Alex Jones BTFO By Hillary In New Book

Alex Jones, the right-wing talk show host effusively praised by Trump who claims that 9/11 was an inside job and the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax, recorded a YouTube video about “all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped.”

What did she mean by this?

Is this real? I can't tell any anymore.

recorded a YouTube video about "all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped"

L-link?

She's a liar. That was fabricated by Megan Kelly. Are you guys this retarded?

It doesn't exist, not in the context being promoted.

Alex said this quote in regards to the Clinton war machine and Syria, it was hyperbole while he was hyped up claiming that Hillary has some responsibility for the dead kids killed by islamic terrorism. CNN or some other news place took the video and was running it as if it was part of the story with pizzagate. I addressed this happening on his show right after further proving the mainstream media is terrified of patriots with a voice.

Everything is real now.

That's an easy win for a libel suit, unless of course he isn't lying.

It's a cheap lawyer trick, he was talking about her State Department's enthusiasm for al-Qaeda in Lybia and Syria.

The pizza dude got four years? That's fucking steep.

Who is going to stop Alex Jones? This man is out of control and a menace to us all.

wtf alex isnt the guy who went to the pizzeria and fired a shot there

Pizzagate confirmed.

he was lucky that bullet that he shot into a wall and decided to randomly hit the comet pizza computer's hard drive instead of a person or he'd be facing life.

Did you get a print copy or digital?
If the latter can you rip a pdf for us?

Pizza is serious business, dude.

Is that the real story?

Wtf am I reading? Also nice waste of trips, faggot.

>waste
>wtf
Fuck off, nigger.

> wolverines
> cattle rustling
> general retardation
That book can't be real, what a mess.

fucking kek

Wasting trips on Hillary??? Mmmhmm

Her plan to make money and stay revalant is working