Anime about qt Pirate girls doing Pirate Stuff when?

Anime about qt Pirate girls doing Pirate Stuff when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5N4LUdkME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we already had 1, 2 counting the sento bit

No, i'm reffering about real pirate stuff like Naval boarding, rape, killing people and hoarding a fortune

Technically privateers. Still fun as fuck.

Would this qualify as a SoL? Had some great music though, despite the lack of pirating and space battles.

There was just enough "pirating" and "space battles"

What people tend to forget, is Eva was NOT about the "giant robots" - it was about the lives affected by said weapons.

So yes, it is a SoL and glorious in every way.

It was more of an "adventure" story than pure action. Which is great, we need more of those.

Rape is not cute.

(You)

This is now a Marika x Chiaki thread. Post more best girl.

is this show any good? is it as good as akb048?

You need to decide for yourself. A thousand people could say they love it and you might end up hating it.

I'll say this, though. Don't expect huge space battles and ruthless pirating. Much of the drama is based on suspense rather than heavy action. Also, the "natural" dangers of space rather than hostile parties. I don't think there's any on-screen deaths. Also a few "slice of life" scenes, particularly involving a maid cafe.

A lot of people were disappointed over this. Decide for yourself.

so this basically is a shittier version of Tylor?
nice, would watch

The description is bad, so it's understandable why you'd think it would be "shitty" but again: it's one of those things you have to watch and determine yourself. It's not for everyone, but for some, it's a worthwhile watch.

Go with the three ep rule, if unsure.

In my opinion, it's good. Lots of great character work. Give it the three episodes, as user above said.

Never really felt like Tylor to me. Tylor was a comedy, this isn't.

>pomf
>what are we going to do on the bed, Marika, etc.

>tsundere KanaHana foodgasm

Turkey hat best girl.

>It's not like I wanted to dress up as a miko or anything. Don't get the wrong idea.

Good space opera (what is rare nowadays). Suddenly sci-fi, not just space fantasy.
Cute girls doing cute things. And things is pretty serious in the second part.

[honking intensifies]

OPs pretty catchy too

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5N4LUdkME

>No huge space battles
>No ruthless pirating
>Much of the drama is based on suspense rather than heavy action
>Also, the "natural" dangers of space rather than hostile parties.
>I don't think there's any on-screen deaths.
>maid cafes

BOOOO, boo this anime.

booo

At least one of the ED was too.

Just get ass on face drunk when watching the last two eps. You'll see why.

>that Marty Friedman

I think I like the ED more. I listen to it nearly every day.

Which one?

Lost Child.

Forgot there are multiple EDs, apparently.

Have you even watched the whole anime series?

ikr

Yes. I merely forgot there were multiple EDs, as I said in my post.

Would you prefer the Yacht Club on Odette II or the pirate crew on Bentenmaru, if you could be Marika? The catch is, you don't get pirate Chiaki on Odette. Just the schoolgirl version.

The one that pays more.

Bentenmaru has much higher operating costs and has to constantly go on jobs just to make ends meet. Odette is sponsored by the school, I think. Also, there are "benefits" to Odette.

>No, i'm reffering about real pirate stuff like Naval boarding, rape, killing people and hoarding a fortune
You can't show those on tv, dumbfuck.

In Japan? More likely than you think. Just not during the day.

Anne Bonney and Mary Read are the only cute pirate girls I'll ever need

The OP/ED were strong enough to beckon me back through the weak middle episodes of the show.
MCZ for life!

>tumblr

Kill yourself.

I checked, the Pixiv version is the same size. So he's not completely wrong this time.

And some legit Japanese artists do post on Tumblr first, for some reason.

>Pixiv artist

You're a moron, aren't you?

The least he could have done before posting it on Sup Forums is to rename the file.

>page 10
>for over a hour

What's happening to Sup Forums?

>No, i'm reffering about real pirate stuff like Naval boarding, rape, killing people and hoarding a fortune
Black Lagoon sort of does but but of course, only some of the cast are women. The issue is that only a very small segition of the anime market like watching cut girls die, so if you don't want to kill cute girls you would need some men to do the dying. And if there are men then it is hard to justify a lack of men in the crew.

Isn't that kind of what One Piece is?

LN translators please translate mouretsu space pirates already. I just want more Marika.

>Chiaki
>good

Pick one and only one. Everyone knows that Blaster Ririka is best girl.

She is best milf, but a girl she is not.

Wouldn't like to see that.

I don't get how they're both one servant. Hassan of Hundred Faces kind of made sense