Are poltads the new sjws?

really, if you're protesting and whining about this, you're a literal sjw, the vid is literally about black culture being fucked up and that hating whitey is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

forgot vid
youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

SJWs invent outrage for their newest victim group
Pol is reactionary and contrarian

black artist makes a music against blm, "dear white people" and other shit, saying the problem is blacks killing blacks and looting and destroying towns, and in the end he hangs a white boy and makes a speech showing people that killing whitey solves nothing and is despicable, and that blacks need to stop being racist, basically, and get their shit together

Yes OP, you've activated my almonds. Everyone who complains is actually the same person. Hitler and Marx were identical because they both had complaints.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

So he's our guy?

yes, when you complain about the same shit and screech RAAACIIIIIIIIST when the vid is the opposite of what you say ure a fucking sjw

kind of, pol used to love him

You ever seen a nigga hung with gold chain
About to sing about the same things that we claim
Shot your back but niggas like a task force
Mobbing on the streets and robbing stores and ski masks, bruh
Niggas ask for peace and then riot, then bring violence
Cause this a game of cat-and-mouse and you gon' bleed silent
What's the justice in saying "fuck it" and grab the pump
To kill a woman with many children makes you a chump
Look at all the stores you wreckin', nigga I reckon
Think about the people who own it for 'bout a second
I know you got your problem but brother, they got theirs
This is not a game, cause violence grew a pair
But, yo, you'd rather hear me say "fuck black prejudice
Let's murder different races, grow hatred and form irrelevant
Views and etcetera, knives thrown, damaging lives blown
Oblivion all cold, oblivious
I won't daresay that you should stop the fucking ignorance
Murder ops, killing shit, I enjoy the thrill of it
Raising blood of officers' corpses, offer 'em, auction 'em
Don't you bark at them, never heard of them
I could preach 'em peace and say "fuck it and preach the murder"
But this ain't fucking life that we living
Go ahead and grab the extension, get another one
Uncle, cousin, brother, send glory to all the chosen ones
That will rid you of innocence
But in a sense, innocent will soon be holding the ignorance
Blasphemous, killin' her own, murdering black--

see
>Equity and equality; the end result we all, the ones that don't want to live in misery that is, desire. And naturally we all black and white are schadenfreude or malicious. Here are a few examples: Emmett Till. August 28th, 1955, Mississippi. Pulled out of his house in the middle of the night, in front of his mother who had to watch her son be taken from her on the sidelines, for little to no reason at all worth murdering a fourteen year old boy. Castrated, mutilated, but also documented for the years to see. Kori Ali Muhammad, black-on-white. Philando Castile, white-on-black. Now these things never come to or remotely remain in the public eye. And the youth is never inspired to take a stand to make a difference. So I will speak for them. The youth that is, the ones full of innocence. The ones inspired by the things around them. To matter. I can go on forever about the fact that murder is murder whether you're black or white. You should always feel free to voice your opinion, but to act out on these irrational thoughts in any shape or form is disgusting. You cannot as black or white, call yourself a supreme race when moved out of your comfort by the opposition's color. Their skin color. That is no form of being or demonstrating being a supreme being. If you are a supremacist, be unmoved by the opposition. Remain unscathed in the comfort of your own home, in your own realm. Demonstrate care for the youth's future, white or black, black or white. Are you willing to risk your child's future due to your own bigotry? The choice is yours, but your child will not stand for the hate. This generation will be loved, nurtured, heard and understood

Sup Forums is too dumb to stop and think for five seconds about what X was trying to say, they literally just react emotionally to seeing something

exactly, identity politics leading to sjw-tier shit again

This Video is Dis guesting and if I find out that anyone watches this video and loves it I'm going to fuck up their face.

doesn't matter what poetic bullshit he said at the end. at the start of the video he beat up a white teacher, then he hung the kid. it's an oxymoron you fucking idiot

He's conveying what is happening today.
He's not advocating for it dude. He's trying to explain that the blacks of today have become the whites of yesterday.

Killing other people like some fucking animal....

The guy is ATTEMPTING to shock the idiotic left.

Is he ourguy then

Most people didn't watch the video. Just saw the kids getting lynched and assumed it was just another kill whitey rap video.

No. He's a commie retard. He just doesn't hate white people.

>tfw niggas are less sjw than pol

checkd, this meme is perfect

Are Kek worshippers our Juggalos?

Damn that pic is great

So in other words. Sjws are b8

To an extent yes OP. Many folks are reacting and joining in on the identity politics bullshit that the SJWs have been pushing so militantly these last few years. You can thank your progressive friends for that. How many times do people have to bring up the consequences of gamergate for liberals to get this? That event genuinely turned tonnes of progressive white teens into nazis and white identity types. It is fucked up.

But again like many folks here say, and shills seem never to comprehend this, /pol is NOT ONE PERSON. There are many folks here who are not racist, but hate the SJW bullshit.

Shill, you are trying to deflect from how fucked up the SJWs have become, and it is not working. The only group more hated then them are nazis. You have to be a pretty big fuckup of a group to be just a little better than nazis.

And ultimately you bastards will never change, because your pride is insidiously tied to an erroneous notion that you guys have the moral igh ground. The sanctimony and hubris is disgusting.

>everyone on the board has the same views

man your ID is perfect

here's an example

>everyone I don't like is an sjw
>b-b-b-b-ut what about those other people being as retarded as us