Unhappy or Anne Happy or Anne-Happy

Whatever you prefer, I consider thisn to be a quite happy show.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56822202
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would cum inside most of them

Two of them would die.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56822202

Those legs are magnificent!
But, I'm afraid of breaking her.

Reminder that Hibari went hiking in heels.

Would you sexually DESTROY Botan?
Fuck her until she's a bloody unrecognizable pile of meat?

One would die and the other one would give you AIDS.

Which? Botan and?

HEIL ANNE!

Anne is too fucking sexy. I want to slam my dick deep inside her and cum without holding anything back.

I have never wanted to suck a dick so much in my whole life.

>walking through the woods.
>see this.
>what do?

Give her an emergency protein injection.

This show makes me so happy guys, how am I supposed to deal with it ending in about a fucking month and a half? I'm still grieving some of last season's shows, how do you guys cope with this feeling?

Ask her why she's nopan.

classic Sup Forums

Since something similar was mentioned last thread, what if it goes all Gakkou Gurashi on the last episode?

repression is the name of the game, user

moexplosion
moervana
moesterpiece

OTP

If I have one wish in this world, it is to hug Anne and then die. For there will be nothing past that moment that could ever surpass it.

>Anne, you opened my eyes.

Comfy.

Botan's such a third wheel.

Bad luck brian : the anime

Just frineds

>universe uses non-free laws of physics
>mfw the botnet wants me to starve

Hibari clearly doesn't think so with how much she overthought the pocky kissu.

Is Chibi user here? Did I miss episode 3 batch?

user, I don't know how to say this, but...

Me and him are now dating!

RIPIPIP chibi user. I could do the same but it'd be anne-only.

but what?

Was there any more collages after the 1st big one?

That's more than fine.

PUN PUN PUNCHMIND

PUN PUN PUN PUN PUNCHMIND

You have 10 seconds to explain why she's such a miracle of the universe.

I am confused on the perspective here.

Simple: she's not real. Were she, you'd go greentext about her on r9k in "tard stories" threads (if they still exist).

Miracles exist since there are no ways to explain them.

It's the smile.

I'm more confused about the giant paper shredder on the left.

Excess energy left from the birth and death of stars not yet part of the thermodynamic cycle of the universe has to concentrate somewhere.

Is this a funny comedy, or is it one of those Yuyushiki-type shows where a bunch of girls just hang out with each other?

Excuse me young girl, do you have a moment to talk about entropy?

why don't you watch it and find out you autist

Sometimes it looks like Anne is tired of having to act like a happy idiot all the time.

I wonder if this reality is hell and the torture was surviving up until the point where we learn what Anne is and that she'll never be real.

H E R O I N E
E
R
O
I
N
E

Why is Timothy even a thing?

That's one sexy bear.

Meh.

He's cool as fuck.

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!

They needed someone to spout random references to Gundam.

Alpha male self insert.

That's what the boy is for.

Bit :^)

>male
But it's a loli.

What is Hibari's misfortune? And don't say loving a sign because that's pretty lame

It's anhapi.

>male

But it is a misfortune. She's in love with someone she can never interact with and who will never love her back because it's not real. Just like your waifu.

being the worst girl

Her misfortune is making the cut for the class with such a lame misfortune.

That's not Botan.

red haired brat is worst girl you idiots

I'm still alive. Just a bit distracted right now. Starting from the weekend I will have more time again and try to catch up.

>tfw all I can think of is how her breasts destroy her ribs

Red Brat and Anne are carrying the show.

What's that supposed to mean exactly? Literally that they were all Yuki and they all imagined the school as normal in a zombie world? That would be the absolute worst most unoriginal idea ever.

she could just, you know, take the sign home when nobody's looking. She can rub herself on the sign's rough but firm corners when nobody's home

>significantly less Hibishit and Ren
>show becomes good again
It's about time. This show was quickly going to shit with those 2 characters.

Memes have gone too far.

>tfw we saw 0 (zero) botan suffering today

What if you also were Yuki?

There was that part where she fell down.

You kidding? It was just the same gags from ep1 and 2 all over again, the Hibari and Anne scenes are the only thing that saved the episode.

I'm not that cute or cool, also I think if I was imagining some sort of world in place of whatever real one, I would be a cute middleschooler like Yuki.

When Botan isn't suffering, she might as well not be in the show as all.

Nigga, the show was getting fucking boring with those three and their gimmicks. If anything, the show was rescued from mediocrity when these two showed up and started interacting with the main trio.

You shut your whore mouth.

I wonder if I could pass a class completely based on RNG. I'd probably do better than in my normal classes

Ren did nothing wrong.

I'm going to really like this girl, I can tell.

No, just it being revealed all the happy stuff is a facade used to hide something sinister. Like how the school staff in Gakkou Gurashi knew about the zombie virus and had some prototype antidote stored in the basement with survival supplies.

>muh silent, reserved, obedient info chan stereotype
bretty poring if you ask me

I'd like to see an episode where Hibiki and Anne spend some time together. Combining their misfortunes together, they would probably end up getting lost on the moon or something.

Well I already like Timothy, so a loli personification is cool. And I enjoy her design.

But true, I love that archetype.

>Well I already like Timothy
You could've just said you have shit taste.

user, just fuck off and take your Hibiki screenshots with you.