Im 25 episodes in and I'm loving it

Im 25 episodes in and I'm loving it.

Did Sup Forums love it too?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vjpzmv.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yah man.

even moot liked it

I love it quite a bit. Especially the first 40 episodes or so.
Its not as interesting once Mutta gets accepted into the astronaut program but still enjoyable because of all the really good side characters.

Listening to the soundtrack inspires me to not give up on my dreams.

I'm going to read the manga first. How is the pacing so far?

Season 2 when?

Based Apo

The best

I liked it a lot. I hope they do more anime when the manga ends or gets far enough ahead.

Its great man.

>ywn be astronaut
Lads I ...

It was really great, although I felt it kinda fell off by the end of it.

Still I do want a second season.

I loved it. Great anime, until maybe the last 1/3 of it.

There were never any threads on Sup Forums while it was airing though.

I dropped it as it was airing, just before Hibito's memorable moment on the moon, even though I was a huge space fan growing up.
Years later, picked it up again and loved it. You can relish the NASA heritage at every bite, despite the Engrish.

bump

The weekly threads were a great 2 years. You could really tell in the second half that they were getting closer to the end of the source material than they liked (between the recap episodes and Hibbit moments)

I remember as it neared the end I rewatched some of the earlier episodes and amount the pace dropped became even more apparent. But it never let up being one of the most inspiring series I've seen. Still waiting years later for a continuation.

so that's why the desert training was boring as hell

bump

>99 episodes

Shit, just like with Monster this will go in my list of shows I want to watch but never will.

I liked it a lot!

Yeah, it was great. Thought it dragged a bit around the middle though.

If I remember correctly, episodes used to come out really late in the U.S., so the threads weren't super lively, but there was a decent group of us that loved it and talked about it.

Best ED, by the way: my.mixtape.moe/vjpzmv.mp3

Reminder: Episodes 52, 53 and 54 are recaps.

Watch phi brain

I enjoyed watching it a lot.