youtube.com/watch?v=pVZ2NShfCE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That QUALITY neck though.

1st for /fit/.

>Koito 2.0
Kyoani not even trying anymore.

strong wimminz

>wasting all those suicide bags

Thats what I thought too, it didnt seem very effective on kabane either.
How will they commit sudoku now ?

Muscles aren't sexy, please stop staring so much

>Play of the game, McCree

>speed lines

Japanese animation folded 100000times

Episode is out for those with access to Amazon Videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVZ2NShfCE8

Finally a /fit/ girl.

Holy damn.

I want to marry her.

We Kabane Bruce Lee now

What exactly am I looking at here?

memes

Smokin Spicy Style!!!

A twelve year old girl, you creep

Uninterested kneecap protection is uninterested

>we kaiju now

Glad I dropped this

Your first Wit anime? I see

That's not how you spell menses.

Is the sword made out of kabaneri? You can see it glowing the same as kabaneri at :10.

See you next week

God, I fear she's going to get wrecked badly if by any chance she fights her brother

How is she so big? Where does she get the protein and thus essential amino-acids necessary to sustain that mass? They're on vegetable crop rations, and so it's improbable she's getting enough protein, much less gross calories. Is she stealing childrens rations or what?

Yeah, me too. Can't wait to drop it again next week.

>How is she so big?
She lifts.

>bullying muhmei
Over the line

Nah Im not even watching this episode, this stays dropped unless Sup Forums explodes over it because of some crazy twist or something

(Overrated ∩ Edgy ∩ Generic bullshit)
Hey guys I finally found it!

Can't wait till we see the "frontlines"

>creep
>not the people who animated it in the first place
>implying drawings have age

NANI?

It's like Sting, the sword wielded by

What? Your dick?

Sick comeback bro! Really put a lot of thought in that one!

A bunch of kabane joined together to form a spider like monster.

>writing a bot to reply to that specific image hash with "memes"
Don't you have anything better to do?

hurtbutt

So mumei was all antsy this episode cause her so called brother is going to abandon her.

>Noticing such a thing

Do you?

>M'self insertion

>powerlevel tiers
God, this went to shit so fast. Epitome of forced writing, where instead of creatively writing the characters into perilous situations, they simply throw stronger and stronger opponents at them. They're on a fast moving train, so how to make up some conflict?- just bring up some cliffs and slopes, because those always have kabane hiding in them, apparently. From kabane-infested station to kabane-infested station, just going through the motions contrived plot element by element.

Mumei's "brother" WHEN

Poor man's Marida Cruz.

Ikoma should adopt her.

hello el rato

Im surprised someone with standards would even bother with anime to begin with

People are watching this for the girls

Nice blog, autist

>powerlevels?
There are no power levels just multiple variations of kabane.

>Epitome of forced writing, where instead of creatively writing the characters into perilous situations, they simply throw stronger and stronger opponents at them.

Are you joking? There's nothing forced about making problems for the characters to deal with, espcially when those issues make logical sense.

>Running out of rations
>Running into kabane
>Some of the rail ways being blocked

None of them are "contrived" plot elements, just regular plot elements previously established since the first episode.

It'd be bad writing if they didn't run into any obvious problems.

Face it user, your full of shit. You want a contrived shitty plot, watch eva again.

Shiji, you fucking suck. Also, stronger and stronger Angels showed up in Eva too, you bastard.

And what's wrong with that? Nothing, except your idiocy.

So this whole "brother" thing is what caused friction between them.

>Taking the bait

I don't really see the rationing a problem seeing the mortality rate on the train.

They blogged to by that logic
No bait, this is a very disappointing anime

>Ikoma should adopt her.

I feel like that's whats going end up maybe even cheese it up by including everyone else in the train

For a second I thought her pussy was getting pummeled.

same

>For a second I thought her pussy was getting pummeled.

So I'm not the only one

>just multiple variations of kabane
Nothing but poorly disguised powerlevels. But you can't blame them when the writing is shit from the start; they either increase opponent difficulty or swarm more kabane (boring), so not much choice.
>Are you joking?
It's linear, almost episodic so far, and predictable. No allure of a greater picture, just following the skimpy script point by point.
>None of them are "contrived" plot elements, just regular plot elements previously established
Except all this sudden peril they face has only come up now. Previously, they apparently holed up fine within the outposts, but then due to nonsensical error they let the kabane-infested train in. None of this established or explains how they even managed to survive in the first place, especially since they had to rely on No-name for escape.

All of this points to them world-building first, then dumping out the plot and character setting into this world, while making up the finer details on the go. That's the definition of contrived, it shined through each and every episode and is clear as day.
>You want a contrived shitty plot, watch eva again
Fuck off with your fallacy.

>stronger and stronger Angels showed up in Eva too
Yes, and that was all culminating to the third impact. There's a little more going on than people speeding off in a train while uselessly dealing with animated corpses.

You don't know how much food they have so take their word for it.

>Also, stronger and stronger Angels showed up in Eva too, you bastard.

Not really. The spider angel was only a threat because they had a city-wide blackout during the attack. It died to a simple salvo from EVA's rifle.

>not dropping this after the second episode

>It's another episode of nothing important happening
Why did I fall for the hype?

They aren't poorly disguised power levels, kabanes have their full brain in tact, they can learn from experience, period.

>Episodic
You don't even know what that word means.
It's a straight forward continous plot, trying to get to from point a to point b through a kabane infested land, and natural issues arise.

>Previously, they apparently holed up fine within the outposts, but then due to nonsensical error they let the kabane-infested train in.

Thanks for proving you're a retard. The held up for 20 years because they kabane had never hijack a train. It's routine, when they here the horn they let down the bridge and it worked for 20 years straight, they had no reason to believe the kabane would hijack and pull the horn.
There was no nonsensical error.
The entire prologue established how they survived for so long.

>All of this points to them world-building first, then dumping out the plot and character setting into this world, while making up the finer details on the go. That's the definition of contrived

No it doesn't, you're completely full of shit.
They put us into the world through ikomas perspective and uses a lot of visual story telling instead of exposition dumps. There hasn't been any deep world build just simply established the setting and set us off from a characters perspective. Nothing is even remotely contrived and all the problems and issues that airse make perfect sense within their world and already estbalished rules. try harder.

You want contrived? There's this shitty show about monsters that pop out of nowhere when ever the plot demands it for not actual reason, where's kids have to fight them, and it's engulfed with shitty character drama, it think you'll like it.

Monster pop up randomly with no real explanation besides the plot demands it. There is no established rules about them this way the crack head writers can just drop them when ever it's convinent to the plot, talk about contrived.

In fact the whole thing is so loosely explain the whack jobs writing it can not only make these monster pop up when ever they want to force plot, but they can also design them in anyone.

They even made twin monsters to force a shitty twin fight scene where to characters are now forced to team up and dance, the writers couldn't build character interactions genuinely so he used his monster plot device to make it so that they MUST become friends.

If you think that characters running into zombies in a zombie infested land in "contrived" you're just fucking stupid, and there's no way you could get past the first 10 episode of eva without having an aneurism.

And don't forget it wasn't a linear progression of difficulty. Instead it was unpredictable. THe noodle-angel wasn't even conventional combat. The JA should have blown everyone to the moon except that was an inside job. The split-into-two angel's adversity was beaten by the pilots having to beat their own dissonance with the help of a DDR pad. The maximum rejection angel showed a huge gap in difficulty. I don't have to go on.

Those confrontations, even though all entirely predicted in the first ep did more than show us the characters in fight scenes.

eva faggot got btfo

Rock on shoujo

>The polarization of Sup Forums on eva in two posts.

Ganbare Gaijin-kun

Habanero vs habanero when?

SOOON

But muh Mumei.

Would anyone still care about this show if Mumei wasn't in it? Pretty sure she's carrying the whole show so far.

Id watch it for Ikoma and Takumi being bros.

Who cares about that little slut, I am just here for the 11 seconds of screentime Koito had.

I'm here for Ikoma

I'm here for Ikoma and Driver-san.

Is Dio going to get Kabane'd?

I'm just here for the trainwreck.

I'm here for Ikoma, Fatass-kun and Gaijin-san.
also Kurusu because shmexy samurai are my weakness

Somebody, save him.

I'm here for Ikoma, Kurusu, Sukari and Suzuki.

>Would anyone still care about this show if Mumei wasn't in it? Pretty sure she's carrying the whole show so far.

I like all especially her

Japan sure wouldn't care.

I didn't like him but watching him made me change my mind.

Why is that a question?

>Mumei
What a fag.