Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter's translated here

MINA BEST GIRL

all girls good

btw what did momo do did she just stay where she was or what

REMINDER TO IGNORE SHITPOSTERS

What the fuck is Hagakure doing? Is she doing a praying mantis pose in the foreground or is she flying like Superman?

She just stayed with Shouto. Hopefully they ran away after Shouto created the ice ramp

Bakugou proves again that he is best boy.

probably making transport for them to escape

She's busy pulling a Ferrari from her tits.

Does anyone have a gif/webm of "Oh my... GOODNESS"

HYPE

Danke

Hurensohn

So, how long until Bakugo starts blushing and stammering about how he just wants to go shopping with Kirishima because they both want to be heroes together?

>I wast only 14 years of age
>I did love All Might so much, I hadst all the merchandise and comics
>I pray to All Might every night ere sleep chamber, thanking him f'r the liveth he hast did save
>"All Might is love" I sayeth; "All Might is life"
>My mother hears me and breaks down crying
>I knoweth the lady doesn't believeth in me
>I hath called that wench a bacon-fed ruminant
>she slaps me and sends me to mine own room
>I'm crying even but now, and mine own visage hurts
>I did lie in sleep chamber crying and its very much bitter cold
>I feeleth a warmth moving towards me
>I feeleth something touch me
>It's All Might
>I am so joyous
He whispers into mine own ear "You can beest a hero. "
>He grabs me with his powerful quirk-enhanc'd hands and puts me down onto mine own hands and hams
>I'm eft
>I drag heavy objects f'r All Might
>He sits thither encouraging me
>It hurts so much but I doth t f'r All Might
>I can feeleth mine own muscles tearing as mine own eyes start to water
>I push 'gainst his force
>I wanteth to prithee All Might
>He roars in a palmy roar as he fills mine own throat with his hair
>My mother walketh in
>All Might looks that lady straight in the eyes and sayeth "I

am hither. "
>All Might jumps out mine own window, then starts coughing up blood
>All Might is love. All Might is life.

Gesundheit

>everyone being helpful
Shit I hope Hori has something prepared for Momo, transportation is possible but I hope he surprises us.

Kill yourself

>Please make us something to escape with
>Momo makes a Fighter Jet

So this........... is the true power.......... of Nakama.....................................................

I hope Todoroki and Momo kiss soon.

Hail Hydra

10 bucks that Spinner will use his Quirk next week and capture Bakugou back.
Inb4 he has a dragon Quirk and grows wings to fly and capture Bakugou.

What shitposters faggot?

Or is that you cant say shit about this mango because the tards get mad and call you a shitposter?

Bokunofags are becaming worst than narutards.

Nice fanfic, but Spinner would never stop Deku.

>Mina can summon Big Hands to fight

I can totally see anime-only fags believing this

He would stop Iida.

Nicknames for our characters are
>Deku = Absolute Madman
>Todoroki = IcyHot
> All Might = Dad
What else?

Who's helping Deku, so no. It would make 0 sense for Spinner to interfere now.

>Anne bot 2.0
Its over, BnHA is as bad as SnK

i forgot to put AFO's hand quirk detail on so repostan in new thread

>implying

Nice bumping the other thread. You're truly proving why you snkfags are the true cancer.

lurk more

Can you attempt to stab people while looking this cute?

see

Talked a friend into watching before they pick up the manga. Ended up asking me to rewatch her part of the opening because he wanted to double check if there was some chick with 4 arms.

Took me a while to realize he wasn't somehow confusing Shouji for a girl, and that he was refering to Mina and Hagakure.

>The strongest two old guys, both weakened with lots to lose
>AFO using quirks to make new quirks while putting quirks in his quirk quirkily
>Batdeku back in action.
>Power of friendship vs Power of friendship
>Using Kirishima to TEAR TROUGH A WALL with the power of OFA and This hole was made for me
>Literally weaponizing kirishima's bromance gauge to beat Baku's autism
THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS THE HYPEST THING I DONT EVEN

You can look even cuter

>Jeanist
Nice detail

What a shitty chapter.

>OfA conveniently don't give enough of a fuck to fight All Might seriously
>Deku and friends now realising how retarded they all were. Oh yeah but it doesn't mean shit since they're still going to try something
>Some bullshit about how Hardening Guy got to be the one to reach out for Bakugou when all we've seen of their """""friendship""""" are panels of Bakugou screaming at him
>If Bakugou can "fly" that high why doesn't he just escape by going over some building? None of the villains could catch up with him already

4/10 AfO saved the whole thing from being trash but that arc is a mess.

The autist is back

AFO = Better Dad

BnHA + Heroman crossover when?

Hell, more superhero series when?

What did I say that was bait? Can't I have an opinion?

>THIS WHOLE CHAPTER
SAUCEFAGS BTFO
AFO BTFO
SHIGGY BTFO
ENTIRE VILLAIN ALLIANCE BTFO CAN'T EVEN 6V1
DEKU YOU'RE STILL RETARD
HOLES FOR LEGS WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
KIRISHIMA LITERALLY BEST BRO
BAKUGOU
L
>I
T
>E
R
>A
L
>L
Y
BEST BOY

>Some bullshit about how Hardening Guy got to be the one to reach out for Bakugou when all we've seen of their """""friendship""""" are panels of Bakugou screaming at him
I know this whole post is b8 but at least come up with something better than this. Bakugou's entire screen time with every character is him screaming at them.

Seriously, why does everyone in these threads assume calling the manga shit is shitposting? Fuck off.

>Go into a thread of a specific series
>Call that series shit
>It ain't shitposting

And you are retarded.

Using hardening dude to get Bakugou to actually accept help is a nice line of thought. Hori's doing a good job keeping the secondary cast relevant.

I've liked this arc overall but I agree that this chapter was kind of stupid. They plan to run away from Shigaraki by jumping? Jumping really high? What.
And Bakugou is so retarded he would have rather gotten kidnapped again than take anyone's hand except Kirishima's? Fucking really? Deku should have just let him stay down there if he rejected his hand and that's it. It just felt kind of forced since Kacchan had always rejected Kirishima before.

AfO is great though

It's not bait, please stop listening to shitposters shooting down any opinion they dislike.

Also Bakugou has an established sorta-respectful relationship with Uraraka. But even then, if you makes a character an asshole to everyone, don't just invoke the power of friendship. We know Bakugou has great reflexes, did we really need that whole part with Kirishima to justify that he was able to reach out for his hand?

So, what's the primary cast?

Deku and Bakugou, and then on a lower level Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki for the kids

Shigaraki (Tenko) and OFA for the villains

and then All-Might as the primary good guy.

>go into a thread about a manga you've liked
>see that the manga has gone to shit
>say the manga has gone to shit
>shitposting

Or

>see tons of people praising manga
>check manga out
>it's trash, with terrible writing and even worse fans
>shitposting

No one has to be nice to you when they criticize a manga, get over it.

I hope they make a Warriors type game with BnHA. Playing as Bakugou would be a blast

Pretty much.

Holy shit you're a newfag, right? You got to be.

You act like threads on Sup Forums are safe places and opinions not shared by the most vocal number shouldn't be posted. What kind of hugbox do you come from?

It's especially hilarious because you fagd get pissy about everything. If I were to go make a thread about BnHA now calling the chapter shit it might get filled with retards such as you calling it bait, but then what, by your definition you're doing some advanced shitposting?

>This whole chapter

S-so cute

I don't think Bakugou wouldn't take the hand, but he'd hesitate more. They needed him to be decisive and fast, and Kirishima would get the best response out of him for it.
And did you already forget how himself Bakugou offered tutoring Kirishima?

When you call a manga shit you're supposed to make other people mad, not get this mad yourself. Hone yourself, lad.

If you had any ability to actually follow what is happening, then it would be clear that the jump was just a set up to get Bakugou and then continue from there.

The reason why they they had Kirishima reach out is that if Bakugou hesitated even one second, the plan wouldn't have worked.

Bakugou grasped Kirishima's hand because he's the closest he has to a friend and someone he can see as an equal. They've worked together a couple of times (willingly from both sides even) and Bakugou knows from that (and from fighting him) that he can trust Kirishima on the battle field. Kirishima is pretty much the only one that can hold a normal conversation with Bakugou. Kirishima thinks of Bakugou as his bro and Bakugou probably recriprocates that to some extent.

Also god you're fucking retarded
>let him stay down there
Fucking seriously? Deku letting him stay there to die? Even if they weren't rivals and pseudo-friends, that'd go against everything that Deku stands for. (and has to stand for as the new wielder of OFA) Jesus you idiot. they're going to a school to become super HEROS.

How much will Deku flip after All Might gets BTFO?

It's highly likely Bakugou will just break e.g. Luffy & Ace.

>Can use his huge ass explosions, but you lose a chunk of HP each time.
>All Might stages have short time limits

>Also Bakugou has an established sorta-respectful relationship with Uraraka. But even then, if you makes a character an asshole to everyone, don't just invoke the power of friendship. We know Bakugou has great reflexes, did we really need that whole part with Kirishima to justify that he was able to reach out for his hand?
Funny to say it's not bait and then post something so utterly retarded there's no way it could be a serious thought. There was power of friendship moment, they had to use Kirishima because he fucking hates Deku and won't take his help.

So Deku plan this chapter involved, and in fact any time he had a plan for a group of quirk users using a bunch of separate quirks to make one more powerful effect. Sound like something else we saw someone do this chapter?

And it seems like AfO feels the quirks that best suit Shigaraki are more straight forward power ones...

Shigaraki has to touch something to fuck it up. The ice and jump as high enough he wouldn't be able to reach.

I'd argue that Uraraka and Iida are basically on the same level as Bakugou, all of them a bit below Deku.

I happy how Bakugou is been acting during this arc.

It's pretty goddamn obvious.

I like how all the defense BnHA apologists can think of every week is just to say obvious things everyone already knew and then act like "YOU JUST DON'T GET IT"

Nigga it's still dumb as fuck.

Deku is still above Bakugou of course, but I see him higher because he has more importance in the story.

>And did you already forget how himself Bakugou offered tutoring Kirishima?
Yes? When did that even happen. Don't get me wrong, I like them being bros, but it felt forced to me

AFO using four quirks at the same time that have good sinergy was sick, the dude must have been a well balanced back then before All Might destroyed the upper part of his head.

come on

>Jesus you idiot. they're going to a school to become super HEROS.
Ah, there it is, the #1 arguments from thoses threads to make up for any bullshit happening.

What are you even talking about? I responded to every single point you've made and pointed out that if you thought about it even a little bit, you would've noticed how stupid and asinine they were.

Wait, am I being baited? Goddamn it.

Right now maybe.

We saw he is willing to take help now, even from Deku after his Origin, but as the other two anons said it's about who Bakugou views as closer to him and knows better to not hesitate even for a second. And Deku knows that it's Kirishima.

He has seen them together and their interactions, he knows very well how much Kirishima cares for Bakugou and from Bakugou's side he has shown signs he likes the guy and he doesn't mind being around him.

>Yes? When did that even happen.
It's in the chapters before the exam, I forgive you for having missed it, it's literally a panel, it comes outta nowhere.

pic related

Sorry, I ain't the guy you were responding to.

What are you even trying to say? Of course are they going to try and save someones live (their classmate even) when they have the opportunity to.

They would have never ever gone to a heroics school if they didn't want to be super heros.

Letting someone fucking die (or much worse) just because you have a grudge is fucking horrible dude. You don't even need to be a super hero to recognize that.

What the hell.

You didn´t even bother to read the rest of that, didn´t you? If only all the trolls were like that Naruto one from some weeks ago, you faggots are not good enough.

It was right before the practical exam agains All Might.
Bakugou is pretty tsundere about it, but Kirishima and him have been together almost since they entered UA, it's pretty obvious they get along well and nobody else is as close to Bakugou as Kirishima is.

>no argument
>just posting reactions faces because criticism is bad

Yeah ok

>Possitive cliffhanger end

What could possibly go wrong?

I hope everyone's anus is ready for some suffering

>Ah, there it is, the #1 arguments from thoses threads to make up for any bullshit happening.

so please come up with a counterpoint because I see that shit everytime as well

Deku
Bakugou
Uraraka
All Might

They have and always will be main cast.

secondary
Iida
Todoroki
Momo
Kirishima
Tokoyami

tertiary
the rest of the class

>Now you cant say anything bad about this mango because is automatically treated as bait or shitposting.

This fucking fanbase, I swear.

And you just ignored all the guys who gave an argument, great job there.

Uh yeah, okay. Bakugou literally had an Origin chapter in which he actually worked with Deku and realized that to be a hero he has to work with people, but obviously it's Kirishima's hand the only one he would grasp without hesitating. Guess his Origin didn't matter at all? I just think Horikoshi wasted an opportunity at actual character development to include muh bromance

Also I wasn't being literal when I said that Deku should leave him. I know Deku would never do that. I just think that if he's retarded enough to not get help, he's retarded enough to deserve the consequences. /I/ think so, not Deku.

Yeah but they're going to fall back to the ground in a matter of seconds, because gravity. And we all saw during USJ how fast Shiggy is

I read it. It was just explaining thing I got and already thought were retarded, I don't see how explaining them a second time will change my opinion

You do recall that Bakugou can fly through the air using his explosions?

Ah, it's the ol' "Target the Fanbase" bait. Classic.