Hunter x Hunter

Is this the greatest page in all of manga?

I knew that panel was going to be used for a thread.

Even though it's cool, I don't like it when an iconic scene/pose/line is repeated.

Did he get Chrollo's book arm?

Was it the real Chrollo?

What happened to Sun and Moon? Why the fuck is Chrollo meeling Hisoka instead of using a poisoned knife like against the zoldycks?

I expect this fight and the aftermath to take up the entire volume.

Why is hisoka being shown as he is the protag?

Chrollo is going to win this. It's going too well for Hisoka now. He thinks he's got Chrollo, but it's too early, too simple. There's no way it ends like this. Hisoka's gonna die next chapter, or at least get seriously wounded.

Togashi draws great men. No homo.

>says increasingly nervous Chrollo fag for third week straight

Because he is the protagonist now. Together with Pika and Ging.

It already happened when he killed the Zoldyck bodyguards. He's just closer to the "protagonists" side than Chrollo is.

>It's going too well for Hisoka now.
Yeah, he got fooled and hit multiple times while he struggled to keep up, it's going way too well for him. Chrollo is clearly the underdog in this situation, executing his plan flawlessly and leisurely landing hits whenever he's ready.

Can Chrollo copy his book?

what the fuck just use the knife chrollu you dumb fuck

what the fuck is this writing??

No. Gallery Fake can't copy conjured items.

The way the fight was going I was really expecting Hisoka to die. That tension was crazy

Also I'm honestly not expecting either to die. If anything I can see Chrollo eventually meeting Gyro. Gyro possibly wanting to go on the voyage to the dark continent to another evil on the world. Just an idea I thought up in the toilet don't get too ass blasted about it

>this chapter

>I was really expecting Hisoka to die.
You're retarded.

If each of those panels was a chapter or two it would be a perfect summary of Bleach.

>NANI!!??

wait, can chrollo just use gyo to see the bungee thing?

......damn......true I'm retarded I shouldn't have ever been caught up in the moment emotionally

>HxH
>Greatest anything
Nope

>using all these abilities and still losing
I guess no one can beat the properties of rubber and gum

Why do you ask questions you know answers to?

Yes thats how Gon did it. But he has to leave his body unguarded to do it unless you have real talent.

>I will never see this scene animated

>losing
>After one hit at the end of a chapter
How's your first week of reading manga, user?

I haven't read an HxH fight in a while because I don't really reread series, but are all of the fights this fucking keikaiku and exposition heavy? The one fight I clearly remember that wasn't a pure bare knuckle brawl was smoky versus cheetah. That had reason to be that way though.

Are we supposed to be Hisoka or a sideline version of him figuring out what Chrollo is doing along with him? I won't lie, I'm used to being a pure spectator only viewing fights for their action. But now I feel like a member of the audience which Togashi has drawn in...

This.
Hisoka is so OP, it's insane.

All these tricks and gimmicks, Pitou would wipe the floor of both of them.

Hisokafag are so retard that I am ashamed to be one

It's like bleach where the keikaus are overthrown by other keikaus but they actually have a sense of logic to the keikaus thwarting other keikakus.

It can't copy nen

She got killed by one psychopath little kid.

>I guess no one can beat the properties of rubber and gum
>>>/One Piece/

Hisoka can bungee gum Pitou tiny penis and yank that shit out of him

A monster with unprecedented talent and aura would kill two human beings? Really? Thanks for the insight.

>Chrollo
>Smacks the fuck out of hisoka throughout the chapter
>hisoka gets 1 hit
>hur dur hisoka washing him

retards

That only happens one time at the end of the chapter...

Maybe so but the escalation was exactly the same.

but now he has bumge gum all over his face

Now that I remember she copied some GI cards, so yeah maybe the book can be copied too.

>hisoka is still enjoying himself
>chrollo has done 0 damage
>Hisoka has literally recovered from getting his both arms severed
>after all those tricks chrollo can't get the best out of hisoka

Post yfw 4 chapters in a row

kortopi states it when it's shown he can't copy GI card effects.

I think they did but the card didn't function and were just plain cards.

>she

let's not get another meme started

>manga stream

Shut up

Anyway am I the only one who has trouble understanding togashi' conveyance of action sometimes

Your insults bounce right off me user due to the properties of rubber

I just want to get back to Pika and Ging. Fuck this generic piece of shonen trash.

Hisoka has figured Chrollo out. Chrollo has not figured Hisokas Bungee Gum which makes his aura have properties of both gum and rubber. Chrollo is as good as dead.

Not really we just got an Hisoka POV where he was reading the battlefield

Yes you might have a brain problem.

What the fuck is exactly going on in this top panel? Hisoka hit Chrollo with the head?

Yes.

A definitely, the cards didn't work. Obviously she can copy the object but not the nen

user are you okay do you need a hug

Chrollo lost this fight when he underestimated the power of bungee gum which has both the properties of Gum and Rubber.

Hisoka landing a single hit is enough to turn the tides, due to the nature of his hatsu.

Nope, Togashi's art is shit tier so it' easy to get lost.

Hisoka is smashing a severed head against Chrollo right arm

yes ;_;

hisoka had something else attached to his leg

Correctly, small strange middle-aged men

Follow the fucking line from what hit Chrollo's head. It's not that complex a panel.

>typical selfish Kurapikafags

>she

I have bad news for you

No he's not.

They are retarded, I don't know why you are spoonfeeding.

I think he used bungie gum with his foot to manipulate something into striking kuroro

This
The fight is over the moment the gum stuck to him only retards think otherwise

Please user please! Rubber and gum, rubber and gum, we get it.

what the fuck im trying to read this manga but its all scribbles

did a 5 year old draw this?!

are you all trolling pretending this manga is good?!

Listen you fucking know it all that doesn't mean it makes sense. I know where the hit landed

It's pretty fucking obvious what happened if you actually looked at the panel. Do you have a brain damage or something?

yes, now go away

Rude.

The problem is what is happening. Hisoka is on his typical "OH I LOVE FIGHTING HMMM AHHH GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT" mode that happens before he pulls out a dumb as fuck win.

Maybe next volume Chrollo says "Yeah, that was good, but you see I have a hatsu that allows me to foresee shit, and I knew this would happen, so in the end I prepared a countermeasure since I knew you would know and prepare a countermeasure to my countermeasure that I called when I knew you would prepare a countermeasure to my attacks" and blows the fuck out of Hisoka even having gum on his face.

Anyone who wasn't blind could see where the hit was landed. Follow the fucking white trail from where the hit landed and you'll see that it's linked to Hisoka's foot. There's only two fucking bungee gum lines in that panel and you can't even manage to follow one of them.

What's wrong man? Are you confused about bungee gum? Is it because it has both the properties of gum and rubber?

Just think about it like this: Hisoka can decide if it stretches or contracts.

>Forgetting that Chrollo actually has lovely ghostwriter, which allows him to see into the future.

Exactly.

The only thing that kinda threw me of the fight was the normal punches and kicks Chrollo was throwing out, I don't know it's just that the series has shown such powerful encounters and deadly situations that seeing some throw some normal jabs and shit feels weird, is it just me? Why didn't he use a knife like the last time, is it not stylish enough for this fight? Maybe Chrollo wants to rely on his strength and ability he has been building up and planning for a while now, even though that sounds contradictory considering Chrollo's whole gimmick is relying on other shit to make his move.

chrollo's right hand got hit, but why his head is motion-blurred

He can't hide now.
He has gum all over his face.
and he can't read the fortunes he writes or the power stops working.

Why the fuck isn't he using a poison knife?

Nobody knows, except for Togashi,

HxH fights have always involved a certain degree of fisticuffs. It's part of what sets them apart from JJBA fights.

Knife can't do shit against Hisoka who is by far above Silva in skill.

i thought ghostwriter cannot foretell the user?

I wonder how relevant it'll be that every hit was a kick.

Is he? Because Illumi is pretty close to Hisoka. Are you saying Illumi is way above Silva too?

Silva can stand poison only because he is trained for it.

Chrollo's head was knocked off.
Screencap this post.

He could've done it beforehand on another memeber of the troupe.