I really like Kiniro Mosaic, but could the characters be less gay...

I really like Kiniro Mosaic, but could the characters be less gay? Somehow the awkward blushes and comedic jealousy doesn't fit the image of cute school comedy. I mean they're gay as hell.

>gay
They're just friends.

Most slice of life featuring an all girls cast have at least one homosexual character shoving her sexuality in front of everybody permanently.
If you can't accept it then just drop that genre.

>but could the characters be less gay?

WTF

If you look "gay" in dictionary there's a color pop-up of Ayaya.

Try Gochiusa then it's more or less the same thing but the girls are not as gay.

Wouls Shino love blonde haired foreigner if it was a boy?

I think she has seen many but never reacted.

She just likes blonde hair

Why is Karen so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

Karen is god-like though.

>friends

If you mean friends that want to fuck each other, then yes.

Shino is blander than Akarin

I kinda want to fuck Honker.

Not really.

Just checked and it's true.

There are gayer characters. Watch more anime.

Sure, but I didn't know this was a competition on who's the gayest.

It isn't, it's just that if you looked at a dictionary looking for the word gay, in reality no character would suddenly pop-up, but if it did, it wouldn't be Aya because she isn't the gayest.

This statement straightforwardly implies dictionaries are based on extremes, which is a strange assumption. If you need to define "strong" there wouldn't be need to actually find the strongest person in the world as an example.

Why would an anime character even appear there? It sure as hell wouldn't be Aya still, she hasn't even kissed a girl yet. It's still wrong.

Just check it, it's true.

I just did. No one. If I looked the word "lesbian" instead, she'd be the one of the last characters to pop-up

Are you sure your dictionary isn't just outdated? You have to have the newer version of the dictionary, of course the contents have changed since the introduction of Aya.

No I'm used an online one that's constantly being updated by professional people. Aya is still nowhere to be found

Of course an online dictionary wouldn't have "color pop-up", you silly user. There's your problem.

A traditional one may have one, but not of Aya

I even took you a picture of the pop-up. Sorry for the bad quality, my camera is really old.

Weird, mine only shows words. Your dictionary may be having technical infetterences

Mine looks about the same

Where did you buy your dictionary? You might have been sold a bootleg

Pretty sure it's the real thing

He stated earlier that it was an online dictionary, it's only natural it doesn't have the same pop-ups.

Maybe he forgot to turn off his pop-up blocker.

Fuckin saved

I turned it on, and the person who poped up was you.

Lots of characters in sol feature all all female or nearly all female casts act a little yuri. It's a way to segue into fanservice without requiring males present. It's extremely rare for actual romance to come of it and you will never see them kiss.

Karen is the best and you need to get the fuck out.
See that guy on the left, THATS YOU

>you will never see them kiss.
>YuruYuri

that's a GOYIM

That's not to say they don't kiss when you're not looking

I think you need to look up what goyim means.