The one conservative idea which sticks out like a sore thumb, and honestly pisses me off as a non American...

The one conservative idea which sticks out like a sore thumb, and honestly pisses me off as a non American, is being pro-life.

Policing a woman's body is fucking retarded, as is to a lesser degree Christians bothering themselves with whether such personal actions of others (epsecially atheists) are right in their eyes. It's truly more regressive than any of the dumb shit modern libs are spewing

"policing a womans body", "regressive", just kill yourself

Wrong. Life begins at conception. It's not the mother's body. Deal with it.

>Policing a woman's body

It doesn't matter.... the very people screaming bloody murder over dead babies are the same people that hate the idea of birth control, and black people.

>Policing a woman's body

You're a fucking faggot, didn't even read the rest LMAO

There are enough unloved children in the world.

You dont own the body growing inside of you, you narcissistic psychopath.

this

What did the baby do wrong? How is it not like the story of child sacrifice in the bible; getting economic gain and good luck from it? I don't harass women who've had then done, but tell them to let it go, as many keep sonograms in their bible out of regret. Oddly enough near to the story of Issac.

The baby's body is completely surrounded and supported by the woman's body.

>whether such personal actions of others are right in their eyes
sorta like murder and rape and shit? Yep lets just regress back into fucking anarchy and lawlessness and allow anyone to do whatever the fuck they want

Lel a clump of cells is a body ok bro

Though I am hard-line right-wing conservative, if it came down to it and I could choose only 1, single issue, it would literally be pro-life. And, though I am religious, my feeling on that subject seriously has nothing to do with faith or doctrine.

> be carrying another human life
> decide to kill it for whatever reason.

that's horse shit.

>human life

clump of cells

>policing a woman's body

So women should be able to stab people because you can't police their body? Are you aware that there is another body inside their body? If the child is a female should you not police their body by allowing an abortion?

>WAAAAAAAAAAAA i fucked Tyrone the nigger without a condom and now i have AIDS and his baby, and i can't even kill the baby!

You're a clump of cells, can I kill you?

The child is not a part of the woman.

I have no problem with the use of birth control by married couples and black people are fine so long as they stay in Africa.

I used to think murder was wrong and should be illegal but then I realized we were just policing people's trigger fingers

abortion should be federally subsidized

Abortion is a fringe issue designed to motivate politically apathetic people to vote. Stop paying attention to it.

>Policing a woman's body is fucking retarded
That's not what happening.
No one is being told they can't have an abortion.
The service won't be legally available in certain areas.
If a woman goes out-of-state and has an abortion, she won't get charged with a crime when she returns.
Limiting and regulating goods and services is standard procedure for Governments.

It's a moral issue, not a fringe issue, unless you consider people with morals fringe. I mean you might be right that moral people are a fringe, but that's the difference between this and pragmatic policy issues.

RING! Hello Doctor Aborto's Office! Our motto is "You Rape
em, We'll Scrape'em" No Fetus'll Beat US! Are you interested in our "In-n-Out Special?

Agreed OP. The idea, that abortion is even illegal in some states is fucking retarded. When a woman even has the thought of aborting her child, why stopping her from doing it? You really think that this same woman would do a good job at being a mother?

>When a woman even has the thought of aborting her child, why stopping her from doing it?
No one is doing that.
What they're doing is saying "don't have the abortion in my back yard."

I'd rather have a terrible mother than be dead.

good b8

I say we should allow abortions, and after the baby is killed we destroy the "lump of cells" that all she is.

Since your German you know the best ways to kill swarms of degenerates, should we burn these whores alive or gas them?

what the fuck do you care about some negress deleting the next dindu. isnt that a win?

That doesn't matter. Once it's born it's still dependent on the kindness of strangers, but strangers can't kill it.

I recognize there are many practical reasons for abortion to exist, but morally, it's a gray area, if not outright evil by the standards of modern humanism.

Abortion is only wrong when white people do it

Yeah, but negress don't get abortions, they hold onto their kids to get child support "while not taking care of them" most abortions are white people killing their kids,

>and after the baby is killed we destroy the "lump of cells" that all she is.

why should we? She gets pregnant, either by accident or because her partner/nigger left her and she decides that it would be the best thing for herself and the child to have it aborted. You draw the line in her womb, but not on your dick? You're fucking retarded to kill millions of kids every time you jack off. Maybe even more than our Nazis did.

*...retarded. You kill...

She's just a lump of cells too, we should kill her as-well.

Is asking women to not fuck bareback for 3 or 4 days a month oppressing them?

Good to see I've hit American Arguments (R) bedrock.

we are clumps of cells you absolute fuck

>Policing a woman's body

It's not her body stupid

fpbp

Holy shit, this place is actually the worst. Taking scientific research way out of context (and completely misunderstanding it), entry-level understandings of politics and philosophy, and nearly every prejudiced-infused perspective you could find.

The lack of self-awareness here is actually incredible. I don't use that facetiously. It is legit incredible.

Literally what every body is you nigger

Policing a murderer's body is so oppressive, am I right? XD

Gtfo, ancapanon.

>Sperm is the same as a fetus

>Sure a fetus has hands, feet, can feel, and a mind of its own, buts it ok goys cause Sperms the same!

Wait....

>Arguing with a German

There's my problem.

Enjoy your sandnigger cock from mama Merkel Hun scum.

>The lack of self-awareness here is actually incredible
>Communist flag

this

Killing your own children is the lowest of the lowest.

You are a fucking retard and probably voted for Sanders. Eat shit.

I picked a random option in the drop-down menu. This doesn't refute what I said. Actually, if anything...

>Strong and independent
>Needs daddy government to pay for her irresponible actions.

Truth

No one is killing children. Good one, though. We all know who you voted for, oh enlightened one.

Commie fag, enjoy Stalin dick up your ass when your rotting in hell.

I think whites should have some extra duties to combat their privileges. One of them could be that whites are not allowed to have an abortion, unless the pregnancy threatens the mother's life. Of course, it'd also be acceptable, if the baby was a mixed-race, but otherwise it should be quite strict. It'd also make sense to prevent white women from going to universities, since they are so over represented there.

>Sure they have brains, minds, feelings, and memories "there are stories of people remembering when they were still a fetus!!!" buts its not killing a kid, totally i swear! now get back to work, you good goys!

Enjoy the day of the rope faggot.

Slliiiide

>Sperm is the same as a fetus
bureaucratically, yes.

>Your records start the moment you are born
>At birth, you get a name
>From the moment of birth, you are an actual human being, healthy and with all assets needed to grow up and interact

That is also the moment, the mother has a registered newborn child. That's the moment of no return. The child is born and its life is not in danger for being taken away unless someone does it illegally.

For all I care, the decisions about what the woman wants to do with the unborn is her decision. If she feels like it she can even smoke. Not our problem. You cannot possibly regulate that, but what you can do is give them a chance to abort unwanted or retarded unborns.

Personally had two of these cases in my neighborhood: First child came out retarded (sits in a wheelchair because glass-bones) and second one would've come out that way, too, but mother decided that she didn't want that. The first kid is already enough struggle to care for every day.

The United States are an anomaly, though. I cannot possibly understand that you are so obsessed with restricting that. Are you afraid your future wife will abort the ugly bastard of your child? I don't know.

I was gonna reply, but...
>1 post by this ID

also
>that filename: download(9)

How much are they paying you for making this post, ShareBlue?
But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>A baby is "just a woman's body" "just a lump of cells" "can't survive on its own so it is ok to kill it"

Sorry, bub. You had penis in vagina sex you have to deal with the consequences, meaning fulfilling your biological function in the species and giving birth to a baby. No, you weren't going to have an amazing career as a CEO or popstar anyway. No, your body already wasn't worth a shit.

You should have done anal or went homo or masturbated or just used a fucking condom or a fucking pill instead of getting wasted and getting pregnant and then killing your baby. Women who abort are lower than trash, for their entire lives. There's no redemption for it. Only God can forgive them.

All men should have these strict rules for female partners: If you have had an abortion or support abortion then I won't have a relationship with you period, even if you regret it, even if you promise to never do it again, you get the scarlet letter and get to live alone, because you've forfeited your right to a family by killing your baby.

>policing a woman's body
Fuck off with that. But to your point I believe that any additional human life we add to the planet has negative utility. We would be better off with most pregnancies aborted. The globalists encourage defectives and subhumans to procreate while discouraging the most intelligent from doing the same.

Any woman that's such a piece a shit that she would fuck her kid up like that deserves to die, I'm not being ironic.

And i don't give a shit about Germistan's degenerate laws.

There's so many options when it comes to contraceptives that you have to be a retard-tier fucking cum dumpster to accidentally get pregnant at this point. I'm pro-life out of spite for this reason alone.

Where the hell do you draw the line between aborting a fetus and killing a baby? One day magically that fetus is a human? Guess what it's life began at conception and is treated like a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed. KYS.

And once born and outside the womb, the baby continues to be supported by the woman's body. What is your point?

It's not that I'm necessarily against abortion, it's just that liberals literally think hate speech is violence while have no qualms taking some forceps and killing their unborn children.

How the fuck can I take these people who condone such a mass slaughter seriously when they condemn me for being immoral for not supporting their chosen policy?

>racism is evil
>sexism is evil
>homophobia is evil
>bigotry is evil
>love trumps hate
>a women has every right to kill her unborn children

How can anyone look at this set of moral values and not scratch their heads wondering what the fuck is wrong with liberals?

That's ridiculous. I'm screaming bloody murder over dead babies and I fully support birth control and I love black people, I just accept the fact that blacks and whites will never be able to mix in happy lucky utopia because their cultures have fully diverged at this point and there's too much resentment and too many ridiculous demands, primarily among blacks.

No, we're not going to give you our homes and shit, you've already had welfare in perpetuity, that's "restorations" enough. And the people responsible for your problems are all dead and you didn't experience any shit anyway.

>Blacks demand infinite money and literally want to kill whites.
>Whites just want blacks to pay attention in school, follow the law, don't riot and steal, get a job, etc.
>Whites are the bad guys.

Nope.

Yo it's Christian Terrorism dude.

So being unloved is enough reason to kill someone?

This is what materialism has done. Humans literally wanting to kill their babies. because they've disvalued everything in existence except their career and their personal appearance. Nothing matters but my looks and my money and everything else is just atoms bro.

I'll take a guess. Their mental health relies upon delusions. They don't have the emotional intelligence to find happiness while accepting reality.

>be carrying another human life
>decide to kill it for whatever reason.
Nah dude, not missing a few months of work and not stretching out your pussy are legit reasons to kill your baby. Every girl who has an abortion goes on to make 6 figures as a CEO celebrity popsinger model actress.

Don't be a dumb nigger. You're killing a baby and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that. However, I am pro-abortion because it mostly kills useless niggers.

Personally, i do not support abortion but i wouldn't do jackshit to a woman who did it. But no matter what retarded women will still get abortion by coat hangers and other means and they will die. Just let them get an abortion, i don't want people dying for retarded reasons

No, just noone cares about that unborn before it comes out. It's a good thing to let them abort their child, because then the decision is theirs. They have to live with it themselves. If they don't care of if they have a reason for doing that, there's not much society can bring up against her. She will keep living her life.

If this woman brings out a kid however, it will not only be unloved, it is doomed to have a shitty life. Noone can predict how it'll be, but you can deny taking the risk as the mother and just end it, if you forgot taking birth control.

They keep pushing this idea that
>B-but isn't it just terribly awful if a baby grows up poor? Isn't that like the worst thing imaginable? Having a baby and not having enough money to give it toys made of gold?

Thousands of years of human history living in jungles and deserts and shit, but your fucking baby not having rich parents is enough reason to kill it.

Single moms birth criminals. Not only do I support abortions, I think they should be mandatory for people unable to demonstrate they're in a LTR. Do you really want some coalburner to shit out a half-breed Jamal?

Yeah, i can agree on that but both pro life and pro abortion are retarded in there own way

If women were responsible and used proper contraception, they wouldn't have to end up killing unborn humans just to satisfy their desires to continue to act like trashy cunts who toss their pussy around any time they please.

Be responsible, no problems, why is this hard for anyone to understand?

I used to be like you, but there's something seriously off with this whole abortion thing it's satanic as fuck.

Some girls get raped and have bastards

Don't conservatives also support abstinence only education though? The most teen pregnancies happen in the south, where they don't teach people about condoms.

>tiny amounts of bacteria found on other planets
>this is evidence of life
>baby forming in the womb
>lol just a clumb of cells bro

Pieces of shit that kill their kids should be killed themselves, it was their choice to not care for the kid, and theirs alone to have it killed.

You really want people like that running around?

I guess we should kill kids in abusive households too? the dad who rapes his daughter every night can get away scot free, i mean he didn't love the kid anyway!

And they make up such a small percentage of abortions, they're a non-factor.

Literally the only reason we shouldn't turn off these dens of human sacrifice to the gods of degeneracy, greed, and convenience is because it stems the flow of welfare niggers slightly.

>dont have sex if you dont have money
goodluck keeping people from fucking. A little bit of gov sponsored/incentivised contraception SHOULD be the middle ground.

I'm all for reproductive rights, but if a woman is pregnant that means she has already reproduced. It is not her body. It is another person residing within her. Abortion is murder. That is a scientific fact. It's the murder of a baby. What's worse is that it is her own baby, whose life it is her duty to protect.

>Thousands of years of human history living in jungles and deserts and shit, but your fucking baby not having rich parents is enough reason to kill it.

Now try make a guess why we've progressed so quick as a society in only the last 200 years alone. It's Darwin. Only the strongest will survive. If you're weak and a child would hurt your own situation (and you know it would be as weak as you), why not break the chain? The human has overcome nature in many ways and having the ability to stop giving birth to a child, because you want it is a decision that has been taken as a step for better woman rights. Especially in third world countries, it'd be important to have that choice.

Look around in your circle of people. Do you know anyone who aborted their child? I only know one woman (see above) and I really know a lot of people, I guess. The right to abort your child is important, but the use is so insignicant, that it there shouldn't even be a debate about it.

Especially you guys have a lot of other social problems to solve.

>deal with it

Survival of the fittest is right, if a mother is so weak and evil that she kills her kid she is weak and degenerate. She should be killed so that society doesn't have to waste resources on her ugly hide. She isn't contributing to the survival of the nation or its people anyway.

This. Murdering their own babies so they can have more money and time for trivial pursuits.

I don't understand why people don't want niggers to get abortions.
If any of your wife's even considers abortion, she's a degenerate no better than a nigger.
Let the Libs and niggers kill their kids before they corrupt them with their toxic ideologies.