Bleach 673 Thread

Bleach 673 Thread.

What's with the whole parent thing?
Is he literally saying he's his father or is it a "everyone is Gods child" kind of thing?

He says that he is BOTH his mother and father and that Isshin and Masaki are just conduits.

A symbolic father in the way that ywach supposedly planned the events that took place allowing for ichigo to be born and the subsequent events to transpire. This is all alluding to some information on ichigo, the child of darkness, that we do not know yet. My guess is that he's planning to use ichigo as a vessel

Saying his a monster would be underestimating him..

Does anyone have any idea of Orihime's power level?
Before she couldn't even block a finger from Yammy. Now, she's able to block attacks from Yhwach. Furthermore, she's able to move freely, even though there are two incredibly high reiatsus next to her. Who is she?

She should have been reiatsu crushed desu, but I'm just gonna assume her power is boosted because she's in the presence of Soul King's powers, which are linked to hers.

he's jesus. hello? is it not obvious? are Sup Forums faggots who read manga this fucking shallow?

The problem is Kubo's villains go so ham with the "I planned everything" that it isn't that farfetched anymore for Ywach to have impregnated Masaki or something equally ridiculous like the shit they pulled with Bruce and Terry in Batman Beyond.

So, she's the right/left leg of the Soul King?

Rukia a ugly shit.

Fuck off. Go shitpost in the other thread.

>My guess is that he's planning to use ichigo as a vessel
I mean, he's old, but not that old.

Isn't it obvious that she trained hard in Hueco Mundo? She got a third hairpin for fuck's sake.

I'm so fucking happy Rukia finally showed up. And there was a joke. I don't care about anything else.

Is this the endgame boss of the manga? This is it? This is how they start the fight? Ichigo beats this shitter, with literally 60 of his friends still up and running around, no one in any immediate danger, and then they just go home?

Goddamn I hate this fucking manga

Presumably Yhwach's responsible for Ichigo's existence.
At least to a point, no idea if he ever planned ichigo to be a part-hollow.
So it's not merely symbolic, but also not literally, as in "flesh and blood".

If you think this is the final boss fight you belong in a mental institution

endgame

Yeah but what asspull even happens to delay this bullshit even more than it already has been. It's not like Ywhach has any interest in running away, there's no more Sternritter besides B and M, and the main character is standing against the central antagonist

>rukiafag so mad he made his own safespace thread

Back to tumblr please.

Yhwach cant break her shield confirmed. He had to move it.

>endgame

we're just starting day 3 of the last 9 days of the world. this arcs been going 2 years. we';re on course for another decade of bleach

You fucking wish

There is a thread already up bleachfags

Shinigami red connected to quincy blue with imperial yellow

Gerard knocks the tower down
Haschwalt knocks the tower down
Ichigo gets knocked down to SS
Ichigo is defeated but rescued by allies

Several possibilities. There are too many loose threads to be resolved before a conclusion, like Aizen and the portals to the human world.

You killed my parent doesn't even ring that serious because all we got was flash backs so it's harder to get the resolve behind this I just feel like it's an empty you are bad guy I am good guy we have to fight balls that this whole arc has become

Renji in the past couldn't beat Szayel, later on he had timeskip Aizen level training, and then Royal Guard training.
How would he do against the Espada now from 10 to 1?

He can beat any except maybe second form Ulq

Yhwach calls all quincies like him his children. Ishida and Jugo as well. Also he is Ichigo's ancestral father and the origin of Ichigo's dominant traits.

The shield broke immediately after Yhwach hit it. She only momentarily slowed him down enough for Ichigo to bring out his swords.

>Getsuga Tensho
Oh Ichigo

> he broke it
Where?

there's already a thread. A butthurt rukia fag made this

there's zero indication that the shield broke, it simply vanished after it collided with the attack because it did its job

>op picture isn't even bleach related
I love it

He wrote bleach, so people can find it.

I know you want your thread bumped, shipperfag.

He could wreck grimjobber, Ulquiorra would just blast his chest open.

Stark would be hard because of his unlimited cero works, Barragan would kill renji, and halibel would be tough, water vs fire, the one with most spiritual power wins.

>Who is she?
A worst girl.

She's the boobs of the soul king.

Power level = Will power = Desire to protect

We went over this two hundred chapters ago

Her power is only limited by how much she wants to protect, or how much she wants to kill something. Since she lacks any killer intent, she has very little offensive power, but her defensive power was enough to repel Ichigo at the height of Heuco.

Ichigo last chapter saying "I'm counting on you" was enough to power her up.

So are rukia and renji going to help bakuya and Co or do you think they'll fuck off straight to ichigo?
It feels like ichigo is out of his depth alone. He's got ori for defence but I can't imagine her contributing to attack.

>Her power is only limited by how much she wants to protect

Yeah no, the last thing I need is Orihime going mary sue maximus mode for no fucking reason at all.

She was never part of any major battle, never did anything other than scream ichigo name, and suddenly she can go against someone like juha because of this bullshit?

Even Aizen had to work hard to make the hougyoku accept him. Ichigo is already boring as fuck with his chosen one shit, I dont need orihime asspuling free power ups and making bleach even more shit.

Rukia and Renji will pull the EXACT same trick as Hitsugaya and Byakuya did.

Rukia will freeze the Valkyrie and Renji will split Zabimaru's vertebrae and shank him a thousand times.

Except they'll surpass their captains or they'll combine their powers to use the same trick.

Screenshot this.

Renji is too much of a beta to make it happen.

The other thread is full of shitposters, shipperfags, and literal children. I'll take this one, thanks.

I was going to relate her to the Soul King, but this just explains everything.

Ichigo is Ywach confirmed
Self sacrifice imminent

I actually do believe that YH is priming Ichigo to be the next Soul King. His motivations right now just don't make sense otherwise.

He speaks of all these 'expendable people' just to make Ichigo who is now. It writes itself.

It's the same the concept from YYH, Ichigo is just his descendant, Kubo is just trying to making it sound deeper and cooler.

oh god i just realized it's going to be toshiro + rukia both freezing him, and byakuya and renji both slicing him at the same time

Ice Shota has been established as the ultimate ice user, what can Rukia do that he can't do better? In fact he did what Rukia did in 3 seconds

freezing him doesn't work

Cold + Cold = Super Cold

It's Bleach, it doesn't have to make any fucking sense.

>Hitsugaya and Rukia's swords resonate off each other due to being the same type and amplify each others' powers

Now this is the official screencap of the thread.

Hitsuguya might f'in die

>In fact he did what Rukia did in 3 seconds

He doesn't freeze to absolute zero

>In fact he did what Rukia did in 3 seconds

You mean actually killing his opponent? I don't remember him ever doing that.

Freezing to absolute zero

To be fair, he did die. I mean, he was frozen, his heart stopped, his brainwave activity almost definitely stopped and he was shattered to pieces.

The problem is dying only makes him stronger. I doubt Rukia would have had any better a result.

It's possible that his miracle powers only exist as far as his physical existence does (atoms). Hitsugaya has never achieved absolute zero, and this is where Rukia comes in.

She used absolute zero on the other guy and he still survived.

It's all plot armor. If she fights someone who relies on miracles coming from his living body, that fucker loses.

Hitsugaya can freeze all matter and energy. He used absolute Zero.

He's also at least 100 times stronger than rukia(cut a more powerful Gerard's sword with ease, Kenpachi barely managed to make a dent with Shikai and he beat Gremmy, Rukia in the meantime got blown away by Gerard in a weaker form).

Her supposed absolute Zero didn't even manage to kill As Nodt the first time.

Renji and Rukia only came back for gag panels with Hitsugaya, they won't actually take down Thor.
Shinji or Hisagi will probably be the ones to try next.
I'm hoping in a surprise twist it's actually Facebook that ultimately "beats" him, since he can't be killed he'll just be brainwashed into being everyone's friend.

>Hisagi
He is dead

>captain level/near-captain level shinigami dying from one small wound
>was hinted to have Bankai
He ain't dead yet Jim

No one dies in bleach
>their souls are still in circulation

I wonder how much Kubo just wants to wash his hands of Bleach to start afresh with a new manga project.

Why? He can pretty much steer Bleach in any direction he wants to

And so far he REALLY wants to steer Bleach in to some kind of Biblical war

He's ending it on his own terms, not to mention a success like Bleach doesn't always happen twice.

>free power ups
While I do agree with the sentiment, she has always had this power. She just never utilized it correctly. She was also said to have a high level of reiatsu back during the beginning of this arc.

>can pretty much steer Bleach in any direction

that's a good thing?

For all Jump cares he could end the manga with 12 volumes of pure slice of life, as long as it still sells.

He's been at it for 15 years, he's probably tired of it by now.

>a success like Bleach doesn't always happen twice

sure, but there is a good chance of him yearning to develope new exciting ideas and feel that he is capable of creating something new, exciting and dare I say something far superior to Bleach. Pretty sure every artist wants to feel his good days are still ahead

Remember when Kubo was hospitalized from overworking a few years ago? Such is the life of a Mangaka.

Did no one see when Zaraki split him in two his quincy medallion was what got him reborn?

We don't see how he's reborn a second latrer but i bet they just have to smash this medallion to destroy his "letter"

I don't doubt Kubo will continue his profession after Bleach, all I'm saying is that multiple ongoing serializations don't happen for every mangaka in Jump.

>Her power is only limited by how much she wants to protect
So, she could kill Yhwach if her desire to protect is high enough?

Did Kubo just watch Star Wars or something?

No, you have me wrong. What I'm positing is that even if there isn't a guarantee of sucess matching that of Bleach, the allure of developing something else is perhaps more enticing to Kubo by now after all these years and that currently he may just be going through the motions.

Perhaps, but in the end your just projecting your own feelings onto Kubo.

thats why byakuya aimed for his head in his last attack. still didnt do anything

is my speculation putting a downer on your enthusiasm for the series?

No? It's not Bleach discussion, it's just Kubo discussion, a middle-aged Japanese mangaka who isn't really worth projecting onto.

Your naivete is so cute, user.

I bet you also thought Madara was Naruto's last boss.

>plot builds up to some "10 days until everybody is fucked" bullshit
>we're at like the third of fourth day
>roughly 6 days left
>"it-it'll be over soon, guys!"

Yeah, no
The last hundred or so chapters only covered like 2 days

Is Orihime going to die? I don't want her to die. Especially since Kubo is drawing her cute lately.

>Presumably Yhwach's responsible for Ichigo's existence.
no he isn't
Aizen is

so he's just like Cel

They are so cute together.

Ichigo is ultimately a product of YHWH's nutsack.

I think this is the point YHWH was making;
>needed daddy's permission to marry someone
>Daddy gave her unsung permission to fuck a shinigami and bear an OP son (dunno about the other two)
Recall that she was supposed to marry Ishida's dad on the surface.
>gets killed off for forced drama and character development
Gotta groom that OP grandson

And Ichigo is the product

If he wasn't his actual granddad (he'd be normal), just made his mother do as expected(he'd be a second ishida), or didn't machine fucked up events into Ichigo's life(driving him to become a shinigami), he wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful/who he is.

TL;DR
in just about every sense he's his paternal parent

From Yhwach's perspective every Quincy is just an extension of himself, so he's not exactly wrong. Aizen orchestrated the events by which Isshin met Masaki but he didn't actually cause Ichigo's conception, just saying.

I think it's like that scene on the terminator where he forced ichigos parents to fuck at the exact right moment to give birth to him

Better stop before the autistic IchiRuki brigade starts shitposting their ship faggotry.

So who's the real father?
Is it Aizen, Nazi Jesus or, at this point, Ex-Captain Cuck?

Oh, my bad. They really did look cute in the last chapter though. It's interesting to see how far they have come.

ya, nothing turns a girl on more than arresting her and supporting her execution until the writer decides to change the direction of your character at what seems to be the drop of a hat.