d4ncecat.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not enough onee-chan

I did like it

>babbies first 10 anime
>entry level shit
>threads are always full of newshits

doesn't matter if you like the show or not, the threads are full of redditors.

>why DO you like this anime
Lots of interesting characters, interesting art style, decent fight scenes, decent story

Do i need to watch Bakemonogatari to understand Katanagatari ?

Really fantastic answers. Good job.

It's a pretty fun watch.

>I judge a show based on its fanbase
Why? Why do you care if Redditors like a show?

>why don't you like this show?
Asking the opposite is much more likely to result in a thread with positive answers.

He wants to be part of "muh sekrit club"

i don't care about the show, i care that they come here to talk about it and post their tumblr gifs instead of talking about it on /r/anime like they should be.

Why? It's one thread out of 100. Do you also bitch about Precure. it's time and Aikatsu threads? They're just as bad, and much more regular. And that's not even mentioning the seasonal generals or Jojo threads, which bring in everyone from Tumblr to Reddit to Sup Forums depending on the show.

Is katanagatari in the rec list for people new to anime?
I only watched it last month and I've been watching anime for about five years now.
I would assume some other nisio works but I feel like katanagatari is really worth waiting to watch to fully appreciate it.

It is in a lot of rec lists, but honestly, who cares? A lot of the reccd shows are reccd because they're actually really good. Watching nothing but seasonal shlock or obscure, mediocre SoL doesn't make you superior.

They're not the same thing

Just sound alike

you don't

Overall I enjoyed it but the ending left a sour taste. I get they didn't want the cliche of beating the bad guys and the two MCs living happily ever after but bringing in the fortune telling stuff was pretty stupid.

Did you even read the post beyond the first line?

generals are cancer but there is nothing mods will do about them. they aren't the same as newshits that come to make threads about eva, cowboy bebop, katanagatari etc

Dumping album art

Best girl won.

Best girl lost.

They have nothing to do with each other, besides the name.

I WAS trying to healing brush the center seam but it was taking too long

>why don't you like this show
They made episode 40 min long when it could have been 20 min if you cut out the useless and retarded talking

I thought the fights were too cliché and went on for too long
it felt like the whole thing was just a setup for the "fuck you" ending

having said that I liked how all the characters were quite interesting and none of them were really "evil"

>useless and retarded talking
>not enjoying actually seeing them have a relationship

I guess books can't be bothered with because of all the useless and retarded words

>and none of them were really "evil"
What about the blacksmith?

What about the ninjas that were killed first by Nanami? They would've done terrible things to her, had she not done terrible things to them.

Also, the shogun.

No user, I have seen the show I'm not joking around.
There was, in fact, retarded and useless talking. The characters were repeating themselves like there's no tomorrow. The relationship was good but a lot of the dialogues weren't

And the same author

your posts best posts

There is a ton and I have to resize them all because the original files are huge

Funny how some people enjoyed it for the dialogues, and how some people hated it because of this.

At least most of them agree that this anime is beautiful.

I've never seen anyone say "I can watch monogatari because I like LoGH".

I've indeen seen this discussion quite often in Katanagatari threads:

>it was boring and dumb
>not my fault if you have a chicken's attention span
>my favorite animu is LoGH faggot

If you're interested in resized images with center healed and without fucked up colors, this is the only decent gallery I could find in past 15 minutes
d4ncecat.deviantart.com/gallery/

What was the name of that style of jap women singing?
The one that was in Gits as well. Always forget to look it up.

Yeah these are the original scans from the music batch I DL'ed. Those recolors/resizes on that DA are well done. healing brush can only do so much and there is intricate stuff in the center so it only works but so well, so it requires someone going in and fixing it by hand and I don't feel like it right now.

Thanks user.

I'm resizing them together as I go, so i've got a rythym going. about halfway so i'm going to continue dumping.

The full spread for this single release is the pic in the OP so i'm skipping it

It was ok, I liked the colors, and the premise was a nice idea. Although I think it's funny the best episode didn't feature any of the main characters.

Thanks for taking the time to share the artwork.

Meanwhile, for those of you that are new and are wondering what/when this story occurred in Japanese history...

...or you don't know ANY Japanese history, here's Japan's history in 9 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

This really helps for period shows like Katanagatari, Uta Koi, Hetalia and possibly countless others.

Besides, who want's to spend a semester learning moonland studies just to enjoy Chinese toons?

Fuck off.

Someone hurt your feelings?

Everyone on this site should be adults, there's no reason anyone should "educate new users" about a fucking time period because they're to retarded to not understand that fictional stories can take place in the past.

>Everyone on this site should be adults

>Wordy

Yup, it was wordy but gave you a lot of insight into the motivations of key characters. Lot's of dialogue was also spent on explaining things to Shichika. Since this show was a monthly, the episodes were an hour long and that's a lot of time to fill before a fight scenes. They themselves were great, but the plot, for me, was a greater payoff.

Even if it didn't end the way I thought it should have, dammit!

>The thread dies

See what being pretentious and preachy will get you?

I bet everyone is having way more fun in the Highschool of the Dead thread.

Ah, where was I?

One of my favourites. Only problem i had with the show was the fight choreography in episode 7 but thats subjective. Also thanks to the guys dumping the artwork and don't forget Hitei>Togame

This picture has probably been around but it's the OST Vol.2 cover photo, according to batch I have anyway.

Holy shit that captcha

Possibly one of the worst endings I ever seen in an anime.

Let me get this straight. Mc's lover is killed by the ninja hired by the princess. Mc goes full rage mode and somehow takes out 11 weapon masters. Then when fighting the ninja that killed his girlfriend, he kills him fairly bloodied and it was implied he was on death's door. He see the Shogan and the princess. He kills the shogan. You were disappointed because you thought he died but at least was happy he killed the guy who killed his girlfriend. Nope. Fuck that. Instead the faggot is alive and the princess....yes the same women who ordered her ninja to kill his girlfriend is in good relations with the guy and travelling with him.

Utter. Fucking. Bullshit.

A 9/10 falls to a 7/10.

The street sign IS there!

Um, behind the bush... Probably.

He seems to be ignoring her and she's just following him around although that implies she wins there's still Zanki

>quads
I am a fool to have missed it for your quads speak the truth. This must be one of your schemes.

Agreed, Nanami was my favourite.

Well there is also the bamboo(?) stick in her drink that signifies good luck so it's not unlikely that they got together.

>Shogan
>not SHOGUN KAYO
There had been enough death that day he thought. Also, do you think that Hitei would have been able to get as close to the Shogun and gain his trust if she didn't kill Togame?

Probably, but that's about the only thing I can think of. Remember that Togame was using Shichika. She was schemeing

Meisai a best.