>Raqqa Aug31
imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep13
>"Moderate Rebel" from HTS assassinated in Idlib
>Hundreds of ISIS defectors fleeing, by "pure coincidence", safely to Southern Turkey
>Central Syria - SAA liberates 5 more towns, could potentially have entire pocket liberate in 2 weeks
>Iran and Syria reach agreement to have a powerplant built in Syria
>DeZ:
ISIS launches Yuge Counter-offensive in Southern Dez, Kills 0 SAA troops.
Tiger Forces are preparing to cross the Euphrates using pontoons
Republican Guard captures 80km of territory within and around the governorate and city of DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
>Raqqa: SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy is bogus
>Iraqi Parliament passes measure forbidding the Kurdish secession vote
/sg/ Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=84a_1505322382
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Vincent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kurdish Supporters Incoming

Young man, there's a place you can go
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time
It's fun to stay at the YPG
It's fun to stay at the YPG
They have everything for you men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the kurds

I need more gains

Syria-chan is a cute and innocent girl and shouldn't be hurt by meanie Kurds and Americans! Cлaвa Cиpия, Cлaвa Accaд, Cлaвa Poccия, и Cлaвa Пyтин!

THERE ARE NO BREAKS ON THE FREEDOM TRAIN

FUCK ISIS
FUCK FSA
FUCK ASSAD

UP THE YPG

what kind of autism is this?

I'm sorry, but did the Rebels already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halfway finished. Does not winning at halfway count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? The Rebels are still playing right now and they have been the best faction in the Middle Easy for how many years now? They're fighting one of the worst factions in the civil war who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of assistance from Russia. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The FSA are one of the best fucking factions in the Middle East, they defeated the SAA in Daraa since last year and would of won Aleppo if the Russians didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Rebels wins and someone bumps this General. Oh look at that, the Regime just stepped out of bounds short of Hama when they needed to get more territory, just like the Kurds did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-FSA topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

what happens in Syria after the war? they've lost so much of their population to migration and the internal wounds will be nearly impossible to heal, not to mention they will still be treated as a pariah state by USA. will they ever be able to recover?

>you're a retard

He thinks it's one person who makes these threads .

i commend you sir , be it bate or not , i had the urge to respond , this is high quality .

Rei!!!!!
Also DeZ when

BRICS happens

>they will still be treated as a pariah state by USA
Of all things to give a shit about, this one they will give a shit about the least. They survived USA trying to actively destroy them, it can't get any worse than this.

They're not in it lad and it's a bit of a meme

Give it to the real Syrians, Assads (pbuh) army has earned it

pretty lame copy pasta

This is exactly what Syria is doing with Russia, though. If it wasn't for the US and Russia IS would have taken over the entire middle east by now,

if it wasn't for US there would be no IS

Well hey, at least saa is somewhat competent at fighting on the ground

>This is exactly what Syria is doing with Russia, though.
t. Very limited understanding of the war

BRICSS

>SS

Not really, Syria, like all muslim countries has a huge amount of Islamists. IS mobilised them and were BTFOing Syria and Iraq until Russia and US backed Kurds stepped in.
Don't get me wrong, I want Assad to win and make Syria near western tier, but left to their own devices they'd be just another Islamist shithole,

Daily reminder that Assad supporters are just angry little trump cucks.

lel, nice b8 m8

We just bought s400 air defence system, 4 of them in fact. I hope they are working

How is it bait? US and Soviets leave Afghanistan, Islamists take over. People stop watching Turkey for a while, Islamists take power. Egypt exists? Islamists take power. It's the default state of the middle East.
It's a bloody good thing Russia is helping Syria BTFO IS, but if they didn't there'd be no contest, Islamists would win because there are simply so many more Islamists than secularists in thr Middle East.

Daily reminder that Assad is the reason muslims are flooding into your country, SDF is making safezones so they stay in Syria

>Assad took control of CIA to set up an armed insurrection in his own country
really activates my almonds.

Man and i thought the police in urop where cucks

liveleak.com/view?i=84a_1505322382

literally

Demand for the ammunition still exists, as the StG 44 is still in use by some within the Lebanese Forces militia,[19] as well as irregular forces in some countries in the Horn of Africa and the Middle East, where captured German arms were distributed as military aid by Eastern Bloc countries as well as Yugoslavia. It is currently manufactured by the Prvi Partizan factory in Užice, Serbia.[20] There is also some demand on the private collectors' market; reloadable cartridge cases can be produced by resizing and trimming 7.62×51mm NATO cases, and Hornady makes a 125-grain .323-inch (8.2 mm) bullet for this caliber suitable for handloads.

In Pakistan, the same cartridge is also reported to be in use by the local name of "44 Bore." This either refers to the "44" of the MP44/StG44 series or the "L44A1" inscription found on the headstamps on necked-down 7.62×51mm cartridge cases.

>Assad starts massacring innocent protesters
>People start to flee
>"ITS THE CIA'S FAULT"
the absolute state of /sg/

^ don't feed the jew

and when did assad massacre innocent protesters?

God dammit man

Do u wear underpants?

>protesters
>innocent

Happy you. Unlike murrican and french ones, russian systems are independent and can not be remotely switched off like they did with Saddam

>like all muslim countries has a huge amount of Islamists
And who armed and funded those islamist?
Yes, USA, the same guys you are saying that saved Syria.

They are always bad snipers cause they kill the evil protesters and the evil police

>USA, the same guys you are saying that saved Syria.
Fucking quote me saying that, I believe the literal opposite of that.

common can't we play with him?
i don't know where they come from, but they come here thinking they gonna show us. I don't think there has ever been one who has shown us anything but his own aalie.

sorry man , those who type fastest get the bate

aahhh , seeing this fake news makes me cum

pic related

>Fucking quote me saying that, I believe the literal opposite of that.
>If it wasn't for the US and Russia IS would have taken over the entire middle east by now

I had to google that song now b/c of you faggot. The YMCA really was pretty dope back in the early 2000's after it stopped being a gay club and just became a regular fitness center kind of thing.

Around 2011-2012, he started killing the relatively peaceful and secular protesters
Yes, I wear Calvin Klein mostly
Your leader and your people are ugly manlets

I have a serverhost, domain name, and the whole works.

Should I start up a War general chan? Would you post on it?

fine , go ahead and play , be a good boy or ill make you lick "it" again

maybe but what would be the benefit of it?

Why? It would be deader than a prostitute in my bathtub on saturday night

>the relatively peaceful and secular protesters

Are we posting about nonexistent things now

I don't know. I thought it would be fun.

Give the regulars here moderation power

Its hardly even bait at this point

if it wasn't for you americans , us arabs would have done so much better ,

and i hate how you support israel , those fucking land stealing jews , fuck you

death to america and israel

Was looking for that apu

tanks u fren

Il be honest familia, i dont even know what half those words mean

True, US funded Kurds and Russian funding Assad. I never said the US or Kurds saved Syria, they're insurgents who need to be eradicated.

why does your country get two names? what goes on there? genocide and pig farming?

But your king and crown prince are drawing your country closer to Israel. So shouldn't you say:
Death to America, Death to Israel and Death to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

No, i am too used to this honeypot to leave it. I don't like change.

Drinking, underage betting and goat farming

our country is not as shit as yours , don't compare them ,

Name of your country is more weird desu

did u know hitler also wore underpants?
you are literally like hitler.

>muh ammed

alright bitches, im gonna start working on making the board and i'll post it here, should take around 15 minutes to start up

B&H is Bosnian and Croats
Republika Srpska is a autonomous serb area
and there's some district called Brnkco or something weird

nah it's boring.

Good luck

are you watching daddy? are you watching what i'm doing ?

i don't know if they're taking it seriously , help me

Turkey and Russia need each other more than they want to admit.

Anyway, good evening anons.
I shall catch you all tomorrow.
Gn.

>How is it bait? US and Soviets leave Afghanistan, Islamists take over. People stop watching Turkey for a while, Islamists take power
just in case you're actually serious
us created talibans to fight ussr and britain supported turkey expansion and islamization for centuries
us literally smashed relatively stable middle east by inciting colored revolutions, forcibly removing secular leaders and attacking countries with no regard to international law (afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria...)

unstable and radicalized middle east is one of the corner stones of international jewry policy, to shill cnn fairytales on Sup Forums equates trolling

Night man

The 2 name thing. Herzegovina part you mean ? Well basically it used to be called just kingdom of Bosna, or bosnia in english, english, and then when ottomans started invading, the king was desperate for help, to started asskissing the pope, and converting people to chatolisism. Most of the population was actually pagan, we had a type of christianity that wasnt really recognised as anything but herrssy, it was called the church of bosna. Now the duke i suppose would be the title, by the name of herceg didnt take kindly to this conversion, told the king to go fuck him self, offered a safe haven for the herretics, kinda rebbeled agains the king, and his lands got de facto known as herzegovina. King couldnt do much about it as he got mauled by the ottomans. The name stuck, and there you go, bosnia and herzegovina its called now.there is a region now called herzegovina aswell, the guys there are proud of it, so we just roll with it, everyone reffers to the country as bosnia anyways. As to what goes on here, as the guy said, lots of underage betting, lots of under age smoking, lots of petty crime, the constan political tensions leading towards the new war, that sort of things

>us created talibans
No, the US funded the Taliban. They didn't airdrop Islamists in there to radicalise the people, they were already like that, the US just gave them weapons.
Turkey, I'm talking abiut their recent move towards Erdogsn and away from Kemelism. Again, they did this themselves.
Syria would be Islamist if not for Assad, the default state for these countries is Islamist because they're backwards shitholes, they need people like Assad, Sadaam, etcetera, to stop them realising their Islamism.
"Forced seculsrism" is the only way, because if you let them run their own countries with election they elect the Muslim brotherhood, or even worst sorts.

Why do you know that honestly, lots of people here arent even aware of brcko being its own thing

didn't the ottomans killed the pagans?
or were they allies?

lads just about to cross the Euphrates

heavy resistance

we're going anyway

godspeed /sg/

Oh shit, the Shah of Iran died
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Vincent

Well not really killed, most of those guys converted to islam over the centuries, the ones who didnt just kinda died out over time. Most converted tho

Why they converted is a bit of a complicated answer, i can go in to it a bit if you like

Are you Serb or Croat or Bosnian or what?

Bosnian

This kills the ASSadist

Sad!
Why don't you go back to Turkey?

Republic Srpska secession when?

No nothing kills the Assadist, they have been in their echo chamber for too long

Ok ASSadist

Whats it like there?
Are you religious?
What's the future plan for Bosnia?

>tfw soon the ASSadist forces will be routed by TOW-carrying YPJ

this is actually thought as bosniak history

ok go for it
how did the pagans convert and what happened with the kings people(the christians)