psg
k-on
yyh

Good taste 6/9

Can it get any worse?

What do you mean?

Plebeian

replace Hare Guu with Elfen Lied

I don't care how much a meme hating on tatami becomes. I was watching it again yesterday and it still holds up. Great show all around

Fuck off conor xd

3x3 threads are already shit by default and this faggot OP has the worst one I've ever seen in the catalog. It's so bad I actually had to open the thread and tell him instead of just hiding it.

The nightmare continues.

Aren't 3x3 threads supposed to be all about seeing the unique tastes Sup Forumsnons have? Even if it's bad? What's the point of posting the same 3x3s made up of Mawara, Eva, TTG, ect. over and over again?

We had a 3x3 thread only a hour ago. Delete this thread. You can make one tomorrow.

fuck off connor xd

Might as well post mine. Though I think it is too early for another thread.
Either new or just a joke.
This is a meme-post.
Pretty alright, but Erased is garbage.

It's pretty much a general for always the same people to jerk off about how superior their taste is.

Oh and then there is the obvious crossboarder cancer like .

>newshits making 300 3x3 threads a day and trying to turn them into generals
>all they turn into is rec threads and sauce requests and redditors spoonfeeding eachother

3x3 need to be autobanned. They have overstayed their welcome.

No one is rating. It's just mindless shitposting. Mods please purge this shit.

If people start hating Yuasa and Dezaki because of Digibro, I'll personally barge into his room and defile all his K-on posters.

Sauce on the top right show? I keep seeing it

>Erased is garbage.
Erased isn't on there, you're garbage.

Nigger are you serious

>Pretty alright, but Erased is garbage
Why would you think it's on my 3x3? Even if you confuse the pictures it should be fairly obvious that its doesn't fit in with the rest of the 3x3.

Nichijou

Sauce on middle left?

It's fuckin Nichijou.
I hope you get raped.

You shouldn't be in these threads if you don't know at least this much.

Really? You're going to ask for those out of the whole 3x3?

I stopped thinking like this last year. All I've done for 3x3 threads is by practicing my editing and gif making. Like I still need to replace a lot of the old gifs on there.

What's wrong with being a crossboarder? Also I never go on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
Oh, sorry I glanced at the middle pic and thought it was Erased because of the protag looks like the one in Erased. Sorry about that dude.

>ha ha wow it's so obvious you idiot
No it isn't faggot, just tell me the name of the show.

(OP)
Please no not again.

I've been coming to these threads for 8 months and posted my chart once. I'm just here to see neat charts. Really the tastes in this 3x3 aren't that different from other sites 3x3 threads.

TL;DR You're a savage, watch better shows.

6/6
4/4
Rolf/xD
4.5/5
8/8

You're shitting me? You don't know GitS or Nichijou, why the fuck are you here?

>crossboarder shit

3x3 threads aren't for you to blog about 3dpd taste.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>you're a savage
>Rolf/xD

>>>/twitter/

Do not spoonfeed newshits.

These threads somehow get worse every day.

His point wasn't to hate on Yuasa, he just made the point that 3x3s are massive circlejerks with the same shows because people put shows that are generally liked because no one wants to be called out

Shut the fuck up you retarded autist

3x3 threads aren't sauce threads you autistic faggots.

Maybe because I like actual anime and not just your hipster shit?
>GitS
Is this "Ghost in the Shell" ? Any good?

Thanks for that hardwork but i still don't like you using a fucking trip

It's obvious b8 nigga he knows

The longer a 3x3 thread lasts, the shitter it becomes. The last one was so bad it's spewing into this one.

Why don't you lurk moar and understand that you should become a Janitor instead.
Also >crossboarder shit
Does this matter anymore?

Post your list you pathetic faggot

>Does this matter anymore?

Why the fuck would it not? If you don't care about the board go to /r/anime or MAL.

>muh boord kulture fuck off crossboards REEE

Shut the fuck up

A bunch of anons on here post their 9x9's on here all the time. Why does that excuse me for not doing it as well?

Also how is it blogging when I'm not expressing all these shows and going in-depth on them and explaining my shit to you?

fuck off to retard

You are cancer, realise it already and fuck off.

Hang yourself you pathetic Sup Forumsutist

Thanks Digi. Btw if you're new and want to bitch about 3x3 thread at least post your 3x3.

This thread is cancer. And I'm a regular in these threads.

>come to Sup Forums to complain about people from Sup Forums

>>>/reddit/

Stop trying to fit in already you braindead moron

For simply posting a 9x9 I'm cancer? How's that gotta do with anything?

0/0
4/4
7/7
I can't webm
2/2
1/2

Eat a dick digibro

>mfw you witnessed the day Sup Forums got BTFO

>average Sup Forumsutist

youtube.com/watch?v=f5D78cJwVGQ

That's a pretty based vidya 3x3, 8/9

>I can't webm
Apple Device? Here's the MP4.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7leUySpJyx3OFJUa255UU1HX2s/view

Yeah, it's terrible that a wide variety of works by a wide variety of creative minds is promoted here. Not to mention the guy hasn't even seen most of the shows himself, he never watched Anne, watched about 20 eps of LotGH, never read or watched Ashit no Joe or YKK and never finished Aria. On top of that the guy gets mad when people attack K-on. I bet at least most people who criticize K-on have actually seen it.

In fact why is it always like this? Always when you find someone criticizing people with these works on their 3x3s it turns out they haven't even seen one Dezaki work in their life time.

Here's something a bit unique.

As usual a brony ruins everything. Mods please nuke this thread from orbit.

6/6

This thread needs more Kyoani

5/5
6/6, I really need to watch Space Bros

I don't know who that is.

The point of the argument is that there is NOT a wide variety of shows. Every 3x3 has the same safe, smart, likeable shows so everyone can rub their dicks together.

What's supposed to be unique about it? You like pleb shit like your regular anime fan, and you have a boring sense of aesthetics.

But that makes little sense since most of those "safe" shows still preside on Sup Forums's cultural consensus of being good shows.

He is admitting of being a contrarion that adds in Guilty Pleasures as a way to add variety to his own 3x3. And not communal masterpieces that everyone lawds over.

2/5

Yeah, people should be less afraid to add variety rather than making another 3x3 filled with communal masterpieces.

There's only one Kyoani that really needs mentioning.

Shirobako really needs a place on mine. Might drop Kawaisou for it.

Very nice.

Very nice.

Holy Jesus.

I find it funny that one of the few 1/10's I have on MAL is Shigatsu. I absolutely despise shows that are that melodramatic. And to add it all off with a predictable ass plot that I called at episode 1. It made itself the least enjoyable anime experience in my whole life.

I can understand how people can like it, but it is far away from being my thing.

>Holy Jesus.
Is that supposed to be a negative or positive statement?

Melodrama is the best user

Quality thread.

#
>rubbing dicks with user

Sounds hot
#
2/4
#
3/5
#
5/7

Only really like DB in manga form
#
4/5

I don't find Nichijou funny at all

I like it when my drama is exciting, adrenaline pumping, and subtle with the depressing aspects. I don't need every episode telling me that the MC has issues playing Piano with the same type of scenes playing over the series in 6 episodes. I hated every scene of him being under water. He just keeps fucking yelling at himself about his PTSD. And that was cringe to me.

Is there a similar guide for making a manga 3x3? Having trouble coming up with one that will earn anons' respect.

I like great soundtracks and pretty explosions

don't put shit shows into it then retard

Both. It's impressive the way it's set up, but it's also plastering taste for things that aren't Sup Forums related.

I suppose it would be convenient for posting on different boards, where different content is relevant crossboarder.

>is anonymous
>wants respect from other anonymous people
When did things start going downhill for you, user?

I would say Berserk, Punpun, Strongest Man Kurosawa, Jojo Part 7, Yokohama, BLAME!, Dorohedoro, Holyland, and Battle Angel Alita are all ones people talk about constantly as their personal favorites.

FINE FAGS. I'LL POST MY NONE CANCER CROSSBOARD VERSION!

What a great taste, I applaud you for having such a 3x3. You are way above 99% of Sup Forums in your taste.

Can you tell me which animes are these?

Tbh the biggest reason why I loathe that anime was how it told its story.

>MC curled up in a ball
>Me thinking "Just like when he was young. Okay"
>Juxtapose the scene with another scene of a younger self curled up in a ball
Made me cringe

How many thousand posts do you have in MAL?

Not the best

3/4
5/5
2/3
3/3
6/6
9/9
Autism/9
5/5
8/9
4/5

Sup Forums here thanks to Digibro
Rate my vidya

>NOT a wide variety of shows
But my point is, that what he mentions as a lack of variety is a pretty big variety
>80s show preferably by Dezaki
There is a huge amount of 80s works and Dezaki himself has made so much shit that most other directors pale in comparison
>Ghost in the Shell, Texhnolyze, Lain...
Well no shit. It's really fuckin suprising that a medium which has produced so many iconic cyberpunk works attracts people who like the genre.
>A Yuasa show
You mean the guy who is precisely known for the variety in his body of work and how almost every show by him is made in a different art style?
>World Masterpiece Theatre
Again huge variety, made by different skilled directors and adaptations of classic books which have moved and often defined people's childhood.
>A Miyazaki show
Yeah, how can people love works that have amazing visual flow and creative narratives, it's just baffling. On top of that he directed over a dozen works and if you take into account other Ghibli stuff (which Digi did) you get a two times bigger number.

It's just Digibro being insecure for some reason and the guy has two Imaishi shows which are probably even more pandered around here than any of the previous mentioned ones here. Not to mention K-on with which it's the same. Every second 3x3 has fuckin K-on.

This is just Digibro's 3x3 but mixing up his top 20 stuff.

It's my honest opinion. Digibro can go fuck himself.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.