2- Arcueid 30% vs Saber with Avalon
3- Red Arcueid vs Saber Alter
4- Red Arcueid vs Saber Alter with Avalon

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/whowouldwin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>reddit.com/r/whowouldwin

Arc wins.

Probably Arc in most of those scenarios.

If Arcueid is weaker than Saber, which is admittedly unlikely, the Counter Force boosts her so she's strong enough to win.

Saber has no real answer to Marble Phantasm, and the power boost from the Counter Force would most likely allow Arc to overcome Avalon.

Ergo, Arc wins all fights.

You can't overcome Avalon. It's an absolute defense that protect the user from anything and everything.

arc wins all scenario
Avalon may be an OP defense but saber cannot attack while using Avalon, just before she knows it she already exhaust her mana and will be an easy kill for arc

It depends how literal you take the "no one can touch Arturia while on Avalon" statement. If shifting you to fairy land is the essence of Avalon, then Arc can theoretically do it too

Arc literally every time.

Arc on every battle without a doubt, very few servants can match a true ancestor let alone Arc and Saber is not one of them.

Arcueid obliterates her, Nasu's stated outright that in a one-on-one battle Arc defeats almost every servant, with the exception of ones like Gilgamesh who have some game-breaking shit on their side.

Muh dick

>Got killed and raped by a nobody vampire
Nice try Tsuki faggot.

This. In a best girl contest, however, Arc would win hands-down.

>Counter Force boosts her so she's strong enough to win

She lost plenty of times, even if this did happen.

If Arc was 100% and Saber 100%, Arc would trash her for sure. Arc would trash pretty much anyone at that point.

I think TYPES are mostly stronger than her

Nah, Archetype Earth is the brain of the planet.

Is there somewhere I can have a concise explination of the type-moon metaplot, metaphysics and Nasuverse continuity? I thought I knew a fair amount for reading Stay Night, Hollow Atraxia, Zero, Strange Fake, Apocrypha, Extra, Tsukihime, and Kara no Kyoukai. However I am just fucking confused half the time on the intricacies of the universe rules.

Arc has the hair that the blonde tall guy from the original Yugioh does

Looks like you are missing Melty Blood. There is a fair amount of lore in there.

Kagetsu Tohya got some things about Dead Ancestors and familiars
Funfact: Roa created Burial Agency

If nasu says thats how it is thats how it is
Consider before most of arc routes events arc was chopped into bits suddenly from broken eyes of death perception

Why is Shirou kissing Illya's forehead?

It is a mystery

Saber wins because Tsukihime is shit and there's no reason to pander to Tsukihimefags.

But Avalon is a physical place in the world and Arc probably can go there through Marble Phantasm.