>Trying to save white race
>Wage slave
>Engaged to white woman, want white kids
>Getting my graduate degree
>Work full time
>3 dogs
>Mow my lawn
>Try to be good person and work hard
>No power and flooding from hurricane, missed days of work and been here sweating to death and struggling to find gas and water
The stress of balancing all this shit is so hard, feel anxious constantly. I don't abuse the medication but I have to take 1/4 bar a few times a week if not I feel like I can't breathe from the pressure. Is it degenerate to take Xanax? Is there a red pilled alternative? TV? Video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOtfNrhqdGU
youtu.be/LeE-D3SYX5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, it's degenerate. The only white man's drug is amphetamine for the purpose of hard work and studying. Fuhrer took it as well.

Xanax is literally the most degenerate drug there is.

If it gets you through your day user, take it.

Just be careful.

You'll spiral out and bezos will fuck your brain.

Drugs are drugs. They always lead to more drugs.

This, shit will fuck you and your life up.

It doesn't make you feel happy like opioids. It basically just makes you not give a single fuck.

It also sort of makes you think like you did in kindergarten. You'll probably bake sugar cookies(and set your house on fire) so you can finger paint them while eating them all.

If you like to be simple minded, benzos are the drug for you.

Meth is definitely for white people, keep smoking that shit. "Fuhrer" was also a degenerate junkie, he ended up with parkinsons from shooting up dirty amphetamine. LOL.

inb4 meth isn't amphetamine

medicalfag here. If you were prescribed it I would go with what your doctor suggested. Obviously if you don't like it find alternative routes - speak with your doctor until you find treatment that WORKS FOR YOU. Never once fucking listen to the fags here attempting to guide you through your own mental issues. There have been plenty of threads here where physicians (nurses, surgeons, psychiatrists) have given solid advice and explanations on how they approach patients and their care.

Lithium Orotate is the only redpilled supplement for your mind.

Don't fall for the pharmajews

Xanax fucks you up bad long term. Drink green tea and run. It'll help balance your cortisol levels if you make it a habit.

(((Mental Issues)))

Try some alternative means to relieve anxiety. Prescription drugs only make the wage slaving more of a cycle. Maybe cut down on the coffee if at all.

If that's all your taking try Benadryl - one pill usually will take the edge off.

>I have to take 1/4 bar a few times a week

Wow we got a pill head over here.

Xanax is legit deadly if you get addicted to it and want to quit but if you're taking a little bit I think you'd be alright, try and exercise more ok? High intensity exercise (eg: on a stationary bike) is good for your health and a stress reliever.

Yes. Some people are born fucking bonkers - I see it every day.

Benzos will ruin your life. When you are stressed out go exercise. Falling for the Big Pharma jew is fucking degenerate.

Just smoke weed. It grows naturally in the ground and isn't some Medicinal Jew like modern drugs are.

ween yourself off before your on it for 10 years

I personally never fucked with pills and went with alcohol and weed. Sometimes hallucinogens. I'd say it's best to stick to stuff that isn't manufactured by man, including pills and alcohol.

Diet and excecise can help with stress.

The doctor gave it to my grandmother.She cant stop with it and is gone in the mind,when she starts talking its she talks from something entirely different that was discussed so far.
She has it for knee pain daily pill.
I think it harms you and you shoud stop it because that,not because its degenerate.
You become a degenerate if you know this and wont stop knowing it harms you in the long run.

There is a clear distinction though you dumb Cunt. But all drugs are degenerate and should be avoided at all coss

no it's fine

>adderall
>smoking
Next time you visit a younger doctor chances are he was a degenerate junkie in school.

any drug is degenerate
>boo hoo i can't deal with life i HAVE to take drugs to COPE
there is no argument for wasting your money on something that dulls your mind

To be fair though, racemix amphetamine salts are a bit different from d-meth.

Meth is a lot more cerebral and seratonergic than even dexamphetamine, which is probably why the people who take it think the mailman is a reptillian lizard because they totally saw him shapeshift.

Go to the gym

doesn't sound like h has time for that

Don't do it. Benzos are one of the worst drugs in terms of withdraw. If it's once a month or something, or a few days in a row 2 or 3 times a year, maybe. Taking them multiple times a week, every week is no good. They are not meant to be taken long term. You're brain will wire it's self up to be dependent on it and you will mess up your normal stress response even more in the long run. You DO NOT want to mess with your GABA/glutamate system.

>the only ok drug is the drug I take to force myself to study like everyone else does

give me a break

It depends too, retards hear "amphetamine" and honestly think that doctors are giving you shit from Breaking Bad.

I've been given Adderall for years but if affects me differently to most other people, I don't get hyper, feel better and eat less and it's pretty mundane really. Others take them and get addicted/go loopy like my loser brother.

Never take that shit if you haven't had a good sleep, it just sucks.

Leave it to slav countries to prescribe benzos as painkillers.

Does she take with morning pint of spirits?

yeah that is some nigger tier stupidity.
doctors, not (((doctors))), only give that to people who are fucked up beyond hope, or to old people that will die anyways.

benzoes are the worst. you don't even get high on them

drink whiskey and smoke or some shit, or even smoke weed

or find out why you need them and deal with it and come to terms with it like a man.

using because you need to use is very much like sweeping shit under the rug, it will still bother you even tough you can't see it.

>when your power level is so high that your phone autocorrects racemic to racemix

I dont know i live relatively far from her.
You know.Far for Hungary, ~2 miles.

I'm taking the generic of this after having panic attacks. Mostly due to an apartment infestation and fumigation. Well. We thought we had one. Maybe not. Lawyers were called and shit. Panic attacks were had. Ended up moving away with family.

Though my anxieties about shit like the election and terrorist attacks surely didn't help. Also anxiety about dealing with family and friends bullshit.

My doctor put me on these for the intimidate panic attacks. I was waking up covered in sweat and even had my teeth chattering sometimes. I never knew that could happen. Even now that I'm away from the stressful situation, I'm still taking it.

>implying cannabis hasn't be scientifically mutated to control the populi
get red pilled folks.

>1/4th of a bar a few times a week

you'll be fine. I used to take 6-8 bars a day for months

>only give that to people who are fucked up beyond hope, or to old people that will die anyways.

You are a retard. I was given Xanax because I had anxiety before oral surgery once. They fucking give it to people who scared to fly too. It's just an anti anxiety medication, it's not a crazy pill.

This isn't true, I was prescribed it to deal with anxiety for a dental surgery. I mean he only gave me enough for the surgery

How do you get adderall in the UK? I thought you guys were stuck with methylphenidate because amphetamines r bad n stuff.

We cure that by hurting you with fists,then your anxiety will associate with men beating you up and stop bothering you everywhere else.

>I've been given Adderall for years but if affects me differently to most other people, I don't get hyper, feel better and eat less and it's pretty mundane really.

Same man, I have friends who offer it to me for fun and I don't get it. I have adhd and I already take the shit and it's never had any real high or anything for me. Makes me grind my teeth and makes me more angry/aggressive but that's it. I only take it because its the only I can finish a task without switching to another task half way through.

I've been wanting to take my 80MG extended release oxy but my tummy is a little upset and it's pretty late so it seems like a waste right..?

not talking about single case use, I'm talking about regular use

> 3 dogs

Wow you are fucking gay and will probably have 1 or 0 kids. Grad school? You've already given your kids autism

I said meth sweetie. Stop doing drugs.

I've experimented with both. It's the same shit.

Have you ever taken it before? Oxy gives me nausea for like 30 mins so it might make your stomach hurt worse and it will probably knock you out if you're already sleepy. I'd wait user

DUDE WEEEEEEEED LMAOOOO
fuck stoners, the retarded normalfags of drug users

My mistake, I guess i misread your post. Yeah, if you're using it everyday you probably won't ever be off it.

Great. Now I'll have panic attacks about dumbass slavs popping up and attacking me. Thanks.

I'm actually on Dexamphetamine, just thought I'd say Adderall because most Americans hear dex and go "huh?" but you know what it is.

Yes, it's annoying how some people seem to think they'll get a medal for being like "heh! that's degeneracy kid!".
There is a legit time to take it, but it's a bastard to come off and can be fatal or worse.

I'm looking at trying something called "Huperzine A" and Alpha Choline just for an experiment. But yeah if you're a legit case it's not a particularly exciting drug.

My brother munched through them like crazy and used to try and steal mine and acted basically how a junkie acts. I used to take them so intermittently that I forgot about an entire bottle and didn't find it until years later.

They're great diet pills though.
Though I find now that about an hour after I take them I want to take a crap.

Yeah I've taken it before for some reason it gets me wired and I end up awake the whole night. I've only puked after smokingcigarettes on it

The half life is totally different.

Hell, most of the differences come down to metabolism. You can easily bypass first pass with meth, whereas with amphetamine there's really no option for smoking it and no one shoots it up.

Also, it's substantially easier to stay up for days on meth for whatever reason. Amphetamine will just make you feel like shit, whereas with meth you become enlightened that the mailman is a shapeshifting lizard and the only way to beat him is to take more meth.

But yeah, with equipotent doses and the same ROA it's basically the same shit.

Nah.After you get beaten you will know its not something to die from,there is nothing to fear.
Doesnt your brain knows it would be worth to get know what it fears and stop fearing it?

Taking any psychotropic meds is degenerate. That includes antidepressants and adhd stimulants

Any drug for psychological conditions is kikery. And yes, it makes you a degenerate.

If you're going for the stimmed out acetylcholine hyperfocus, just take some amphetamines and chew some nicotine gum.

It's probably not going to be what you were expecting.

How much did you take in mg.

A sensible, non retarded dose is 10-20mg in a day. More if you're really large.

you need to have more sex with your fiancee. share your feeling with her, tell her how much you appreciate and value her support and then fuck her brains out.

she'll feel special and sex will produce all the dopamine you need.

user, is Alprazolam the same thing, only generic? I take one once in awhile if I feel like slitting throats. A scrip of 60 can last me months and I don't even feel them working when I do take one.

Don't do it

>Fuhrer took it as well.

He killed himself as well, seems like you should do it too.

AYO HOL UP!

*POPS A HULK*

MAH BOI LAFONTE GOT DA HOOK UP MANG.

4 MILLEYGRAM HULK BARS MANG

WASH IT DOWN WIT A 5TH OF CROWN

SHIIIIIEET

youtube.com/watch?v=EOtfNrhqdGU

Yes.
>and I don't even feel them working when I do take one.
Consult your physician and explain this. Matter of fact I would highly recommend scheduling a few weeks to meet once a week as you work to figure out what's going on there. Make sure you are being honest so that there are no mistakes being made with this shit.

user is right. Benzos will ruin your life.

>DUI
>Had to forfeit my CC sidearm
>Three days in jail
>3500 in fines
>BIL wrecked my paid off truck.

Look up "benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome" or "long term use of benzodiazepines" on wikipedia and decide if you really want the benzo Jew.

They're real and no amount of shilling against them on a Peruvian backgammon forum is going to make them go away.

I have been taking adderal for the past 3 months. I have been more productive, and have lost 20 pounds of body fat. The only downside is speed dick, but that seems to only occur when I am dehydrated.

I'm not saying it's any better or any worse, but in Europe they don't give us Xanax or Lithium or anything like that hardly ever.

I've tried to motherfucking kill myself in the past, and all I've ended up with is Benzos.

The thing is, that they are really reluctant to give out anything they deem "addictive" to mental health patients over here, as we do tend to have a history of drug abuse.

Modafinil and Adderall are the only acceptable red pills. Just don't combine them. They have different uses. Also don't take pills every day.

Do you not realize that you don't understand the brain and are basically pretending to? What sort of arrogant son of a bitch suggests taking these addictive chemicals to solve problems we don't even really understand?

>Hey my car engine stopped
>Here, hit it with this sledge hammer, that'll be $250

wow take it easy! stupid prick

Yeah railing a woman and deep-kissing her and making her suck your fingers during raw sex and cumming inside will not only make you feel like a king, it'll make her
>pretty
>darn
>receptive
to your opinions.

A little harder and deeper every time. 1%. The Slight Edge. Oh and put her feet over her head. Chad OUT

Damn user. I'm sorry youre going through all that. Take what you need to deal. I recently started wageslaving. Days when I pop half an adderral make me want to keep trying rather than give up. You are in a more serious situation. Obviously dont take medical advice from here lol. Good luck with the white babies. Stay safe!

Sorry, I didn't speak clearly. I meant that when I take one, it doesn't "get me off" or anything... I do believe that it calms my anxiety, though!
I check in with physician every few months. Thanks for the reply.

>they don't give us Xanax
>kill myself in the past, and all I've ended up with is Benzos.

I'm not sure if I understand your post...

They don't give xanax, but you've tried to kill yourself and still given benzos... You do know Xanax is a benzo, yes?

So what were you given, ativan, valium instead?

>living in Florida
psshshhffttttt you deserve everything you get

Hah, right? I had a script for Xanax. Never could tell if they had calmed me down or if I had just calmed down on my own... They were slow and subtle I assume, but never understood why people make a big deal about them. I am off meds, get outdoors for at least an hour a day, two or more, ideally.

>xanax
what are you, a nigger?

No. It's not your fault. It's a symptom of the times. I was on happy pill medication back when I was a productive adult and not a man-child. There is no other way I can stomach living in the modern day. Take me off my meds and going to work seems like prison (because it actually is, dum dum dum).

I took those things for a year on the advice of my doctor because I couldn't sleep. Long term use of hypnotics are worse, somehow.

You should've seen me when I decided I no longer wanted to take these and randomly stop. I was only on a dose of. 5mg a day. I had withdrawals for three months and didn't even understand I had them.

Want a redpill?Trump made the hurricanes happen to suck up workforce for rebuilding makes actually sense and worth when you have a really big picture.
Everyone starts new life there.Its up to them to make it great now.

ESKETIT

under rated

Medfags who have social acceptance are the biggest retards around.

They are basically walking flowcharts. He'd be wiser to suggest shooting heroin.

Very few people can handle bars. If you start taking them on a regular basis you WILL end up doing serious damage to everything around you.

Pretty much everyone who takes this shit ends up shoplifting thousands of dollars of prime rib for no comprehendable reason, or shooting people because they are texting in a movie theater.

Did the spiders come after you?

Don't remember. Maybe? I had horrible fucking nightmares, random pains all over my body, crazy thought process where I would randomly relive traumatic events from my life in my mind, except more intense. Delirium. I didn't sleep for four days. I'd just lie in bed, have random cold sweats and laugh.

Btw, to anyone reading this, don't think meds are the solution. They are really not. When you're not happy, you're not happy. Nothing will substitute it. We're gonna need armed revolution, desu desu

What does that even mean?

And while all of this is going on, I didn't know why. I didn't know Xanax was addictive and the withdrawal was intense. I thought this was normal, everyday occurence.

Turns out I could've died?

.5 mg or 5mg???

replace your occasional xanax with an occasional joint shits red pilled desu the underage fags here will claim its degenerate but weed is based just keep it recreational and occasional with self control

fuck no dude. i was in a massive car crash that put my in the hospital for 3 months and i had to take xanax to drive for a year after that. i would have lost my job if it weren't for that. just take it as it's supposed to be taken and don't up dose.

Fuck. 0.5mg. The orange footballs. Withdrawal from 5mg would've beene death.

Halfway through I got bumped up to 1mg because I developed a tolerance and .5 would no longer let me sleep.

Do you recognize yourself in this video?
youtu.be/LeE-D3SYX5s

You only die when you're withdrawing from a large daily dosage. At least 4mg+ but it's more like 8mg if you are in good health. See the video for reference.

No. These people are abusing them for recreation. Although I'll admit I got greedy a few times and became this weird zombie, but the headache the day after was not worth it. It was a 2 day hangover.

Yeah, it's really not fun.

Most people don't know that benzo withdrawal literally fries your neurons. In the cases where it doesn't cause cell death, you are still left with a neuron that literally responds to the slightest actions of the surrounding neurons.

Leave it up to the gubment to make and keep this substance at schedule 4.

Also this is all anecdotal evidence. It's not the mgs that matter as much as the length of use. Basically your brain develops this chemical in your head when you're stressed out, and people who can't naturally make enough of it get the Xanax to help do a natural brain function. Except once you start taking them, what little that was made previously is no longer made, thus becoming an addiction. The short half life of Xanax and it's potency contributes so much to that as well.

Once you're stupid enough to quit them cold turkey, your body and brain will naturally try and put you through stressful and painful situations to stimulate the production of that chemical that helps you cope with it, but the entire time it's just like starting a car with a dead battery.

Long story short, you just sit there and suffer some wtf shit while your brain and body tries to beat the fuck out of you to create more of that coping chemical shit.

That's basically what I understood.

Yeah. My brain still feels "short staffed" despite this happening a while ago.