser to shoot anything from earth coming towards it and watch the planet burn in a brown, yellow and black sea ruled by kikes while your standing in your digital toga

See, the problem with the understand that Americans have of this is when I say something like this, you assume I'm some faggot multiculturalist but that's not true at all. Identity is more than just DNA, it's also culture, the collective history of your shared ancestors that is national history, religion, etc.

So while I am not the same as an American, a pajeet is even LESS like me than an American is

No, you would look to your group, then look out to the world, then back to your group and say, "brother". Gather your party and venture forth before telling me I'm wrong.

Of course Sweden being what it is they would probably be Oogboodastanis and sell you to the natives but that's beside the point.

We don't have a country of our own, unlike every other race on this planet.

For starters, stop using the meme flag (CREATED BY A FUCKING HAPA). Secondly, if you are too stupid and poor to defend your own family and secure a place for it - I can only hope you will be killed by some muzzie, since your stupid genetics shouldn't be multiplied

im discussing white people here this has nothing to do with you
you can go back
plus im not in a country that has a muslim problem or mass immigration and i provide a decent life for my family the reason i want to leave is because of the eu which is turning Europe in to the united states of Europe a globalist wet dream but at least in America you can have a gun and defend yourself

the real answer

Russia

You are poor as shit dude.

Greenland?

You should move into the baltic countries.
Female to Male ratio is 60-40 because of communism, full of blondes, no blacks, or muslims.

Nobody wants to get jewed.

idk senpai i cut back on everything cant really have more then that, taxes are pretty big plus kids cost
it used to be even less when we bot only worked one job, but 1 thousand euros more or less a month isn't that bad in my book hope to have at least 25 saved till Christmas have 20 thousand saved now obviously American vages are higher
but my salary is 900 euros for my main job so you can see that i save a shit ton

Christian's are very C U C K E D these days.

>I'm too retarded to gather some intel
You should he stwrilized and your family sold to arabs as slaves. Genes that shitty shouldn't be in Europe
>muh EU ebil oy vey
>uses EU flag designed by a half-Japanese mongrel Kalergi

None. We are fucked. Russia does not want an mass migration of Americans either. Stick it out, as painful as it is, and by a shit ton of ammo and prepare for the worst.

>he stwrilized
>sold to arabs as slaves
maybe you should look up what the vikings did with the slavs they captured while moving threw russia

Somewhere in the heartland of the USA. There is plenty of open spaces (scares liberals) and honest hard working people (terrifies liberals).

First Sexy pic. Second your argument makes no sense either in the future whites in the U.S. would die or Migrate to Middle East no offense. Third it may not be conservative but it's the only place left that has little christian culture left.

That's what I'm proposing to do with you since I'm a Viking. Stupid whites must be kicked out and bred by arabs, gooks and niggers

east kuntucky

And your IQ went through hell and poped out into china if you believe that!

>I'm a Viking
sure ivan now go to sleep its cold in the commie block

Maybe Asia but definitely not America

I would have thought the USA as long as you're outside the big cities. It is the only place in the world you can build yourself a little castle and shoot anyone who comes too close

You're all wrong.
Rural Wales is where it's at. My school had one token nigger and 2 Chinese out of 600 students.

Czech republic

watch as half breed americans go to japan on work visas, and all that cleanliness goes away. Japan better revise their laws to restrict american visas simply for this purpose.